CHAPTER 3: Former Hero’s
424 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author Note - I have an exam this weekend and I hope that I can upload daily after the exam.

Reminder - MC is pure evil and he doesn't care what methods he uses to accomplish his missions.

------------

' Wait, Can I still use my Hero's special power? ' Yin muttered. As a hero, he had his own unique power and it was one hell of overpowered power but still, he lost to the demon lord in the end. 

' Probably. ' He thought as he focused and tried to search for something inside him. It was like a gate to another world which existed in a deep part of inside him.

' I can feel it but the feeling is too small. ' He formed a troubled smile and he relaxed his body. He drank water and closed his eyes as tried to focus on his body. 

Suddenly, the black material formed inside his hand and they were small material like sand. Their color was black and pitch black which absorbed light 100% without reflection. He could control the substance and form the shape of whatever he desired. Yep, that was his hero's grace or ability which was known as ' Unknown Matter '. 

He drew these matters from the different dimensions so it didn't matter what worlds did he live in as long as he was alive, he could use his ability. 

' Not that strong I used to be. ' He muttered and he formed dark matter into the different shapes to test the connection between him and it. 

' Yep, I can not draw a lot of dark matter anymore. The connection becomes very thin. ' He muttered inside his head. He could draw dark matter that could cover up the sky but now he was having a problem covering his tiny apartment with dark matter. 

' Well, this is a peaceful world. I don't need that much ability. I hope so.  ' He laughed a little bit and his facial expression became very relaxed. He used to be in battle mode all the time and it was very exhausting. He knew that he was going to get a good sleep tonight. Every night made him at the edge but now he knew that he was going to be ok. He had a hunch that he would be fine for now. 

He controlled his dark matter and shaped it into the black card, throwing it at the wall. The speed of the card was very slow and lacked power but it still stuck to the wall. After all, the card was sharp and there was a technique behind the throw. 

' I missed the target. Sigh, I need to train my body again. ' He muttered and the black card turned into the tiny black substances and came back to his body. 

His body might lack the strength which her previous had but the experience and techniques were carved into his bones and soul. He already knew the full potential of his body so he would definitely reject this weak body. 

' Well, I have a lot of things to do. It is going to be very fun. ' He thought and lay down on the bed while muttering the melody. 

' Oh! I have 10 special points. Let's use it. ' He remembered about his special points that could upgrade his body. 

[ Strength - 6

Speed - 7 

Stamina - 6

Charm - 5 

luck - 6

Defense - 6 ( Healthly )] 

' System, what are the average points of an adult?. '

[ Host, it is around 8 for an adult male but there are exceptions like Charm, luck and defense. Some people are born with handsome faces and some don't so the charm will be different depending on the person. It is the same for luck and Defense. Some people are born with god-like physiques and some don't. Those are the exceptions that people could not upgrade no matter how much they tried. ] 

' I see. Thank you, system. ' He muttered and he could upgrade his charm, physique, and luck with the help of the system. He understood that very well. There was the time when he wanted to become a very handsome and lucky person. People could not change luck, charm and genetics. Of course, people might upgrade their appearance with the help of surgery, cosmetics, and beauty products but people could not change luck and genetics. 

' System, adds 5 points to luck and defense. ' He responded to his system. Of course, he knew what was important and what was not. In the defense category, genetics, physique and many more were involved in it so by upgrading ' Defense ' , he was upgrading a good body, healthy life, and many more. 

[ Upgrades will compete within a week and the host might feel an uncomfortable feeling. Please beware of that. ]

' Yep, my system is a very low version. ' Yin muttered and he was already grateful that he had the system. 

" Let's start grinding. " Yin shouted a little bit and tried to heat up. He started to warm up his body and started to do intense and explosive exercises. 

" Ha... ha...ha.. " Yin was already exhausted after doing the exercise for half an hour and it was very painful to see that he became so weak again. 

After resting for a few minutes, had started to grind again and this time he did until the clock turned into noon when his whole body became very weak and he was bloated. 

" S....shit.  I can not move at all. " His tired body lied on the floor and the sweat formed the pool around him. 

" Wait, I can order the food from online. Let's eat ramen, I really missed it. " He picked up the phone while dragging his exhausted body on the bed and his stomach was bloated the air. 

He felt a very weird feeling when using the smartphone or advanced technology devices. He felt like part of him didn't belong here and the other part denied it. It felt like he was very familiar with the particular things at the same time, they were aliens to him. 

' Sigh, I really need time to adapt to the surrounding, huh? ' He needed time to adapt to the things that happened to him. Everything was not adapted by magically, people needed time. 

' Well, let's take it slowly. ' He smiled and he felt very fulfilled currently. The war made him to appreciate everything and taught him to live without regrets. 

Yin ordered 8 ramen bowls of different types and he also ordered tempura, dumplings, yakitori, and many more. It cost him around 1000 Yuan but he didn't know that it was cheap or expensive but he didn't care anyway. He could earn 1000 Yuan within 18 minutes. 

" Huh! Happiness.... "

4