Step 3 – Become An Heiress Of The Biggest Commercial City On The Continent
420 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There is an interesting side effect which I found out when I was still accustoming to this world. Namely if you appear smarter than you look then people around you automatically assume you're capable of understanding complex topics on the same levels as the adults do. 

Keep that in mind when if you get into similar situation as otherwise you would get absolutely CRUSHED by expectations that would progresively get bigger as long as you don't any better. But let's start from where we left of.

After that meeting, I was staying in my room until the maid came to me and asked me to follow her to the place where my parents are. Because I acted as if I had an amnesia, for the rest of afternoon we were spending on introductions and discussing about my future going forward.

As my suspicions were proven correct, these people are indeed the characters from that game. Not only that, they are really important too!

Let me explain: I already knew my name was Angelica but what I didn't know was I'm a part of the Vallita Family. Y'know those the ones that own all trade routes in between both sides of the continent while additionally holding the biggest commercial hub that happened to be at center? Yea those guys.

Interesting enough, they didn't had much of a role in the game other than being a host of a banquet where THAT scene happened, no spoilers yet. The only reason I remembered them is because of their designs which doesn't much since every character is at least pleasing to look at but I digress.

I have to apologize however first as I'm not allowed to reveal certain matters that were dropped during that meeting so you have bear with this summary. So in the nutshell I was told the following: "I was asleep for over a year" and "I'm the sole daughter of the Vallita Family ergo I will be properly taught in all stuff that I need in order to properly manage the biggest business conglomerate known to man".

Fucking hell, is that how they treat patients in this world!? They are lucky I had a prior knowledge back in my old life otherwise I cannot imagine how other 8 old kids could ever met their expectations. Ah yes I forgot to mention, I was 8 years old girl so you can imagine how fucked up anyone else would be if it wasn't someone like me.

Granted I did grow to love my new parents overtime but even now I can say with 100% certainty that it was an abysmal decision to make. 

So that's how I was forced into working far beyond you would normally expect from 8 year old. The good news is that the boring stuff is out of the way for now so let's talk about something that will later lead to derailing the whole plot of the game.

20