Chapter 3 – Should I worry? Meh.
722 16 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Ok, I’m back. Thank you everyone who cheered on my profile. To be absolute honest, I already had this planned for this weekend, but you guys made this come out like 4 days earlier. So yea, enjoy.

 

‘Oh I see a guard. Is that a guard? He’s wearing armor, is on the wall looking thingy, and is pointing a crossbow at me, so it’s probably a guard. After all only guards stay on the wall thingy.’

 

The cat looked up at the guard for some more minutes, before just going to the wall and walking it up. Yes, not climb it, walking it up. Like sp*derman. The guard was obviously flabbergasted. I have no reason for using that word other than it sounding funny.

 

“Hello there, person who wears armor, has a crossbow, and is on a wall looking thingy. Do you have any idea how to get on the other side of the wall?” The two tailed cat asked.

 

The guard still stared at her flabbergasted. Goddess that word is so funny.

 

“No? Sorry for troubling you then.” She walked back down to the floor, and continued strolling alongside the wall.

 

Of course, the guard wasn’t a guard for nothing, as he immediately went to call reinforcements. He wasn’t paid enough to deal with that.

 

Donut Guard POV:

 

As squadron D5 got ready for battle, Jonnasthamson appeared running. I, without waiting a second, rushed to his side.

 

“Did something happen Jonnasthamson?” I urged him to talk.

 

“T- T- The unknown cat-kin…. walk…. wall…” Jonnasthamson muttered.

 

“Yes, we are already aware of that cat-kin, but why the rush Jonnasthamson? Did they attack the wall?!” I asked a bit panicked.

 

“No sir….” Jonnasthamson answered back. If the cat-kin hadn’t attacked the wall, then what might have happened for him to be so scared?

 

“The cat-kin…. walked up the wall…” Jonnasthamson replied.

 

We stared at each other for a long time. If I had to describe our expression, it would be…

 

…flabbergasted.

 

End of  POV

 

As the guards panicked, Tonia calmly walked around the wall (?). Fortunately, the wall’s (?) surroundings were relatively safe. She only found 4 bear looking monsters, 9 wolf looking monsters, 3 rabbit looking monsters, 17 rat looking monsters, 2 forest fires, 1 lake fire, 3 cloud fires, and 1 squad of guards coming to kill her.

 

Of course, she ignored all of these. It had nothing to do with her, so she could just walk around and/or  under them. Luckily her abilities with stealth really helped her with not being seen. Well, that would be the case if she had any abilities with stealth. She actually almost lost her tail 21 times. Luckily she has incredible abilities with dodging bears, wolves, rabbits, rats, forest fires, lake fires, could fires, and a squad of guards coming to kill her. Luckily.

 

In about 5 hours, she finally found the main gate. She was really hoping the guards would be kinder than the last ones, so she just approached them in full view showing she meant no harm.

 

The guards were shouting some things, probably something like “Welcome!” and “The entrance is here, get in!”, she thought, as she got right in front of the gate.

 

I just decided I’m going to do between 500 and 600 words per chapter, due to.. uhm.. things (definitely not laziness), but I’m going to commit to posting twice a week. If I don’t I’ll let you all decide what happens on the next chapter.

27