Chapter 1 – I’m Cute, Aren’t I?
2k 51 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a forest on a chaotic continent, a little white furry creature walked on a path. It was living its life peacefully, completely unlike everything out off the forest at the moment. It was overall enjoying its visit to this world, laughing and giggling as she walked without an end point.

 

‘Oh my dear myself, how I wish this was what was actually happening’ Thought the most insane person on the world, trying to not get burnt to death by the forest fire around her.

 

‘Good thing I didn’t make this one out of wood! Curse you Order! Even if it was me who had chosen this place for the doll to land, you could’ve at least changed it! I swear the next time I see you I’ll explode a nuke on your head!!!’ She shouted to herself while trying to extinguish the fire on her tail.

 

Oh yes, let’s take a moment to admire her unlimited cuteness and beauty.

 

The doll body she now had was the owner of a slightly tanned skin, which was completely smooth like the scales of a serpent even if it had some small muscles. It had a really pretty silver white hair which shone along with the fire’s light, and to add, it had bright violet eyes someone could loose themselves from looking at it too much. Along with that, of course, went a really pattable pair of small ears and two really fluffy cat-like tails.

 

You might be wondering why two cat tails? Well, from what she told me, she thought it was cool. Don’t ask me, I’m just a writer, it’s not like I know everything.

 

Oh, by the time we finished chatting she already managed to slip through the fire and leave the forest. Well, let’s go to her point of view shall we?

 

In-chan POV

 

“Haaa, that was so tiring!” I said to myself as I fluffed my tails to finally let out the fire that was in them.

 

It didn’t hurt at least, and now that I left the forest I can see a path leading to somewhere. How fortunate isn’t it? A bit suspicious, but I don’t really have a choice.

 

The scenery is pretty unique to this world, a lot of smoke coming out from random places, things on fire, some goblins and orcs incessantly mating whatever female they see on their way, some doggies playing with each other (I don’t understand why some are bleeding), a strange looking bear eating I don’t know what… yea that totally is still alive. Well, whatever.

 

Thinking about it, this world is way more lively than mine. Most of the population has gone extinct. I’m sure I’ll find lots of interesting stuff to do here! Ooh I’m so looking forward to it!

 

Now that I think about it, I hadn’t looked at my status yet… what was it again? Open Status? Status Open? Menu? Oh wait, I just need to think about opening it…

Name: Tonya
Race: Nekomata (Living Doll)
Sex: Female
Level: 1
Class: Rogue
HP: SS
MP: SS
Vit: S
Def: A
Res: A
Str: S
Int: S
Agi: SS
Skills: Presence detection, Appraisal LV.10, Mana Regeneration LV.10
Magic Skills: Healing Magic LV.1, Sleep Magic LV.1, Insanity Magic LV.10, Void Magic LV.10, 
Race Skills: Night Vision, Body Transformation, Nekomancy
Unique Skills: Infinite Inventory, Sleep Walking, Status Effect Immunity, Emotional Control
Blessings, Divine Protection, and Titles:
Blessing Of The God Of Chaos, Divine Protection Of The Goddess Of Order, Incredibly High Self Esteem

 

‘Most of it are as I planned, but there are some new stuff in there…’

 

I take a more careful look at my status. I can see that Order gave me her divine protection, but who is this God of Chaos guy?

 

‘Oh, I see a town! I’ll take care of it later!’

 

And this way started the adventure of the cutest, most beautiful and overpowered doll. No, I don't have an exteremely and unecessarily high self esteem! Don't mind the title! You know what, I’m leaving.

57