Chapter 7
192 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Time passed quickly in this carefree moment. Zee hung around, exploring the new world. The life here was much more diverse. Some species looked like terrestrial animals, with grotesque changes, others left questions about how they could even exist. Magic here supported a wide variety of creatures, plants amazed the imagination, growing almost to the skies. Each organism had the ability to accumulate energy inside. But not only people found a use for it, monsters must have existed here in huge numbers. The development of civilization pushed them away from busy cities, reduced their numbers, but it is rather difficult to call them rare.

However, he did not find anything even remotely dangerous anywhere.

The rest of the day, Zee spent on household needs, slowly improving the home and teaching Ashura humanity. Created from his mind, knowing a lot for a being just born, in some aspects, she seemed impenetrably dumb. She failed to manage her power when it came to expressing care and tenderness, which led to natural injuries, long sleep and the appearance of new dishes in the house.

If she really did everything according to the local recipe, some of the dishes were disgusting. After eating them, the mana level increased, and the aftertaste discouraged appetite for a long time.

The choice is or not, he was not actually left. One morning, referring to a heavy dinner, he expressed a slight refusal to eat.

“Breakfast is the most important part of the day! You saw it on the news!” - with these words, the maid grabbed him by the leg and dragged him into the kitchen. Zee clung to the doorframe with his hands for a couple more seconds before his nails cracked and his hands dug into the floor, leaving deep furrows in the not-so-soft wood. After the battle, torture awaited him, where food was plunged into his bowels, under the weighty pressure of a strong hand, until empty plates remained on the table.

Sometimes a faithful servant would leave the house, and this was the most peaceful time in his life. Once, she was gone for several days, which made him worry and learn search magic. The spell covered too much radius, filling his brain with so much information that Zee almost lost consciousness. This action he fell in love with in this world, forced sleep became commonplace.

Judging by the information, she was two days away from home and continued to move in a small radius in circles. From the entertaining, it turned out that in the direction in the other direction, in the same distance, there was a village inhabited by several thousand people.

“It would be nice to explore it one day, but for now my plans do not include contact with people. I already have enough communication with her ... ".

The maid is back. There was not even a scratch on her, but her clothes turned into rags, exposing various parts of her body. Zee designed her a new dress.

- Ashura! Glad to see you, where have you been all this time?! – Met her Zee in the yard.

- How nice, you were worried about me - With a good-natured smile, she took him into her arms, not so deadly, but still hurting. If you try to describe the level of damage, then it's okay, a couple of cracks in the bones, a few bruises and a small chance of a vertebral displacement that will leave you disabled for life.

- Wait - He said in a hoarse voice, breaking out of the grip of her hands - What happened to your clothes? It's covered in something... Is that blood?

- Master, a girl must have secrets. - She smiled slyly - And if you insist, then for dinner you will get something not very pleasant, but very useful.

Then he noticed that on the ground there was a bag stuffed with something foul-smelling and slightly leaking in the corner.

- And what uh...

She grabbed the sack, slung it over her shoulder, and punched Zee in the head with such force that he collapsed. Ashura hid in the house, judging by the chimney that soon began to smoke, to cook dinner.

5