6
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 6

Huguel

 the mayor is sitting on his desk looking at a report from the detective's team. He hears the sound of the door opening and looks behind him to see a tall dark haired woman walk in,she wears black business dress with leather shoes and she carries herself as if she is confident in what she is about to say.The woman says Mayor you know Huguel Ta is wanted by the police and the FBI and he's going to go to jail,he might not even have the chance to escape.The mayor says what?How do you know it's him.the detective says he sent us photos with this photo.

Huguel is the most wanted criminal in the country he is one of the most notorious gang leaders,if he wants to kill the mayor he'll do it in a second

.He can get away with anything he wants.

The mayor stands up as he continues looking down at the photograph.

Mayor you must get rid of him

Huguel doesn't listen to anyone except the voice of his conscience.

He doesn't know anything about the woman's words he doesn't know how to kill a person in a quick and clean way without any witnesses.Huguel wants to hear someone else speak against him but he feels like he doesn't deserve hearing anyone else's opinions,it's like he didn't even have a choice when he decided to kill the people he thought were evil and he couldn' t help feeling guilty about the way he made the decision to go after them...but he also knew that he had no other option.There's a part of him that thinks that he was a hero for doing something that others had told him was wrong.He was the first to take matters into his own hands he took lives to save others,that's why he had a name for himself among the people he murdered.

What did he expect,he was supposed to live out the rest of his days knowing that there were people out there waiting to put a bullet in his head.

The mayor was in deep thoughts thinking about his decisions and thinking about his past life and how different he is now.

When the mayor finishes his thought he looks at the detective and tells him that he doesn't know him but he trusts him. He tells him what they're gonna do next.

In the background,

The woman walks towards the mayor and says You're going to kill him.

The mayor says I'm sorry but I have to do this.

The woman says Why is he being arrested for killing children,he hasn't done anything wrong yet.This is madness

The mayor says I'll give him a good death,he deserves it.

ah it's sir mayor says Huguel in the portal with two big armed henchmen behind him and the mayor,he's afraid.

The mayor says What are you doing here?

Huguel calming walk to the Mayor is to headbutt the Mayor in the face and hits him square in the nose with his head.The mayor fell to the floor with blood coming out of his nose.

Huguel look at female detective and say thanks for the help Elenice I appreciate it and I'll let you go,don't bother telling anyone about it.

Elenice says no sir thank you.I am very grateful.

Huguel walks to Elenice,looks over her and tells her that if she ever tells anyone about his secret he will personally cut off her head, she'

Elenice being scared is saying shaking, no Huguel you are a person I love since you became leader of the favela and you saved my life,so I wouldn't betray your trust even if that means I die,I promise I won't say anything to anyone okay

Huguel smiles "thank you"Huguel turns to 

The mayor looking at Huguel shocked is scared "oh shit!"

Huguel smiles as he takes out a gun "now this is the real thing."

Huguel aims at the Mayor and pulls the trigger, but nothing happens "huh?"

Huguel laughs "this isn't loaded,it's a tranquilizer gun and you used it to knock me out"

Huguel says you know mayor you have always been a stumbling block in my way, but from today you will not stand in my way,you will no longer stand in my way

Huguel puts the gun under the mayors chin and pushes it into his throat causing him to choke 

Huguel shoot.

A shot rang out as he pulled the trigger.

Huguel turns to Elenice and the henchmen "thank you for giving me the opportunity, Huguel turns to his henchmen and says get this dirty body out of my face before I kill you all,the henchmen quickly grab the mayor by his arms and push him in front of them walking out with him.

Huguel turns and smiles at Elenice.

Elenice says what will we do now little angel I don't want you to leave me

Huguel laughs "don't worry Elenice I'm not going anywhere,you can come with me and if anyone tries to do anything to you you're safe with me,just keep this little secret between you and me"

Elenice hugs Huguel 

Huguel kisses Elenice on the forehead 

Huguel look at Elenice and say will you now be my companion from now on.

Elenice nods enthusiastically.Huguel hugs Elenice tighter.Huguel turns to the henchmen,Huguel says you all tell the residents of the entire favela that I killed the Mayor and now I command the entire Favela to protect the citizen from anything that may hurt them,do it!And make sure everyone knows that they are protected at all costs,I mean I'd be really upset if somebody tried to harm my citizens.I know that I could be in danger myself too if something like this happened in my life,but I can' t risk the safety of these citizen just because I'm a monster

Elenice nods excitedly.

Huguel smiles and gives Elenice a pat on the shoulder  "I know you don't believe what they're telling you but believe what your parents taught you and you'll know that monsters aren't real"

Huguel take Elenice to his hiding place, because now Huguel and Elenice are companions forever.

Huguel is sitting with Elenice under his favorite tree near the lake as they talk about everything and nothing.He told her that he's the leader of the gangs and that he wants to start a new society that will accept all kinds of creatures like him,Elenice agrees that what he has said is true it is hard to change the world but they need to try because no matter what people believe the only thing they are capable of is destroying themselves and their future. They both have to stop trying to become human just because they're born different.

0