Chapter 6 – Entering the Dungeon (part 5)
33 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 6 – Entering the Dungeon (part 5)

“ Aniki, I brought some equipment that needed maintenance. "

Yugo who was carrying weapons and other equipment entered with Jin. Recently, Jin seems to be very close to Yugo, maybe because they are the same age, so they get to know each other faster.

“This is the equipment belongs to Dawn light and All fang. "

Dawn light is a party of four, with Reon as the leader. Reon who is a large sword wielder with full armor on his body, the other members, a man wearing a large shield, who acts as a tanker on the front line, then a fighter who uses lighter equipment than his two comrades, who seems to be acting as the main attacker and Lastly, Yuana are a healer.

Then the next party, All fang is a party that relied on speed and agility when attacking their opponents, they wore light equipment and mostly choose short sword.

" Thank you. Tell Dom and his team, please take care of this leather equipment, we should still have some drop items that can be used for temporary repairs. Yugo, please collect the large beast bones, then ask Jil to work on these things as I wrote here. "

I assign tasks to each team, according to the skills they have, however, there are also those who don't have craftsman skills who help and are willing to learn.

For example, Dom with sewing skills, along with the others handled the equipment that needed sewing, such as equipment made from beast skins. In addition, Jil, who has the skill to process wood, along with the others, gets their own task. By dividing the support squad, the fighters can rest better.

It took a few hours to finish our current task and before doing any other work, I asked the others to rest first, including myself who wanted to stretch my body and walk towards the meeting tent.

There I saw Reon and asked him the current situation.

“Thank you for taking care of our equipment. "

“You're welcome, that's all I can do right now. In your experience, what is waiting us in the next level? "

“Looks like the quest this time is quite hard with the current arrangement. I hope, there are two or at least one more B rank adventurer.”

" That hard? Oh, and please check this list. “, I handed over a list of the equipment we currently have and which ones need to be distributed.

“We're only at the third level, but there are too many beasts. In a new dungeon like this, in my estimation, a few more levels we will get to the deepest part. Looks like we really have to conquer this dungeon quickly. "

“My hunch is not so good with the next level, although the sooner the better, but we have to be more vigilant. The knight squad and the dark rhino are constantly on the front line, who need the most care, 3 knights, 1 from the dark rhino and 1 from the tomahawk are still under treatment. "

"That's why you asked for two days? "

“If it could be longer it would be better, but our circumstances also don't allow us to do so. "

“I didn't expect to meet someone like you.. I heard you're also registered as an adventurer, Hyuga? Want to join our party? "

“Hahaha… I'm flattered to be invited by a B rank party, but I think I'm more suited to the way I am now. At least, there's still something I want to learn and do in Camellia village, and also my rank is still very low. "

“Alright, for now I'll accept your excuses, however, one day you'll have to help me. "

“Hey... I don't owe you anything. But maybe you should help me first. "

“Hahaha... Alright! As long as we are around Rockaxe call us if you need any help, we will do our best to help you. So, what do you want to do right now? Back to your tent? "

“I want to take a walk for a while, it feels like my body is stiff. "

“ Don't go too far. I'll be back to check out the others and the matter of this list, I'll discuss with the others. "

Reon also left me, I walked and walked further away from the others. A few minutes I walked, the situation around me was still relatively safe with a small number of beasts, this area we just walked through a while ago and the dungeon has not yet regenerated new beasts.

I found a room not too big when our team rested earlier. If I go through that room and keep walking, the number of beasts will increase. After making sure this place is safe enough, I start preparing inside

I took out a few things from my storage ring. The weapons that I will re-smelt, the magic crystals that I have been collecting and finally the magic tool prototype number three. A portable smelting furnace with a fire crystal as a heat source, then utilizes a magic crystal to activate it.

Enter the magic crystal then flow mana to activate it, this tool will automatically function to heat the furnace using the energy from the magic crystal that has been entered. I just put some weapons in the furnace and just waited for the temperature to continue to rise and melt the metal. Meanwhile, “Alright, I'll have a look and stretch a muscle for a bit. ".

1