Chapter 27: Do you like it
39 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 27: Do you like it?

Orion took the fork from Ossilo's hands, and speared a piece of meat. Then, he offered it to the Naga.

"You want to be romantic?" Ossilo asked.

"Aren't I always?" Orion countered. Ossilo opened his lips, and took the offering. Orion repeated the action. "Ethinir wants children."

"He does?" Ossilo took the second piece of meat from Orion. His eyes went to the plate. There were about three more pieces left.

"He does. A boy and a girl. Preferably siblings," Orion told him, and then speared another piece of meat.

"Well, that would be wonderful. I can teach them how to sew," the Naga suggested, and Orion chuckled.

"Not just the girl?" The vampire asked, and Ossilo's brows knitted.

"Not just the girl, no. The boy also needs a trade, does he not?" Ossilo bit back, as he took the offered piece of meat.

"I suppose," Orion speared the next piece, and noticed that there was only one left in the plate. "Are you sure you want me tonight? I can wait, if you are not certain?"

"I have wanted you since I saw you," Ossilo admitted. "You have this rough look to you. All chiseled features, and that red hair of yours is a killer."

Orion smiled at that.

"Yes, but do you want us to make love, or...?" Orion let his words trail off. Ossilo snorted.

"Of course, I want to make love. I don't want a quick fuck. I had those before, and they are not as fun as people make them out to be," Ossilo said. Orion nodded. "Does it bother you that I am not a virgin like Ethinir?"

At the question, Orion could only chuckle.

"You are too beautiful and too brazen to be a virgin. Have you ever been different?" Orion asked, and Ossilo became thoughtful.

"Well, there was this time I used to blush at the smell of sex from the other Naga, but that time is long past me," Ossilo said. He took the last piece of meat from the fork, and grinned at Orion.

"Let us get washed, and do this," Ossilo smiled suggestively, and then went to the sink. He pumped out water, and then soaped up. Orion was right behind him.

"I will be gentle," Orion told the Naga, wrapping his arms around his slim waist.

"I know you will be. You are a peaceful vampire, after all," Ossilo said, and then stepped to the side to give Orion access to the sink. The vampire didn't let go of his lover right away, but he went to wash, after he got an insistent look from the Naga.

When their hands and faces were washed, Orion couldn't hold himself back anymore. He had waited too long for this. A part of him wanted Ethinir to be here, to see this, to be a part of it. But the elf wanted more time, and he was not going to rush him.

The vampire trailed his fangs down Ossilo's chest, peppering the skin that was exposed by the robe with soft kisses. His hands went to the belt, and he undid it.

The robe fell to the floor, and Ossilo stood before him in all of his naked beauty. Orion's breath hitched. He had seen Ossilo naked before, but now, that he had permission to know him, he felt truly amazed.

"I have never seen anything as perfect as you," Orion murmured, and Ossilo chuckled.

"You are beginning to sound like the adventurers who came into my cave," Ossilo said, and his hands went back to Orion's hair. He ran his fingers through the red locks, and then leaned in to place a kiss in the hair. "Let your body do the talking, my vampire."

And Orion did as commanded. It was slow-going, for Orion wanted to map out every centimeter of Ossilo. He kissed, licked, bit, but didn't break the skin. There would be a time to feed from Ossilo, but it was not now.

When they were done, Orion scooped up Ossilo, who was breathless and sweaty, and carried him to their pile of blankets. Ethinir chose this time to come back into the house. One look at Ossilo, and he colored crimson.

"I could spend the night outside?" Ethinir suggested, but Ossilo just narrowed his eyes at him.

"Come over here," the Naga commanded.

Ethinir dragged his feet, and then Ossilo had him lay on the blankets, and rest his head on the Naga's chest.

"Orion and I did nothing wrong. When you get out of your shell, we will include you as well," Ossilo promised, and then closed his eyes. Ethinir stared at his face for a while, and then went and kissed the Naga's neck. He sucked on it, tasting the salty sweat, and the natural taste of the Naga.

"Are you curious?" Orion asked, his eyes shining.

"I just wanted..." Ethinir was blushing again. Ossilo's eyes had snapped open when he felt the lips on his neck, and he flipped them, so he was on top of Ethinir.

"Do you want me, Swan Song?" Ossilo murmured, and Orion's breath hitched in his throat. "You can only have me if you let Orion play as well."

The vampire was grateful for not being excluded, but if Ossilo continued to speak like that, then Ethinir would become permanently red.

"I do want you, I am just afraid I will fumble through this," Ethinir said, as Orion made his way to the two.

"We will be gentle," the vampire said, and he lay on the blankets next to the two. "You just say the word."

"Aren't you both tired?" Ethinir managed to squeak.

"The night is still young," Ossilo told him with a sly grin. "Do I have your permission?"

Ethinir considered his options. He could beg for more time, but when he had sucked on Ossilo's neck, he had felt desire. Desire and curiosity.

"Go slow," Ethinir said, and Ossilo's lips captured his. Orion joined in, as Ossilo let the vampire get beneath Ethinir. The elf was swiftly undressed, and the two took their time with him.

2