Transmigration??
115 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With a swift motion, a child 3-yrs-old opened his eyes. He is Ishar Augustine, the eldest child of of Duke Augustine. As soon as he stabilized, he was deep in thoughts. 

"It seems somewhat like the game that I was playing" ISHAR 

Yes, that's right. Ishar is in the game called 'call of heavens'. The main plot of the game is same as that of many RPGs. There is a hero, his party, some academy arc, adventuring and finally defeating the Demon lord.

But the different thing about this game is the villan Ishar Augustine. Born with a silver-spoon and with otherworldly looks, he is the center of attention of the audience. It even became the case where the gaming company had to forcefully remove him from the main plot else the main plot will collapse.

Ishar is one of the villans that have charismatic personality along with elegance and class.

One could hardly ignore Ishar. It became upto the point where Ishar became the most likable character of the game. 

"Whew! Thank God I became Ishar. To be frank, I don't like that Shiro guy at all. His all 'righteous' personality disgusts me. Why shouldn't I kill the one who dares first". 

"Well, no point in rambling. Since I became Ishar, I need to be perfect in all aspects so that I can withold Ishar's position."

I soon went to bathroom to have a quick bath. I don't know how, but I was treating everything as it were my own home. Anyways! Just as I was about to grab the knob, the door opened and I fell on someone.

Opening my eyes, I saw a girl around my age lying underneath me. Her blonde hair colour suited her cute baby face along with those chubby cheeks. Curiosity got better of me and I squished both her cheeks and said

"What a cute kid♥️"

"Master! We are the same age! Don't call me kid" ???

The kid rambled underneath me. Seriously, what a cute child she is. I searched through my memories and found that her name is Grace. She is the daughter of one of our servants and is now directly under my command.

Seriously! This damn world! How can they be do cruel as to let this cute kid work so hard! 

I picked her up in a princess carry. Surprisingly, my strength is not of that of a 3-yr-old. Then I remember this world is a fantasy world. Here everything is based upon magic. 

I picked up Grace and went to my bed. I placed her on my bed and covered her with a blanket, further to continue with patting her head and singing a lullaby.

"What is this, Master?" GRACE

"What? I'm singing you a lullaby so that you can sleep" ISHAR 

"Don't do that Master. I'm just a maid."   GRACE 

I struck her on her head. She let out a 'aikk' sound and covered her head. SO ADORABLE!!

"Who in the world let a cute creature like you do something so hard. I need to have a word with those hags!" I was ready to sprint outside my room until Grace's hands intertwined mine, as to stop my advancement.

She is blushing heavily as evident by her reddish appearance.

"J-just d-dont Master, p-p-p-p-pleaseeee!!!!"    GRACE

AAH! She stutters when embarrassed. HOW CUTE!!!!!

I pulled her into my embrace tightly. She's practically fuming at this point.

When I released her, she was out-cold. I gently laid her down and covered her in blanket. After that I went to have a shower. 

Inside shower, I thought about how to increase my strength and be a perfectionist. Anything imperfect from Ishar is unacceptable. Even shitting has to be done elegantly and perfectly.

As for the case of those annoying protagonist and his party, I simply got nothing to do with those delusional kids. My only priority is to become perfectionist.

As I get out of the bath, I saw Grace sitting on the bed staring to god-knows-where. 

"So~ up yet?"   ISHAR 

Grace, heavily blushing, tilts her head to side, so as to avoid my gaze.

I quickly jumped on the bed and used my hands to turn her face towards me. I lightly touched her nose and spoke gently in her ear

"You should go now or else~" 

Grace nodded and gave me a quick bow and exited the room. I felt complete from inside. Is that what it feels to have a little sister. Seriously they are sooooooo adddorrabbblleee!!!!!!!

Then I sat at my study table and began my reading.

1