Chapter 7 – Preparation and Then Let’s Hit Them. (Part 3)
28 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 7 – Preparation and Then Let’s Hit Them. (Part 3)

I gave a large shield to Rag and Jil to do their job. As we settled into our positions, the second and third passages, let out a rumbling sound. Like a bell signaling everyone getting ready in their respective positions.

“Walter, you're in charge of the support squad. When the beasts in the second and third passages approach, you know what to do. "

As predicted, the first wave of beasts seemed to be heading towards us.

“Prepare the shield! Support squad ready! "

Walter signaled to all the teams. Last time I asked Jil and his team to turn the wooden mace used by orcs into shields, bows and arrows.

We got enough arrowheads at our disposal. For the wooden shield, we added some of my smelted iron, into plates to reinforce it. Although it can't be said to be strong, however, for an emergency it seems like this will be quite helpful.

When the beasts were 5 meters from the line of defense, the support squads released arrows in their hands. Most do not have archery skills, it's just that I give them tips.

“Pull your bow as hard as you can and point it slightly upwards. Take a breath and calm yourself down. Then let it go! "

These tips are usually taught to beginners and do not require skill and accuracy. With additional input from Walter, the arrows that were released managed to reach the beasts in front of us, the spear users in the defensive line began to aim their spears towards the beasts.

“ Fuuu... Focus... let's do it Bent! "

As Bent nodded his head, the archers behind us stopped firing their arrows. The two of us charged forward and started attacking the beasts. We kept moving and slashing every beast with almost the same movement.

Form of Forest, twins sword first technique. Chaos Dance

This technique aims to face the enemy when surrounded, with dance-like movements, utilizing the movement of the legs with a swing of the sword in both hands, the more people master this technique, the person can move faster.

Most of the beasts we faced were goblins, goblin fighters and hobgoblins, but they were very numerous and organized like an army. After about 15 minutes, we retreated and took turns with other fighters.

“ Reports from other tunnels. Gray wolf, saber tiger and horned rabbit attacked the first tunnel. Purple moths, sharp sparrows and occasionally brown boars appear to attack the second tunnel. Then the third tunnel we spot orcs, barbarian orcs and ogres appeared. “, Walter gave me a state report.

“ After 10 minutes Bent and I will be back to the frontline. Send some archers to the second tunnel, you help the first tunnel and ask Yun to go to the second tunnel. There seems to be a beast giving commands to the fourth tunnel, their moves are too neat for a beast. Bent, it's your job to find and defeat it. I will get their attention. "

I went back forward and broke through the front line deep inside their rank and started to attract their attention.

“If it's like this, I can't help but stand out a little! "

I poured mana into my hands, the wind started to emerge from the gloves I was wearing. The wind that arises can't be said to be strong, but with this capacity, it is enough for me at this time.

The glove I'm wearing is made with a mixture of feathers from the sky bird that C gave me. With this, my movement will be lighter and my slash range will increase if I can control it well.

Form of Forest, twins sword second technique. Blade Dance plus wind enchantment

1