Chapter 10: Pampering
568 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 10: Pampering

 

Oh, god! Bella barely made it back to her room before she started to rub her legs together and slide her hands over her skin. She’d never touched a baby’s bottom, but she imagined it felt something like this.

 

Her skin felt so soft and slippery, she got completely caught up with how the cool satin sheets and her nighty felt against her skin. That is until she heard a light knock at the door.

 

Lily popped in while hugging her pillow, looking a little uncertain and utterly adorable.

 

“Big sister, can I sleep with you tonight? It's my first night here and I don’t want to be alone.”~Lily

 

Ah, she forgot to switch her persona back after the bath. Those puppy eyes while half hiding behind the pillow was so unfair. Well, if it worked in the bath maybe it would be fine if she stayed like that for the night to sleep with her?

 

After getting the go ahead, Lily brightened up and hopped into bed with her. Immediately she snuggled up right next to Bella and looked up at her adoringly.

 

“Mnm, sister smells really nice!”~Lily

 

Having a little sister was really nice too. But Lily like this was too gossipy. Maybe it was time to try out something else.

 

“Lily? Enough talking. Go to sleep now, that’s an order.”~Bella

 

“But I’m n..not...slee…(yawn)...y...ye....mnh…”~Lily

 

And just like that, she was out. Orders worked astonishingly well! Even when she nudged her, Lily continued sleeping. Convinced that Lily was really asleep, Bella proceeded to verify something. She had guessed it, but Lily’s skin was even better than hers. So slick and smooth that it was addictive to touch.

 

After getting her fill, Bella eventually fell asleep herself with a smile on her face.

 

Lily woke up first the next morning. Her face had been buried into Bella’s chest during the night and she was being koala hugged by her. She was in utter bliss being drowned in Bella’s scent. Thankfully, Lily reset to her default persona when waking up and her priority as an assistant won over her own selfish wish to just continue to lay there.

 

Today’s schedule was pretty packed. They’d skip the workout today since the clothes they ordered wouldn’t start arriving until later in the day. Still, Lily led Bella to do some morning stretches.

 

Bella bathed herself as she only had to wash with cleanser this morning as Lily had booked them a full course at a local day spa and salon. They’d be having breakfast there as part of a detox flush course. Bella would be getting hair removal electrolysis done immediately after breakfast so it was important that her skin be clean and bare.

 

Breakfast came as a liquid concoction of herbs, veggies and some fruit for flavor. Though, for some reason mineral oil was used instead of water as the drink’s base.

 

Bella was a bit nervous about getting hair removal electrolysis done, but was convinced by Lily’s enviously smooth skin. Once in the treatment room, she stripped down and the attendant helped her apply a light anesthetic with antibacterial properties.

 

Laser treatment immediately followed in the same treatment room. Freckles, sunspots and any other blemishes on her skin were erased.

 

Lily came in after with a sterilized warm water basin and a gauze cloth to help her wipe off the residual cream along with all the loose hair. Bella started to feel a stinging sensation on her skin as the anesthetic started to wear off. But Lily had anticipated that and pulled out a soothing gel she’d brought containing aloe and witch hazel.

 

They ate lunch which consisted of a fruits and veggies platter. Lemon water with honey is served throughout, always on hand for drinking to stay hydrated. Lily was starting to see a pattern with their detox flush meal plan. Everything they ate so far had antioxidants, digestion boosting effects and/or was a natural laxative.

 

She’d booked this course because it came highly recommended by an acquaintance, but only now did she realize that, while probably effective to clean out their bodies, it would be an embarrassing experience by the end of the day.

 

Welp, too late now. Small tricks like this weren’t enough to be enemies over either. Small pranks are just another mischievous outlet for alleviating a girls’ boredom. And she would for sure get her back for this!

 

Manicure, pedicure and hair. They did it all and came out feeling great. The one hiccup was when it was time to do the ‘flush’ at the end. Bella glared at Lily.

 

Lily volunteered to go first since the course was scheduled by her and Bella gave in to do it because Lily did. It only occurred to them after that they both could have just skipped it.

 

On the car ride home, Bella was still glaring at Lily.

 

“That last part...we never speak of it again.”~Bella

 

“YES, mistress!”~Lily

14