Chapter 19
3.2k 2 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

          After undressing her, Heronva gently pushed her to the lion kin. At the same time, the blue-skinned female also started walking towards Heronva, urged by the lion kin. 

            Lea continued her walk, a few steps and she stood in front of the lion kin who towered over her by a head and half even with her 1.90-meter tall height. 

   "I'm Kevil " the lion kin said. "You look really good, just seeing those boobs shake makes me wanna chew on them, haha" Kevil made a lecherous comment exaggeratedly licking his lips. 

       He placed his big hands on Lea's meaty ass and started shaking it, enjoying her butt cheeks waving with him shaking them. He pressed her against his torso making her squish her boobs, his hands which roamed around her ass, slowly made way to her thighs tracing the softness entering her inner thighs and reaching her moistened pussy, which was squelching non stop, as if appealing for any of the cocks present in the room to fill it. 

    "Damn, slut were you in such heat that just touching you made you leak. " Kevin whispered in her ears

"I say its all good, otherwise my little one down there would rip you up if you don't loosen up good" Kevil said with a smirk. He gave a squeeze to Lea's boobs and nodded at Heronva. 

      Kevil pressed her down till she dropped onto her knees and started undressing himself. A few moments later he stood only in an underwear which had an oversized bulge in it waiting to rip the cloth of it a show itself to the world. 

     Lea swallowed the gasp she felt in her throat, and looked at the intimidating monster that is about to ravage her. She felt like chickening now that she came face to face with a monster cock which is about to claim its prize. But her body had other thoughts, and she started getting more hot throughout her body making her feel more sensitive and the leaking of her love juices to  intensify. 

           She could feel the insides of her pussy twisting and rubbing on itself waiting to trap a cock and squeeze the essence inside of it. She even heard small squelching noises from her pussy due to the gaping of her womanly cave interacting with the love juices she secreted. 

        "Cmon bitch, unveil the cock that is about to drown you in semen" there was a bit of madness in Kevil's voice, the kind of madness from sexual stimulation and his bestial nature. 

      This was all the encouragement she needed, from the frozen posture she leapt up to pull down the underwear. She slowly pulled the piece of cloth down like unwrapping a gift. The one that greeted her sight was a grotesque veiny monster, that looked like a third arm without hands ang fingers.  

        She didn't even feel like comparing it to her forearm, because she was sure that it would scare her even more if she did that. Fortunately, the establishment did take measures to help with this, like injecting her with a drug to make her holes flexible. 

"Suck it you dumb whore, what are you waiting there for" Kevil yelled at Lea. 

      Lea did not like how he addressed her, but she did not even get to protest, when she opened her mouth she got pushed onto taking the monster cock in her mouth. The strong hands behind her head did not even budge when she struggled to back off. 

              After the initial struggle she, started loosening her mouth and started swallowing the muscular cock inch by inch.

 ' haaa haa this is even bigger than Jeve's, fortunately, my time practising on huge dildos didn't go to waste. Otherwise, this brute's dick would have pierced me through my throat into my innards' Lea surrendered to her fate with a bitter laugh inwardly.  

      She did not like the rough treatment at first, but the roughness started to make her hornier, somehow being within someone else's control made her feel more excited than normal sex. The unpredictability of it scared her but at the same time made her more excited and stimulated as well. 

          At the same time Kevil had his hands wrapped around her head, holding on to the hair tied to bun covered by the viel. He could see her luscious pink lips wrapped around his mighty penis, the feeling of females suck his penis like slaves always made him feel superior. He increased the force and pushed her head deeper and deeper, he already passed her throat and went on deeper. The deeper he went the tighter her mouth got, Even her soft lips were pursed tightly, the softness and tightness felt really good on his cock.

    Kevil savoured the human women he got this time, most of them would just start slapping his thighs with tear-filled eye begging him to stop but she even started going deeper until her face hit his lower abdomen. 

      Meanwhile, Lea started cumming the moment Kevil started forcing her down his lengthy cock, she felt so good that even when kevil removed his hands she started taking his cock to the base from tip. Every time she reached the base of his cock she would reach a minor orgasm. It was like she was ramming herself on his dick. 

Shlup, shlup the lewd noises produced by her deep vacuuming on Kevil's cock was quite loud but equally loud moaning noises also started coming from behind her back. The pantherkin also did not stay his hand and started using his women. 

       Lea was in a daze sucking the vieny cock, it had a strong smell that stimulated her womanly instinct. The seed, she wanted the seed in this male and her female instincts guided her to it. The cock in her mouth stretched and throbbed inside her continuously, she could even feel the viens pulsing on the organ with her tongue, her mind and her thoughts narrowed only to pleasing the cock in her mouth.  

      Suddenly she had a big orgasm due to the hard muscular fingers that pulled hard at her sensitive and squishy nipples, her pussy was gaping nonstop with lewd noises and a fountain of her orgasmic fluids covered the floor. Kevil also started to thrust into he mouth while pulling her nipples hard, he could feel Lea twist in orgasmic pleasure, he was also close so he started to ramp up things thus the rough thrusting. A dozen thrust and with a loud groan he started filled the inside of the human with a ropes and ropes of his thick beastly semen. 

29