Chapter 11: First Workout
597 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 11: First Workout

 

First thing Sunday morning, Lily woke up Bella and led her down to the basement gym. Both were wearing workout gear. Bella was wearing a black sports bra and capri leggings.

 

Lily however, wore a sexy looking purple bodysuit that was mostly sheer but opaque in the necessary places. The additional lacy detailing could make it easily misunderstood as lingerie instead of active wear.

 

“Were we going to work out or something else? Can you even move properly dressed like that?”~Bella

 

“Oh, we’ll get plenty of exercise, sweety. Aaannd...I can probably move in ways you’d only imagine in your wildest dreams.”~Lily

 

While saying that, Lily put on a hungry smile and then did a backwards bend until she was smiling at Bella with her head between her legs.

 

Bella just kind of gaped at her, amazed by how flexible she was and somewhat shocked by her sudden sultry disposition. That is until she remembered enabling situational activation of the two personas she had selected. This sensual temptress was the ‘private trainer’ persona!

 

“How am I supposed to exercise with you being such a distraction?”~Bella

 

“Even if your mind gets distracted, wouldn’t that be fine as long as your body keeps going? Just do as I do while enjoying the view.”~Lily

 

With that, Lily started into the exercises and Bella tried her best to follow along. Lily would flaunt her body while showing the exercise, especially emphasizing each body part they were working. All the while she continued to coo out directions, encouragement and praises to Bella.

 

“And we’re done. Would it be okay with you if I take a little reward for myself?”~Lily

 

Lily crawled over to Bella while licking her lips. Something she’d already done numerous times during their workout when Bella needed some ‘hands on’ coaching.

 

“Reward?”~Bella

 

“Mnm, I don’t think you’ll mind too much giving me what I want. Maybe it’s something you’d enjoy too?”~Lily

 

“That sounds nice. Sure. What is it?”~Bella

 

“This.”~Lily

 

Bella was still a little dazed after the workout session and Lily was already over her exhausted prone body before she realized. It wasn’t until their lips met that she was alerted to Lily’s intentions. Already too late, she ended up once again out of it, breathless and so very hot.

 

“Wow, that was...just WOW!”~Bella

 

By the time Bella recovered, Lily was laying on her side next to her fiddling with her hair while looking at her.

 

“You sure that was your reward and not mine?”~Bella

 

“Then I assume that you enjoyed it just as much as I did? Too bad our time is nearly up for now. We gotta go eat breakfast. But afterwards, since you recently had electrolysis done and can’t go swimming, perhaps we can have a round two?”~Lily

 

“Round two of what exactly? The workout or the kiss?”~Bella

 

“Perhaps, we can do both?”~Lily

 

Lily had a glint of playful promise in her eyes as she said this, but controlled herself and led Bella upstairs to get breakfast. Today’s breakfast was the promised liquid health blend. Something a nutritionist had been employed to arrange for them.

 

The labs and health reports had come back yesterday and were then sent to a nutritionist that Lily had arranged. They received back diet plans customized for each of them and Lily had arranged for the appropriate supplies delivered.

 

From now on, housekeeping would send a cook over to prepare hot meals or would deliver prepared dishes to their kitchen beforehand in accordance with their diet plans.

 

Their health drink didn’t actually taste half bad. The two of them enjoyed their drinks and rested for a few in the cool air of the kitchen. Then they headed back down for round two.

 

Although she was supposed to teach some etiquette during breakfast, there wasn’t much to tell with such simple meals. Don’t belch, don’t smack lips, don’t make the ‘ah’ sound after a sip, drink only a single gulp at a time and drink in a manner that a ‘mustache’ won’t form. Also, do NOT stick your pinky out while holding a cup, it’s rude.

 

Round two went much like the first. Even if it was twice as long and Bella was utterly sore by the time they finished, the whole thing seemed to blur together under Lily’s seductive lead.

 

The muscle pain though had kept her much more alert to Lily’s movement at the end and she was able to stop her attempted ambush by locking eyes with her.

 

Lily had that playful gleam in her eyes again and just looked back at her expectantly.

 

“What’s the matter? ‘Cat got your tongue?’ (giggles)”~Bella

 

“...”~Lily

 

“Fufu, now let’s see about that reward shall we?”~Bella

 

Bella grabbed Lily by the back of her neck and brought her down to meet her lips.

 

“Mnhm! AH! HAh! AHNnnnn!”~Lily

 

It was Lily’s turn to end up out of it, breathless and feeling very hot. She’d practically had a mouthasm thanks to the activation of her trigger.

 

“Sounds like you enjoyed that quite a bit? Oh, you can talk now by the way.”~Bella

 

“(huff)...Tha…(inhale)...that...was…(breathing)...aweSOME!”~Lily

13