Section One-Chapter 6-Training Day
19 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

…. 

‘Another fail.....”. 

Click! 

Again! 

Notch! 

Again! 

Notch 

Click 

I looked around, the many failures reflected in my eye. 

“I give up” 

“Seriously this impossible” 

The red cgi guy, no name and no number. 

He kept instructing for some time; I don’t know how long. We practiced and practiced; the targets started moving after the initial no movement phase.  

It was hard at first, but I was able to get it after 178 tries, exactly.  

The practices didn’t stop, the stakes got harder. I looked at the clock………Ten days?…….A bonus game appeared for 15 moving targets.  

 

 

 

 

Successfully shoot down consecutively 15 moving targets within 10 minutes: Reward is your First Weapon Skill: One Shot Bow and 50 Exp. 

  

“Okay…” 

I got ready, by now I’m able to bring out an arrow and shoot a target within 3 seconds. I’m pretty good based on my reasoning, but the locals of that other world have Inborn Skills and Magic. 

 

“Wait…..?”. 

 

“Ten days……”. 

 

Huh?! 

 

“Are you telling me, I spent ten days without realizing it…… this is beyond stupid!!”. 

 

Maybe this is like D@Z, with the hyperbolic time chamber, where you train all day. 

 

Oh my god. 

“I’m overpowered, bro”. 

I was mesmerized at the insane fortune that just landed on my lap. I can train into literal superhero status, right!!!! 

 

“Okay, looks like I got a strategy to win”. 

Let's begin! 

I snatched up an arrow within a second and fired, it flew but it slightly missed. 

“Not going to be easy then” 

I tried again. And fired three arrows consecutively. 

Two missed. 

Damn. 

I calmed down. 

“Eye of the tiger” 

I slowly whispered that phrase I don’t remember hearing, television show, maybe? 

Breathing in, I grabbed three arrows and fired each one at one time. 

Yes! 

It landed perfectly, not on the bullseye but close enough. 

  

Four more arrows came out and I fired each one in succession. 

Three hit the target’s outer corner. 

But the fourth. 

It almost fell off, but the scoreboard counted it. 

I fired one more, and it landed perfectly. 

Damn. 

I’m scared, now. 

This is unbelievable. 

I got a bad feeling. 

If I miss, I won't have any time to repeat. 

I grabbed two arrows at once. 

Time to rock and roll. 

I aimed perfectly. 

I knew, how stupid of a plan is this? 

But I was starting to become desperate. 

I fired one and then the other. 

I didn’t look. 

Then a whistling sound occurred. 

 

SUCCESS: YOU RECEIVED ONE SHOT BOW AND 50 EXP. 

 

I felt a tug in the base of my stomach, I felt stronger. 

I grabbed another arrow and activated the Weapon Skill. 

“One Shot Bow” 

I released the arrow, and it flew, landing on target. 

  

 

But. 

 

The target blew up and shattered into a million pieces. It was insane, I tried it again. 

 

And again. 

 

And again! 

 

And again! 

 

It was seriously overpowered. I might prosper in that other world.  

The red guy next to me was clapping, I think he was clapping. But then it stopped and then turned itself around and then jumped onto some branches and it began skating them, It then disappeared from my view. 

“Come on.....I thought there would be some emotional celebration.” 

 

Bye Red Teacher. 

 

So, I'm done training, right? 

 

“How do I get out? 

“hellloooo!” 

 

“End Minigame”. 

  

The entire world around me disappeared. 

A loud sound echoed. 

 

I felt a huge headache, just like last time. 

 

And in front of my eyes stood the duo of idiots. 

 

“Hey guys….!”. 

 

 

Drip. 

Drip. 

Drip. 

Drip. 

Drip. 

 

Hmm? 

The hell.... 

 

I looked down and saw my muscles ripping apart right in front of me, new blood vessels began to develop instantly. 

Blood dripping everywhere. 

 

I felt a headache and then pain across my body. 

 

 

“What the Hell!!!”. 

 

My mind broke. 

 

I screamed out with all my strength and promptly fell to the floor. 

  

My vision darkened and my mind ceased to exist. 

 

 

 

 .. 

 

. 

. 

. 

Body recalibration. 

That’s what the duo told me, my body just couldn’t handle the onslaught of the ten days straight training session. I could’ve died, but they were able to cast a Recovery magical spell on me, granting some relief. 

 

 

“So, I might die if I abuse it”. 

“Your body can’t absorb that much training without any consequences like muscle tearing and overuse without a break”. 

“But time just passed by” 

“The minigames function, allows seamless training without time loss in the real world, your mind is transferred and when you come back, all the experience you gathered would be transplanted to your body”. 

“Moderation okay, moderation”. 

 

“How am I going to get stronger then?”. 

 

“Grinding, of course”. 

 

“……….”. 

 

“Sorry, I'm using gaming terminology”. 

 

Blue pervert, this isn’t a joke. 

 

This isn’t a damn game, games don’t have consequences like sending me to the hospital. Your just insane, you need therapy. 

