Chapter 7 – Preparation and Then Let’s Hit Them. (Part 5)
27 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 7 – Preparation and Then Let’s Hit Them. (Part 5)

~Rony POV 2~

"Alright, this is the plan ... our two friends here will stand guard in the middle of the defense formation and using this shield, all of you are more experienced and senior than them, so I believe in yours abilities. Therefore, just in case, I gave them a stronger shield. Anyone objected? ", We all shake our heads to respond. "Okay, if everyone agrees. The plan is that the defense line will hold the beasts, so as not to break through our defense and if possible, little by little we will push them back. The fighter team will take turns attacking Beast, me and Bent will attack first, after that the four of you will advance. We will continue to do things like this until the attack wave stops. So please all yours cooperate. "

After that Hyuga left us and spoke to one of his colleagues at the supporting team, who carried the bow and arrows. The person's name is Walter, as long as Hyuga is on our team, Walter, who will lead the supporting squad.

"Just like that? Is it possible to work with plan that simple?? ", Asked one of the Tomahawk members, who this time looked younger than the previous person, with the same body proportions and at first glance his face looked quite similar to his partner, he used a fairly large one-handed ax in his hand.

“E… seems to sound too simple indeed and…”

I spoke while looking at my other team members, but my words and my gaze stopped at two people, if I'm not mistaken their names were Rag and Jil. Even though they were just silent and unresponsive, both of them looked confident and there was no sign of fear or doubt on their faces.

"We do as ordered. That's an order for us. "

Ahka firmly closed the conversation and we got into our positions. As the beasts came into view and drew near, the support squads fired their arrows. It looks like most of them are not used to using arrows, but the formation they do is very simple and efficient.

The arrows that were released pointed upwards and then like a rainbow, or I've heard if I'm not mistaken, the arrows began to descend and landed on the beasts.

After the attacks from the archers stopped, Rag and Jil opened the way for Hyuga and his companions who were only seen after we got into formation. They broke through the front row and started attacking every beast around them, at first I noticed their movements were very strange, with the two swords in their hands looking like they were dancing.

They moved here and there with unusual footsteps, forward, backward, tilted to the right, half-turned and seen their hands just swinging to follow the movement of their bodies. The beasts near them were cut down and killed one by one, we saw the two of them move in unison, even their every move was exactly the same as each other, as if they were a reflection of a mirror and the longer they moved the faster they were.

Walter instructed the other members to get ready, Hyuga and his companions backed away and were ready to change with others, what was more surprising were these two rookies near me, their movements and coordination were very smooth and on time.

After a while, Hyuga called the members in front to take turns. However, this time Hyuga stepped forward alone, while the other man remained close to us. Seconds later we were all shocked by what we saw. 

1