Chapter 13
2.7k 0 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

              A luxurious aircar coated in silver that seemed to reflect anything in its path dropped out of its position in the sky and hovered under the cover of some tall trees. From it, young women wearing a blue shirt paired with a black pencil skirt with black stockings and heels came out. Her hair was long and light purple in colour which was flowing to one side of her shoulders reaching to her thighs. She was floating in the air and slowly reached the ground. The aircar swiftly left the area leaving her behind. 

          The woman was Lea, she was currently looking in the direction where the aircar sped off to, she would have to walk some distance to reach her classes but it did not matter much. It was due to her insistence that Jeve dropped her inside the Academy grounds in a not-so-much crowded place. During the time she spend with Jeve from breakfast to their ride till she dropped off she got to know that Jeve is an influential person and she did not want to be seen as a poor lass clinging on to a rich guy to get some benefits out of him. Then again she was bound to attract attention due to her alluring beauty, so she wanted to mitigate any unwanted attention or any sort of negative attention she might receive due to being seen with the handsome demon. 

         Lea was sure that the demon had a lot of fans among the female population, and it would only end in catastrophe if they knew she got to spend time with him and even have sex. If she remembered correctly there were some females of different species hovering around him during the introductions at the start of the ceremony, and they surely must have seen him go with her to the party, she dearly hoped that it would not be the cause of much jealousy among the demon's female friends. The original Leandra had got bullied for reasons trivial than this, so she did not have any delusions of not being confronted on this.

             She also did mention to the demon to not say anything about yesterday night to anyone and also made up a believable story that the demon only dropped her at her apartment. To have jeve collaborate with her story she had to yield her breasts to the lust demon for the whole ride.

           Lea buttoned up her shirt and straightened her outfit and started walking towards a huge building she had seen from the aircar. There were many trees and plants of various sized planted and cared for, the area around the Academy seemed like a paradise in itself. Only a fraction of people were walking on the ground because most of the people were floating in the air. She resisted the temptation to turn her neck up and look at the peak of the building and went inside. 

         As she is a student, the wristband she had for a comm module blinked green for a second allowing her authority to proceed further. She operated her comm and looked for the place where her class is supposed to be. 

        Lea had become a little bit proficient in operating her comm, which was a high-tech sort of equivalent to a smartphone when she was an earthling, she knew that if she needed have any work done in this place she at least needed to know how to operate a comm so with the systems help she learned how to do small things like this. Now that the system is deep at analysing the data from her glimpses, did not want to use it much for trivial things because using it would lengthen the time needed to parse the information from her visions. 

               She took an elevator which seemed like an open-air type without any closed space, that almost seemed to teleport people due to its high-speed manoeuvres, as she got off the elevator platform, she was once more awed by the sheer development in technology in this place and she was loving it here. Even though the elevator had sped up so much none of the people boarding it was worried about it and they went about their ways, she reckoned that it used some sort of anti-gravity tech to anchor people during the high-speed movement, it somehow protected people from the air friction and the momentum of the elevator going up. 

           She slowly walked to her assigned class taking in all her view, the walls were plain and unadorned in most places but it somehow had a sort of sci-fi-ish feel to it that she couldn't get over. People around her wore all sorts of clothes from prim and proper to all sorts of revealing clothes and there were people of different species but they all looked human from far but many small differences like fur or long ears or whiskers or gills, skin sort of gave out their identities as non-humans. 

           She weaved through the crowd and somehow almost everyone was walking even when the ceiling was very high, some sort of no-flying rule that is strictly enforced inside the Academy building. She reached her class at last, on her way she got groped by at least a dozen times, her assets which were enticing for many hormones-filled males were wrapped in thick arms to test their softness, which made her speed up. 

                She entered the class after steadying her breath her bountiful melons on her torso rising and falling in rhythm, somehow getting groped made her uncomfortable like her space was being invaded and made her dread it. She entered the class when she projected her id from her comm. 

        The class was filled with boys and girls, they were all talking to each other but her suddenly showing up made almost everyone look at her, Lea almost went weak on the knee when everyone was staring at her. During the week she had developed a sort of sixth sense by which she could feel the stares of people on her body and right now she could feel everyone in the class staring down at her. She felt so vulnerable, it was as if she was standing naked in front of everyone.  

        She thought hard for something to get out of the situation, and she somehow opened her lips and mouthed a short 'hi' which came out as a short squeal. Somehow that got the appeal of most people and they all started to mind their own thing. Lea walked to an empty beach in the back of the class and sat down releasing a sigh of relief. 

  'The hell that was so scary, my Academy life will become so long if I go by this. It's too much for a former loner like me and I don't even have any friends, I hope I'll be fine'

40