 

“Grinding?.......”. 

“You either harm or kill, you gather EXp”. 

 

“If I go on a mass murdering stampede, then my level goes up”. 

 

“Yes, but you might get yourself killed by authorities or monsters or the victims”. 

  

“Moderation”. 

Pink dude, I might slap you. 

“That “OneShot Bow Skill” is more interesting though.” 

 

Blue pervert? 

 

““One Shot Bow” uses Mana to enhance your arrow to an insane degree”. 

 

“Huh, I thought I can’t use Magic”. 

 

“Mana is the energy used for Magic, you can’t use Magic because it’s a restriction we put on you ourselves”. 

 

Huh. 

 

No Way! 

 

“Why!!?” 

 

“Are you trying to get me killed, why does it have to harder for me!”. 

 

“Because we can’t trust you with that level of power yet, you might create chaos in that world and it's for your own safety”. 

 

“My safety?!”. 

 

“Yeah, people in that other world aren’t stupid, they will realize what you are immediately if you use Magic. Lets say for argument's sake, you have Magic, you level grind like crazy and guess what happens?”. 

 

“What…..?” 

 

“The people kill you or make it really hard for you”. 

“People there can you use Magic, why can’t I?”. 

 

“Kid you're not listening, you grind and then your Magic becomes almost insane, people will have questions and people won’t trust you 100%. Also, you might get corrupted in ways we can’t predict”. 

 

“And you might not live long with all that power, deep down most people resent those with power”. 

 

“States in that world and even religions might deem you an evil”. 

  

‘Honestly, we don’t want you to draw attention, all sorts of crazy might happen”. 

 

“You two keep telling me that! But I don’t actually believe it. I will accept this as a fact, because I don’t have any information to disprove you”. 

 

I was exasperated beyond belief, but seriously they want me to succeed but making it harder for me to be a threat to Nareth?! That doesn't make sense. 

 

“Anyhow, Mana is everywhere, and you naturally gather with expending too much energy, you need Weapon Skills to pour the Mana in making it stronger which are different from “Skills”, which are inborn talents”. 

Pink dude said that in one breath. 

 

“So, I can't use it for my body?”. 

 

“You can’t use it for strengthening right now, level restriction for that is 18”. 

 

“Okay…….So I will assume those restrictions have a reason”. 

 

“You learn fast”. 

 

I hope you eat pig poo, Blue Pervert! 

“Ok, the next subject is about your equipment…….”. 

 

“You're not going to give me weapons, huh?”. 

 

“Kid, I'm sorry, but you're right”. 

 

“Do whatever you need to do to survive, we're giving full justifications”. 

 

Damn, am I the villain. Am I going to be a bandit. 

 

“Don’t worry”. 

 

“How am I going to eat while I’m in that world”. 

 

“Find people or take some lunch from earth everyday you get teleported”. 

 

“That’s too much work”. 

“Sorry”. 

 

“What about some special skills or some kind of storage space skill where I don’t have to carry everything”. 

  

“None”. 

 

“Am I really going to die?!”. 

 

“Don’t worry and use your head”. 

 

I really want to smash those two faces that keep telling me “” Use your head” or “” you will figure it out”. 

 

“What about my clothes”. 

“That we can do something, your Skillbook can hold stuff”. 

“Wait you told me, that I don’t have storage space magic”. 

“You don’t……. That Skillbook can only hold limited stuff....Less like those crazy stuff in books and more like an extra pocket that's a little big, you can't expand it also”. 

 

“Food or anything else that organic will rot”. 

 

“What about money?”. 

 

“It will accept it”. 

 

“let's continue……”. 

 

The pair drilled into my mind everything about the Skillbook function including limits and abilities. This book also was invisible to anyone but me and it had automatic functions to help me nom atter what. It also recorded information. And it took pictures and video when needed. It also had a map system. 

 

“A map……”. 

 

I peered through the pages and found a map of the world: Roho Sayari 

 

What a big world. 

 

“Time for the summoning”. 

 

“Now?!”. 

 

Do they want me to die! 

 

“Please not now!”. 

  

“Don’t worry”. 

The pair led me to a room with strange devices littered around, blue pervert pointed his fingers and chanted some strange words. The entire room began to fluctuate and change its scenery. 

 

Suddenly a door appeared. 

 

“Okay, this will be our first and last meeting”. 

 

“Wait what?!” 

 

“Don’t worry, we will meet again to check your progress in a few years. From now on, this portal door will appear everyday, you will take it to go and leave from that world”. 

 

“Look I have a bunch of questions……!!!” 

“Sorry kid, no time”. 

 

It was so fast, I barely noticed: 

Pink dude just grabbed my collar and threw me at the door, it opened fast, and I went through. 

 

Splash! 

 

I was in a lake. 

 

“See you next time, kid”. 

 

“BYEEE!”. 

 

“You bastards!”. 

The door closed and then turned to mist in an instant. 

 

“WHY ME!?!!”. 

. 

. 

. 

2