Step 1 – Get Trapped In The Video Game World
676 1 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello there!

I don't know how did you get hands on this book or neither who you are, it matters little.

I, Angelica De La Vallita want to confess. I'm actually NOT a person from this world. The question you may ask is: "Why I decided to expose this after all this time?" Good question! See, since I got magically transported here, there was always a feeling in me I never could got rid off. Sometimes I considered myself as "outsider" and I never felt that the events that were happening right before my eyes are truly real. As such, there were many times I acted on the whim in the mindset that everything will come to the end eventually and I will return back to where I came from.

I suppose I just want to finally drop my worries and finally move on. Okay, that's enough of the sad talk. Let's talk about how it all started.

I came from the place known as Earth. Before I got transported, I was in middle of playing a game I really liked. It was called "The Tale Of Two Worlds" where a Heroine could get together with whoever the player wishes so. Those people were known as "capture targets".

Also there was a plot but back then I couldn't care less what was all about. The reason behind my obsession was because of the characters and the art style. I was really attached to the cast and even the side characters had plenty of charm. I beat the whole games + all routes in one sitting and since then I played them multiple times on many occasions.

One day during one of my sessions, I fell asleep. Once I woke up, I found myself somewhere different. I heard someone sobbing so I turned my head to see who it was. It was a maid wearing a Victorian style outfit while holding a handkerchief in her hands.

Then the maid said something about informing my parents about my wellbeing and she quickly burst out of the room before I could say anything.

The entire experience was bizarre and my mind couldn't calmly assess the situation. While looking around the room, I saw a mirror and out of curiosity I decided to see whenever there was something is wrong with my body but I didn't expect what I saw that day.

"OhmygodOhmygodOHMYGOOOOOD!!! Is that me!?"

Now you all probably thought I panicked after finding out my appearance changed completely. On the contrary, who wouldn't want to become a cute little girl with aquamarine wavy hair that looks like as if it's glittering within the mirror. My excitement was through the roof while I kept touching my hair and being surprised how smooth my hair was.

For the record, I didn't know back then where I was neither I bothered myself to think about it. After all, I don't think people's first reaction when they woke up in the unknown environment would been something like: "I'm inside the video game I played last night!".

My changed appearance certainly occupied all my attention but it didn't took long I started connecting some dots. It all started when I met my "parents" for the first time.

23