Chapter 9: The Bath
681 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 9: The Bath

 

“Mistress, it’s time to bathe. Please head up to the bathroom and I’ll join you shortly.”~Lily

 

“Oh, okay.”~Bella

 

Bella quickly made her way to the bathroom. She was plenty curious about the uses of the various things Lily had ordered for her. But her mind short circuited when she started thinking about what Lily joining her could entail. A short time later, Lily arrived.

 

“Why are you still dressed? We can’t start with your clothes on.”~Lily

 

Lily set down her own things and started undressing while Bella just froze in place. It was only when Lily had stripped off her own clothes and tried to help Bella out of hers that she got red in the face and shied away.

 

“Wha-what are you doing? I’m not ready for this!”~Bella

 

“I’m pretty sure that we, us two girls, were only about to take a bath together. Nothing strange about that at all. But you meant something different when saying you're not ready for ‘this’?”~Lily

 

Bella was cornered, her mind too frazzled by the sight of Lily’s gorgeous naked body to tell a lie. Her eyes watered up and the flood gates on them and her mouth poured open.

 

She had always only ever been a 2D lily lover!

 

Never had she gathered up the courage to confess to any of the 3D girls she’d been attracted to. All the knowledge she had about it was gathered online. She had always been scared that her sexuality might make things weird with her classmates if known.

 

Bella was in tears by the time she finished spilling her feelings. Lily took the initiative to hug her and gently rub her back for comfort. Which caused her to stiffened slightly before crying a bit harder and it was some minutes later that she finally calmed down.

 

“Feeling better?”~Lily

 

“Yea, a bit. Sorry about that, but I’m just not sure how to take a bath with you. I’ve always been too afraid I’d stare at other girls, so I don’t really have any experience with normal girl skinship other than with my mom.”~Bella

 

“We can take things as slowly as you’d like, but you don’t have to worry about me rejecting you. After all, activating the special add-ons is proof that I've already accepted you. If you’re still worried, I might have an idea.”~Lily

 

Bella looked up at Lily’s last comment. Seeing a wry smile on her face, she couldn’t help giving a nervous gulp.

 

A few minutes later Lily was practically dragging the self-conscious Bella into the bathing area from the changing room by the hand. The Lily right now was a much more bubbly version of her previous self and was incredibly difficult for Bella to refuse.

 

“Come on big sister, you’ve already wasted a bunch of time. And stop covering yourself, you’ve got nothing I haven’t!”~Lily

 

That’s right. At Lily’s suggestion that Bella might be more comfortable bathing with a ‘family’ member, she had activated Lily’s ‘sisters’ love’ persona. She just hadn’t expected her to become so energetic and enthusiastic to share her beauty secrets with her ‘big sister’.

 

As Bella tried to start her normal routine, Lily immediately disposed of her usual shampoo and body soaps. Apparently, most of those are much too harsh on the body and should only be used when truly dirty; like fell in the mud dirty.

 

First up were the cleansers. A makeup remover for the face and another type for her body which would take the place of soap from now on. She’d be using these twice daily from now on unlike the exfoliants used next that would only be used about every three days.

 

The facial exfoliant was normal, but the body polish for the rest of her left her skin a little red afterwards. Not sure if it was more red due to the rubbing in the polish in little circles or due to the fact that Lily was very eagerly helping her to apply it, with agonizing thoroughness.

 

Bathing was up next. Milk, lavender oil and vitamin D extract were added to the already filled and warm tub while Bella laid down in it. Lily then set about treating her hair using a blend of rose extract, flaxseed and keratin. (A/N: Got these mixes from searching online. Effectiveness unknown. If anyone has tried them, please let me know the results.)

 

Lily cleaned herself as well, then quietly joined Bella in the bath. Bella, who was quite relaxed at this point, only noticed when Lily brushed against her. In a much better mood now, Bella grabbed her sneaky ‘little sister’ and started to tickle her.

 

She immediately got verification of the advantage that ‘feather trick’ afforded her. Lily became quite breathless very quickly and ended up subdued to resting on Bella’s lap sedately for the remaining duration of their soak thanks to the ‘hug pillow’ effect.

 

“Time to get out now, big sis.”~Lily

 

“Ah, but it’s only been a little more than fifteen minutes.”~Bella

 

“Well, if someone hadn’t been dragging her feet, we could have stayed in here longer.”~Lily

 

That earned her a bit more tickling, but they both managed to get out of the tub anyway, rinse off and continue Lily’s planned course of beautification.

 

They patted their bodies dry, applied toner and then massaged in essence serum. While waiting for the serum to soak in, they entered the sauna to dry off and combed their hair. Also applying a leave-in conditioner at the same time.

 

The final step was to apply face and body lotions that would last through the night. Once Bella was clothed, Lily pushed her out and told her to relax in bed while she finished cleaning up.

14