I decided to shelf this, and shift to another work
179 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement

Well, I decided to hiatus this work because I stopped seeing it as fun, really. I originally planned on making this into a sort of sick gameshow with the intention of forcing the creation of a god at the end of it, but logic reared its ugly head again and told me that something like this is logically impossible to do repeatedly.

"Maybe" if, instead of the whole galaxy, I just took the entire population of Earth and did those games, maybe, but then I would be slaughtering everyone on the planet, effectively genociding us, not that it matters in the grand scheme of things.

 

In any case, I decided to switch my attention and make something else.

I will be honest, I got a suggestion that I should continue one of my previous works, but I digress.

Reincarnated as a tentacle familiar was a good idea, but was poorly done and had a shitty system, broken mc, and a really fucked up theme. It was basically a poorly written hentai. I would need a full remake for this, including replacing all the characters and the system, only keeping the general idea of reincarnation as a "frientacely" and "gentacely" consentacle familiar. That said, if I do this, I will be making a very simple straightforward system that doesn't make much sense, not that we will need any common sense, maybe add a cheat, or the race itself is the cheat.

Time Stipend was of the same logic as this novel, just that everything is happening in our world, like what I wrote in the beginning. I don't want to mess with survival games or time anymore, so this is scraped.

LOM: No. Don't even get me started there. No.

Accidental Imp: Also a no. Incubi just doesn't appeal to me anymore.

 

Now, there are two more options, the ones that I suggested previously.

  1. D.M.S Erotic Specialist
  2. Reality Smuggler

 

D.M.S(Demon, Monster, Supernatural) Erotic Specialist is basically a fantasy setting placed on our planet about some average joe with a tad bit too much sex drive signing up for a job too big for him to handle, risking his life daily to either subjugate berserk monsters or surviving an endless snu-snu assault on himself from horny monster girls(Which makes him stronger). This is basically nonsensical and satirical hentai that throws logic into the garbage bin. (Fine by me if I make it clear from the get-go).

 

Reality Smuggler: This one will be more realistic(Comparatively), but I will handwave a lot of common sense and logic here. Basically, our world will go through an "Esper Era" Where people from all over the world will start getting esper powers(Like, about every 1 in 10). Some people will get the ability to fly, some super strength, wolverine regeneration, telekinesis, pyromancy, teleportation, etc. Some powers will be stronger, reaching the level where they are strategic weapons, but most others will be trash powers where they can only slightly help grow a potted flower grow faster or sprinkle the said pot with some self-created water. Our MC is a powerless young man in heavy debt with the gray market because of his deceased father's gambling(original, I know), and is working his ass off to try and not get killed by the loan sharks, but one day, he finds himself transported into another Earth, a parallel technologically advanced apocalyptic Earth filled with starving genetically enhanced(And very beautiful) stragglers and man-eating monsters that drop energy crystals with many uses, including increasing esper powers, making gene serums, or even batteries. He soon finds out that his power is to transport to and fro between his own reality and this new reality. Let him use this new ability to the fullest advantage and become a reality smuggler!

 

So now, we have three options:

  1. Re: Tentacle familiar. (Complete remake of my previous novel, with simplified rules and system(Or no system at all), better grammar, and no obvious cheats. Includes a simple contract based on trust, strength, and willpower. Magic(Everyone can use it, but the level of affinity is different from person to person), monster girls, and lots of consentacle hentai.)
  2. D.M.S Erotic Specialist. (A monster girl action/hentai about an MC that just doesn't want to die from snu snu)
  3. Reality smuggler. (Espers, two worlds, monsters, poor to rich, Weak to Strong, futuristic, and plenty of smut.)
0