Learning about this world
103 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a bit of reading this and that, I came to understand the concept of this world. I was well aware of it from the game itself, but seeing it physically is another experience. For the starters, as in most of the RPGs, this world too is based on the concept of magic. Magicians are well renowned in this world. Every being in this world can practice magic. There is no difference in nobility and commoners on the basis of magic. The only difference is the rank they can attain. The ranks are from 1-15. 1 being the highest and 15, the lowest. On an average, the commoners are in the rank 10-15 while nobles from 1-9. This means that nobles can attain higher rank than commoners. It's not like commoner cannot attain high rank. But possibility is very low. There is no rank 1 magician in this world's history. The highest anyone has climbed was upto the 3rd rank. He was the the king of this world 3000 years ago, before it got separated into different continents for different species. During that king's reign, all species lived together in peace and harmony. 

Coming back to topic, the country of Starlight has a royal family Starlight and four dukedoms namely Augustine, Clarks, Darknight and Sun. The Duke Augustine, my father, is the only rank 4 magician in this continent. Then comes King Starlight, being rank 5 and the rest of dukedoms. My mother, Ilia is also a rank 5 magician, somewhat weaker than the king. Actually, she is the cousin of king Starlight, thus also have ties to the royal family. 

Coming to me, I currently can't use magic because the minimum age to form the core for using magic is 5 years. Thus, I have 2 years to train myself. Then, there is my sister Clara, who is a year younger than me. In the game, she is supposed to marry the protagonist Shiro, thus becoming a member of his harem. 

I closed the book after gathering all the informations I could. Firstly, I need to train to increase my physical ability. I went to the training ground. There were many soldiers and guards practicing. After seeing my arrival, all of them bowed towards me

"We welcome you young master!" 

I raised my hand. They all bowed, and then went to practice again. 

I started my warm-up with some push-ups, squats, sit-ups, pull-ups and lunges. After warm-up, I took a sword and started striking. I remembered this from the game. After an hour of striking, I decided to give it a rest for the day.

I went to my room and took a bath. As soon as I came out of the bath, what greeted my sight was the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Her black hairs, like a darkest night, and her iris, like black hole, were so charming that any man could fall for her right on the spot. 

"Heya!! My dear baby!!!!"

That women rushed towards me and hugged me tightly. Though she smelled fabulous, but I was not charmed by it. Who in the hell would get a boner from their own mother.

I also hugged her tightly.

"Was my baby feeling lonely without mommy?" Ilia asked with a grin.

"Cut it out ma! Just stop calling yourself mommy!!" I like to call her ma. Mommy, I don't know why, but I get uncomfortable from that world.

"No!! Mommy is mommy. My dear Isha's mommy♥️♥️" She hugged me tightly and started smooching my face. Well, I don't feel weird from that. In the game, this woman loathed on her son. It was like being perfect was in their genes. Ishar was a true copy of Ilia. From looks to mentality, attitude, skills, behavior, it was like Ishar was second Ilia. She adored her son so much that once she massacred a whole town because Ishar was kidnapped by someone in that town. Because of that, everyone, even the king feared her. 

She was squatting, so I patted her head and said

"Okay! Fine! You are mommy. Happy?"

"Yes baby~♥️♥️" ILIA

"What are you doing here ma? And where is Clara?"   ISHAR

"Awwww~ is my baby jealous of his little sister? Don't worry. You are on a whole other level compared to her. You know how much I adore you, don't you?"    ILIA

"Yes yes! So how come you're here?"    ISHAR

"I didn't know my baby was such a charmer? So? How'd it go?"  Ilia asked with a mischievous grin.

"How'd go what?"    ISHAR 

She smacked me on the head and said

"Duh? That Grace girl, who else?"  

"Huh? Grace? Hahahaha, don't joke with me ma. That kid is so adorable. I was wondering if I could adopt her"

*smack* 

"Aaayiiii" this time it was a little forcefull.

"Don't give me that Aaayiiii! You yourself are a kid! I was wondering if you'd bed her, but just what in the world is going in that little head of yours."     ILIA 

I decided to ignore that sentence.

"Well, now for the main topic, I heard you are training in training grounds?" Ilia asked in a serious tone.

"Yeah"  ISHAR 

"Why?"    ILIA  

"Because I want to be the best!"   I told her looking directly into her eyes. 

She hugged me tightly this time. 

"Ohhh~ how adorable~♥️♥️♥️. Okay! From now on, you'll be my side all the time. I'll train you to become the best. You truly are my child" Ma said and dragged me outside of my room.

5 Years later- 

I am now 8 years old. I've successfully developed my magic core and I am currently a rank 10 magician. These past 5 years, mother didn't left my side. She shifted all my things in her room and made me sleep with her on her bed. She helped me forming my magical core and trained me in all aspects, from physical to studying and everything. 

"Big brother???" 

Ahh! now comes the trouble.

"What are you doing here, big brother?"   Clara asked with a confused look on her face.

Speaking of Clara, she too like my mother, has black hairs and Iris. She is also like miniature version of mother, albeit somewhat different. One could tell that she will become a breathtaking women in the future.

"What do you see?" I asked.

"Dunno?" Clara replied.

Aaaannndddd she's an airhead. She is so dumb that we all can do nothing but worry about her future.

"I am reading this book Clara."  ISHAR 

"That's what you always do brother!!!! Accompany me to the market!!!"  She shouted looking somewhat restless.

"Sure, sure. Let's go"

 

2