Meeting King Starlight
61 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We returned home safely after that 'incident'. Clara was acting out of place. She refused to let me go. Mother and maids had quite a rough time separating her from me. It was all fine upto that point. 

It got out of hand when Grace approached near me, to take some stuff off my hands, Clara stared at her, scaring her shitless. Clara's killing intent was so heavy and remembering her killing that guy from earlier, like a mere insect, I also began to feel scared.

Seeing all this, my mother sighed and approached Clara. With a chop, she knocked her out and told me to be ready as someone was coming for a visit.

I ignored that part  and went to my room. I wish I'd get to say 'Uff~ what a tiring day it was' someday. Sadly, those sorry excuses of assassins from earlier weren't even enough for me to break some sweat. I thought at some point to leave atleast one alive, so that I can interrogate him, as to know who was kind enough to get through all this trouble to get me killed. But later I thought ~FUCK IT! 

If they are so desperate, then they'll surely try again. As a matter of fact, if I wished, I could get information about them already, but I'm lazy. It's such a hassle to do this work.

........

After two hours, I got informed by mother once again to dress appropriately, as some distinguished guests will be arriving soon. I knew it would be worthless to throw a tantrum, because mother is very scary when she gets mad.

I went upstairs and selected a suit to wear. 

After sometime, mother called me to come downstairs. When we all reached at the entrance, I saw the insignia on the vehicle of 'distinguished guest'.

The royal family.

It was the insignia of the royal family of Starlight. In other words, my uncle's, King Starlight.

King Starlight, which I roughly remember, had name, Henry.......or Paul........ fuck it, I don't remember, I'll just call him King Starlight, is a very jovial man with lethargic personality. He is jovial because he has a smile on his face all the time, and lethargic because he doesn't like to work. He and my father were raised together, so they were like brothers. 

"Hahahaha, Arthur! Long time no see." KING

"Same to you dumba**, I didn't expected your lazy a** to come and visit me" DUKE

"Now~ Now~ don't be angry big brother" All those majestic aura of king was nowhere to be seen. Instead, what there was, a little brother being loved by his big brother.

"Yo! Ilia, how's it going" KING

"Fufufu~ oh hello, Your majesty~" ILIA

"Come on sister, don't be like that, and yeah, I forgot about it, Jenny~" the king called and from behind, appeared a girl, similar to my age, and was looking down shyly.

2