Step 7 – Thoroughly Prepare Yourself For Next Plot Relevant Event
242 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ouch! A bit more delicate please." (Me)

"F-Forgive me, Milady!" (Liliana)

"Look at what you're doing, runt! That hair is much more valuable than you will ever be." (Olivia)

"Now, now Olivia. She is doing her best, she will adjust it shortly." (Me)

So it's been 2 weeks since that fateful meeting and let's say there some significant changes around here.

Of course, our former pickpocket is now my attendant as planned. There weren't any objections as I was the one that brought her here in the first place, aside Father who next day told me to put a serious thought into her training.

"From this day, I fully expect a flawless performance from your newfound servant. Anything less is unacceptable for us. Understand?" (Father)

"Of course, leave it to me." (Me)

For that time, I had instructed Olivia to serve as her guide and teach her all skills she needs for the job. I was surprised how much Olivia was into it, although I do think she a biiit too harsh on Liliana. I did try to address my complaint but she brush off it of like it was nothing.

"Milady. Someone has to put her into place right where she belongs. The Vallita Household isn't a place for the weak, the sooner she realise this, the better is for her and you." (Olivia)

"Huh. I didn't expect such a response. For a second, I thou--" (Me)

"Also she made a huge mistake of not only stealing but also tackling you, Milady. Such audacity cannot remain unpunished." (Olivia)

"You still didn't get over that..." (Me)

Now, it may sound worrying but as far as I know, it wasn't THAT bad...I think. Time to time, I talk to Liliana about how is her training is going, is everything okay etc. and she kept insisting she was doing just fine. I probably should have checked more thoroughly just in case after all who wants to be known as completely irresponsible and airheaded person he he he...

Now you probably wonder what is going on? Well, dear reader today there is going to be special party and as tradition it's hosted by Vallita Family. So what's the occasion?  

I'm not going go into details if you want know specifics just the book, whatever they should be many of them at this point.

In the nutshell, there were two countries: Kingdom Of Novis and Arkadian Empire. Back, back in a day there were at war, it took forever to end the damn thing and one day the signed a peace treaty and that day is known in history as "Cherbourg Truce Day" which coincedently the day is named after the city a city I suppose to inherit one day!

Wait, I think I never mentioned the place huh? Well now you know! In my defence, there wasn't a moment in past which it would add anything to the events.

I have to attend to the party as I'm a heiress and all that. Of course, the members of royal families from both countries will also attend but I didn't deeply think about a certain matter.

Since I managed to meet Heroine early and even hire her as my attendant, I accidentally set up a meeting that should not happen yet.

For every Hero, there is always a Villain hiding somewhere until the unavoidable clash in between them will finally happen and shook the world as whole. Well, that almost what happened in my case although it wasn't not nearly as epic and the fight took much different form.

8