Chapter 7 – Preparation and Then Let’s Hit Them. (Part 6)
30 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 7 – Preparation and Then Let’s Hit Them. (Part 6)

I kept moving and slashing at everything near me, with the addition of the wind element, my slashing range increased. One by one the beasts near me fell, with blood soaking the dungeon ground and several beasts seemed hesitant to approach me. Rag and others started to step forward and pushed the beast from their direction towards me.

' Magic is really interesting, I don't even bother with the blood staining my sword. Maybe this time I can a little imitate the movements  from the manga I read. Hmm.. my current range is at most about five meters. '

I rotated my body 360 degrees while stretching my arms in a slashing position, flowing my glove's with mana and releasing the wind element while imagining it like a whirling wind rising upwards into a tornado.

“ YES!!! “

I succeeded as I imagined, as a whirlwind formed around me and, I become like the eyes of a hurricane. All the beasts within three meters of me were slashed and killed by my slash in from of the wind.

It crossed in my mind that I should have bitten another sword while doing this. Gee! That must be really cool!! Oops, back to the present..

I signaled for the fighting squad to come forward and help me. We fought for a few minutes, until I saw Bent return with the goblin corpse I had seen for the first time on his hands, running towards us followed by the hobgoblin warrior with a slightly unusual look.

( Goblin Chieftain :  Goblin with higher intelligence that can lead other goblin in its pack. Rank : C. Material : magic crystal small. )

I saw Rag and Jil giving the iron shields in their hands to Rony and Ahka, they both came forward and helped Bent withstand the hobgoblin warrior's attack.

“ Step aside! ”

The two Tomahawk members threw axes in their sizable hands at the two beasts and their attacks hit them, the other hobgoblin warriors tried to attack them, but Rony and Ahka immediately stepped forward and helped them and crashed the shields in their hands.

Rag and Jil immediately took advantage to make a final attack, and the two Tomahawk members immediately joined the attack to help them with other two knights that take the role as a tanker.

For a team that suddenly assembles for the first time, their co-ordination is quiet good. Both knight really well in defense to cover the others, and that two Tomahawk members also pretty hard attacker. And then last but not less, Rag and Jil that show improvement who are not too far behind with others and can pace up with the tempo of more experience fighters.

The six of them succeeded in overthrowing the hobgoblin warriors and suppressing the other beasts.

“Hoo... Not bad too junior! Ha ha ha ha... "

We just had to finish off the rest, with the goblin chieftain dead, the waves of attacks weren't as intense as before and with the goblins losing their command, we can finish the fight in the tunnel we were guarding.

“ Good job everyone! We go back to the guard point, after that you guys can rest in turn and stay on guard. "

After saying that, I asked the knight with a serious face, Ahka, to keep an eye on the other members and take command in this place as my substitute. I left them and looked at the conditions in the other tunnels.

1