Chapter 6 – Entering the Dungeon (part 6)
36 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 6 – Entering the Dungeon (part6)

I hunted several beasts not far from the room, collected drop items and after a while I returned there, when I saw that the smelting furnace was already hot and the metal I had previously inserted had melted, I took it out and printed the metal in the mold I had brought. I put the weapon back into the smelting furnace and went back to hunting while waiting and kept doing this over and over again until several hours later.

While hunting, I encountered several variants of goblins, hobgoblins, orcs, gray wolves and even orcs barbarian. For goblin and hobgoblin variants, I can pick up the weapons they wield.

Orcs barbarian and orcs don't have much material for me to work with right now, the most used ones are orc hide and Orc barbarian hide, both of which have the property of reducing the impact of blunt objects.

As for the gray wolves, I can't handle the materials from them right now. To cultivate materials from beasts, there are several ways that can be used, unfortunately I'm only in the early stages of learning it.

Each material beast has its own characteristics usually defined on a scale of 1 to 10. For example,

Horned rabbit horn

durability 1, lightweight attribute 2


Orc hide

durability 2, blunt hit resistance 2


Orc barbarian hide

durability 2, blunt hit resistance 3

And because of these characteristics, different processing methods produce different results. I have been using this time to practice cultivating these ingredients and without realizing it, I spent more than half a day apart from the others.

After clearing the room, I returned to another place, and as I was almost there I saw Silvet, Yugo and several others. I waved at them and suddenly they were running towards me.

' Looks like they're really worried about me. My friends~ EH???!! ‘

“ CATCH AND TIE HIM!!! “, Silvet shouted like that while pointing at me.

“ HEH?! “

"Don't 'heh' to us! Stop, don't run you!! "

Reflexively, I turned my body and tried to run. But my efforts were in vain, in an instant they had caught me and tied me up, then dragged me back.

Arriving at meeting tent, Murdock and Walter scold me, Reon apologizes to the others for letting me go alone and not stopping me.

“It feels like something similar to this has happened before. “, I spoke in a small voice...

" What are you saying?! "

Silvet with her sharp gaze looked at me with a suppressing aura as I muttered... 

Note: get ready for Chapter 7 next week, we'll hit them hard! The Dungeon I mean. 😁

1