Chapter 74
966 3 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" " - Speaking

' ' - Thinking

[ ] - System Talking

!! !! - Crew Card


On an unknown island

The island looked strange as it looked like a place that was prosperous in the past but now hardly anyone lives on it.

The island was in strange tranquility, as only the sounds of waves crashing on the beach could be heard.

However, it did not last long as, with a flash of purple, the body of a sixteen-year-old boy appeared on the beach.

Leo, who was already severely injured before, fell unconscious during the teleporting process.

.

(A day later)

"Uhh... did I fall asleep in the wrong room?" Leo wondered while trying to get up from the bed he was lying on.

All his outer injuries were clumsily covered in bandages, which shows whoever bandaged him was not knowledgeable about first-aid but still attempted to help him.

But just after sleeping for a whole day, almost all the significant injuries are mostly healed thanks to his enhanced healing. In just one more day, he will be able to heal completely.

"This is not my ship. Where the heck am I?" he asked with a strange expression on his face before he spread his newly acquired Observation Haki to find out more about his surroundings.

His Observation Haki instantly covered almost half the island, which was much larger than the first time he used it.

"Hmmm, there are two human life forces near me, and both of them don't even feel that strong, so they should be the ones that bandaged me. But why can't I sense any other humans on this island?" Leo muttered after sensing two life forces were near him.

The weaker one of the two was near him, while the stronger one was a few hundred meters away from him.

Leo quickly got out of bed and began to remove the bandages from his body. After changing into different clothes, nothing fancy, just a simple white T-shirt and black jogger pants combo. Which he took from his crew card storage. Leo finally exited the house.

(Insert Song - Fleeting Lullaby (by Ado) cause I like this one :)

Hitoribocchi ni wa akiaki na no

(I'm sick and tired of being alone)

Tsunagatteitai no

(Wanna be connected)

Junshin muku na omoi no mama Loud out

(Have a bond to hold on to Just gonna lay it all out, how I feel)

(I'm not putting the whole song here, just think that Ado is singing this song for you or something)

The sound of a song in a teenage girl's voice was heard by him. The song was the most beautiful piece of music he had ever heard. It invited him to get lost in the song and enter dreamland with it.

He has heard Carina's singing before, and while she is an exceptionally talented singer with a beautiful voice, she doesn't even come close to this song's level.

As the song ends, Leo finally comes out of his trance. He only has one thought in his mind.

'What is this song? It was too good to be true,' Leo thought while looking in the direction from which the sound was coming. "This is the same direction from which I sensed the stronger life force. By the sound, she is a teenage girl about the same age as me.'

Leo started to travel in the hope of finding out who was singing such a remarkable song. Despite still having some injuries, Leo was able to cover the whole distance of a few hundred meters in just a couple of moments.

.

When he reached the sea, he saw a girl sitting on a cliff with a nostalgic look on her face as she looked at the clouds.

She was a beautiful girl with long hair that was white on her left side and red on her right side. Her hair was arranged into two long ponytails with two circular braids on top of her head. She wore a black and gray outfit with a set of white-colored headphones with 'UTA' written on both of their ears.

(Image Here)

One Piece: Film Red' muestra la relación entre Uta y Luffy en un nuevo  tráiler

As if sensing him, she immediately turns her gaze toward him, and a look of shock appears on her face.

"..." Leo

"..." Uta

"..."

"Would you believe that I just woke up because of your beautiful song?" Leo said with a straight face.

"Why are you here? And how could you even walk with your..." Uta started with a concerned look, but it quickly changed into an astonished one as she saw his body condition, which was not difficult given his clothes.

She was shocked to see the boy, who was heavily injured, when she and her teacher found him, was now standing in front of her. He looked healed like nothing had happened to him in just one day.

"Well, that at least cleans it up. You are the one that patched me up, right?" Leo says before giving her a small smile. "As for why I am here, didn't I tell you? When I woke up, I heard the most beautiful voice in the world singing a song and couldn't help but rush toward here."

"No, it should not be possible for you to recover this fast unless you are a devil fruit user who is specialized in healing. Still, you should not have the stamina to use your devil fruit powers," Uta said with a complex look on her face.

"Hey, you can say anything you want, but don't say I don't have enough stamina. If there is one thing that I have in abundance, then it is stamina," Leo replied as if disgusted by her claim that he doesn't have enough stamina.

"So, you are compensating for size with stamina, right?" Uta replied as a grin appeared on her face.

"You haven't even tried, and you are already complaining about the size. Geez, at least wait till you have a ride," Leo responds with a confident smile on his face.

'Haha, you are still too green to defeat me in this kind of battle, young girl.'

"And what good will it do? You would still be compensating for size with your so-called stamina, right?" Uta retorted.

"Hmm, I suppose you are right. I am small... compared to the animals on this island, which you should be riding for a long time," Leo said as his smile turned a little sinister when he said this.

Uta was stupefied by his words before she regained her composure. "Well, at least I can ride them well because of their size, not like you."

"Not like what? Are you saying that you are afraid you can't keep up with me? But I suppose that is true after all. You are just a little girl that hasn't seen the world." Leo retorted.

"..." Uta

"..." Leo

"Has anyone told you that you really have a poisonous tongue?" Uta said with a mean look on her face.

"And has anyone ever told you that when you open your mouth for anything other than singing, it makes you less attractive?" Leo asked while looking into her eyes.

"So, I am beautiful in your eyes," Uta said with a wide grin.

"And I never said you were not," Leo replied with a straight face.

*Cough*

*Cough*

Both of them looked at the sound of coughing and saw an old man looking at them.

"If you two are done flirting with each other, then meet me at the house," the old man said before walking away while muttering, "It's good to be young."


(Word Count: 1283)

(Please remember this is happening before Uta finds that den den mushi and starts streaming her songs, and if you think Uta's behavior was different from that movie, then remember this is 4 to 5 years before that time, and she is isolated on this island with her teacher for almost 7 years, so yeah... that it, I have nothing else to say other then... WTF I wrote)

.

If you like my story and want to read up to 12 chapters ahead, then check out my pa treon: https://www.Pat  Reon.com/Hit30

.

If you want you could also join my discord server: https://Dis Cord.gg/XFYKYnvcqr

(Without space)

The links is also in the synopsis

.

12