Shopping and stuff
64 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Me and Clara were on our way to the market. Clara got a whole another level of obsession with the shopping and fashion stuff. She often snucks out to visit the market. Being her only brother I have to keep tabs on everything she does. Since she also knows this, she asks me to accompany her. I who got nothing better to do, everytime gives in to her request. 

Clara was dragging me to every shop that was there in the market. As for the fact that nobody recognized us is because of our disguise. Since I am also a rank 10th magician, I can carry all these stuff inside my portable storage, which eases the hussle of carrying all the stuffs all around. Really! Just what is this little sister of mine?

While we were roaming all the way around, I sensed some people following us for quite sometime. Either they are slave traders or some people that probably had an idea who we were since they were looking rather trained in all these following around stuff, not that it mattered anyway. One thing for which Ishar was famous was that he is a battle maniac. He is called maniac because of how ruthless and cruel he is to his enemies. seeing his cruelty often gives chills to the players, but there were also some players whose panties gets wet everytime they see Ishar, or some gentlemen who would become gay over him.

My sister who probably had no idea was humming happily. I didn't want to make a mess of this sweet time of hers, so i decided to take her to some restaurant and leave while making some excuse, finish all these morons and come back to her. So i asked her if she was hungry and wanted to eat something, to which she replied 'yes'. So we went to a restaurant to have our meals. One thing about us siblings is that, we are a good eater. We didn't feel at rest until we had our bellies full with proper meals. As planned, I snucked out to take care of the mess, while having made some lousy excuse.

After arriving at a quiet alley, i spoke,

"Will you morons come out or your thinking capacity is so primitive that an eight-year old saw through your plans, and you all are still in delusion that I know nothing about it." ISHAR

"This brat got quite a mouth, should we kill him right here,lead-" having said only this much, I appeared in front of him and vanished. All his comrades were speechless because there was only a standing corpse without a head.

I who was swinging his head while grabbing his hair, spoke

"All this talk, for only this much, I am disappointed" and by then till they all get a grasp on what is going on, five of their comrades body fell down.

Now that I see, there were ten of them. Now, only four of them were alive. So I decided to play a little game with them. I asked the one standing closest to me to come close to me.

"W-what d-do you w-w-w-want?"  ???

"Look at you, you can't even speak properly. Truly pathetic. Anyways, I've got an offer for you. Look there, there's a box lying over there. You have to try your best to protect that box from my attack. If you succeed, I'll leave all of you alive, otherwise, I'm gonna kill you all." ISHAR

"........" ?????

"Come-on you moron! Think quickly! I've to finish things and get back to Clara quickly, otherwise she'll get really mad" ISHAR

That man quickly started chanting something. I asked if he was ready to which he replied he was. I blow a beam of mana which even after his chant, or magic, or whatever, didn't manage to protect that box from me. 

After seeing this. he started sweating bullets. He looked at me with a trace of hope. I gestured him to look down, and when he did, he saw a whole in his gut, and then he fell down with shocked expression on his face.

"Quite amusing, isn't it" I asked to one standing in the middle.

"......"  ????

"Not the talking type, I see" I then quickly approached another one and grabbed him by his head.

"Ohhh!!!! A woman? An assassin? Wow!" I was very excited to see a female assassin, but one moron had to interrupt my mood. He felt like he was some protagonist because he came down at me shouting something. I waved my hand to create an air blade which sliced him in half.

Now the remaining two were too scared to think of anything. 

The scene of looking at those faces full of despair is truly marvelous. 

I tore the piece of clothing covering that female's face. She is quite a looker, if I am being honest. She looked at me with a disgusted gaze with tear dropping off her eyes. 

"So is she your girlfriend or wife?" I asked to the remaining one because if observed carefully, anyone could tell that they were closely related.

"Still not going to talk? Truly it's worse being born mute" I sliced an arm off of that female.

"AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!" ??????

"LENAAAAAAA!!!!!!" ????

"OH! So you're not mute. Now I think all my sympathy is waste- ?? OHHH!!!! SHITT!!! I'm late!! Clara's gonna kill me!! Well I'm gonna have to say bye to both of you" Having said this. I sliced the female's neck. 

"LENNAAAA!!!! NOOOO!!!! DIE YOU DEMON!!!!!""" ?????

"Why do you guys like to shout so much? Why not talk like civilized people?" ISHAR

But as soon as I was going to kill him, a huge piece of ice pierced his whole body, shredding him to pieces.

Truth to be told, I got scared as shit, as to who could be this much cruel.

Just as i glanced in the direction the ice came from, I saw Clara humming while approaching me.

"C-c-clara, what are you doing here?" ISHAR

"Oh me? I was wondering where could you've gone after giving that stupid excuse, so I followed you here. I was enjoying the show, but that mute guy was so irritating that I lost my patience and accidently killed him. Enough of that brother! YOU IGNORED ME TO MESS WITH THESE PEOPLE, HUH? ARE THEY MORE IMPORTANT TO YOU THAN ME?" CLARA

Just why am I getting scared of Clara? She is my cute, adorable airhead sister.

I took her in my embrace which quited her down.

"Nobody is important to me than my Clara. Okay? ISHAR

"Yes! You better remember that. YOU ONLY BELONG TO ME!" CLARA

"Yes, Yes. Come, let's go home now" And then we went back to our home.

 

2