Chapter 4 – What could go wrong?
1.3k 19 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

‘And here I thought the guards were friendly. Who would have thought they actually put me in prison! Definitely not me. I’m incredibly flabbergasted. I have no idea what that word means, but I have a really big urge to say it for some reason.’

 

Funnily enough, the moment she reached the gates, all of the guards available jumped on top of her and incapacitated the cat girl. Of course, she could have just put them all to sleep, after all she is insanely overpowered, but that isn’t fun so she didnt so it. I could almost say she’s like that certain ice foxy thingy goddess, but Tonya is definitely way more insane. One point for Tonya, 99 for the foxy icey goddess. Tonya’s clearly winning.

 

Anyways, the little cat decided to have a look at the other people who were on that cell. 

 

She was terrible at remembering and recognizing people, but she saw a fox girl with orange hair, a fox girl with blue hair, a cat girl with green hair, a loli that kinda looked like a vampire, a loli that kinda looked like an one-san type of character, and a jellyfish. She obviously got away from the jellyfish. Jellyfishes are scary.

 

Wanting to keep as much distance from the jellyfish, she got out of her cell and moved to the one in front of her previous one.

 

There were way less people on this cell, it having only one person. She was tied up on the wall with no clothes at all. Maybe she’s into bondage? We’ll never know.

 

“Hey, are you into bondage?” Tonya asked.

 

“No, I’m not.” The girl said.

 

I guess forget what I said, she isn’t into bondage.

 

“Cool.” The cat replied, to then stare out of the cell.

 

‘Now now, how should I leave this place? Uhm…. Mmmmm…. Hmmmmmmmmmm…. I have no ideas, this got boring.’

 

Then, Tonya got up and jumped through the window, coincidenty falling on a haystack and running around the streets. Soon after, she found a weirdly comfortable box and fell asleep there.

 

Mailwoman POV:

 

Hi, my name is *redacted*, and I surprisingly got a job from the Lady Dämmerun! I have no idea of the details, but I got asked to pick up a certain box and place it right under the Lady’s balcony.

 

This is, of course, a really important job. I’m getting paid enough to live my whole life comfortably! Maybe I’ll go to that other continent with all that money… plays for the future anyways, I gotta focus on the job.

 

I was a bit hungry, so I left the box on a side street while grabbing myself a snack. I don’t think anyone will steal it, since it looks like just any random box, so they won’t think there is anything valuable there.

 

When I got where I left that box, I found out that it was now open. And there was a catkin girl inside! And she’s basically naked! Is she a slave the Lady bought? Though wasn’t she against that kinda stuff? Anyways, not my problem, I’m not interested in whatever kinky things the Lady likes to do on her free time, let’s just get the job done.

 

I taped the box back and quickly made my way to the Lady’s mansion. I noticed she was on that balcony, but hadn’t noticed me. Doesn’t matter, I just left the box there and made my way back to the guild. Job done, time to get my money~.

 

POV End

 

Without that certain mailwoman knowing, she already had sealed her fate. She was now bound to go through a crazy journey with no clear objective, her wanting or not. Let’s say good bye for her now, that story is for another time.

Should the Mailwoman be gay, or die?
  • Be gay do crime (gay)
  • Kill her with fire (die)
  • Kill her with gay thighs (both)
  • Aroace buddy (both)
Total voters: 38 · This poll was closed on May 1, 2023 07:38 PM.
20