Chapter 10 – Someone is following Kenny
19 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Now, Miss Kenny, tell me what is happening? Who is following you? And where are you right now?" I asked her. 

"Yes, Mr. Arthur. I am currently at the Vena hospital. Previously after leaving, the father went to the hospital, and I went to the shopping mall. I need to apply for leave because of this I went to the shopping mall. Previously, when you called me at that time, I was still in the shopping mall. It took me some time to apply for the leave."

" When I was finally done with my work, I left the shopping mall. After leaving the shopping mall, I walk toward the bus stand, waiting for the bus. At that time, I saw a person wearing sunglasses and a mask behind me. That time I didn't think unnecessary thoughts."

" When the bus comes, I get on the bus. My destination was the vena hospital. This bus will directly take me there. I get on the bus and like me, that person also gets on the bus. At that time I don't know why but I felt that someone was watching me. Someone was watching my every move, which made me very uncomfortable."

" But I didn't show any uncomfortable expressions. When the bus finally reached the hospital, I got off the bus and directly walked toward the hospital. But I still feel that someone is watching me from behind. Still, I didn't turn around to see and continued to walk toward the hospital."

" I think you know that the entrance of the vena hospital was made of glasses. When I was about to enter the hospital, I don't know why, but I looked towards the glass and saw that the person who I previously saw on the bus stand was working toward me, or you can say the entrance."

" I don't know why, but seeing this person, the uncomfortable feeling increases. It was like my mind telling me that this is the person who was following me and watching my every action. With no delay, I quickly enter the hospital and get on the lift. My mom's cabin was on the third floor. When I reach the third floor, I quickly enter the cabin and now I am calling you." Kenny explains her situation. 

Listening to her explanation makes me feel shocked. Because I never thought that someone would follow her in broad daylight. I can't even imagine what Kenny's situation is right now. She was still frightened by yesterday's incident, and now this. It was natural for her to get scared. Still, I have to say she was very brave. Normally, when someone feels that they are followed by someone, they will make a rash decision. She can stay calm at this moment and doesn't make any rash decisions. 

"Okay, Miss Kenny, don't panic and try to stay calm. I will be there in a few minutes, so don't make any rash decisions. If it is possible, then don't come out of your mom's cabin. What if you need to come out of the cabin then always stay in the crowded place. Just hold on for some minutes. I will be there," I told her. It can be that yesterday's killer still wants to finish in broad daylight. So, it will be best if she stays in the cabin. 

"Ok Mr. Arthur," she answered me. But I don't know why, but hearing her tone, I can tell she calms down hearing that I will be there. 

I need to inform Mark that I won't be able to go to college right now. When I was about to call him, I suddenly heard ‌a car sound. Just by hearing ‌the car sound, I knew it was Mark's car, a BMW X5. Yes, you had it right. On this earth, we have BMW, Ferrari, and many other famous car companies like his previous world. 

Mark's father is a police chief and his mother is the owner of a clothing company, which is pretty famous. So, it is easy for him to afford this Car. The price of the car is 5 million dollars. 

"Hey, dude!!!, come out. What are you doing? We needed to go to college," Mark called me impatiently.  

" Coming bro." I also didn't waste any time and quickly left the house. 

"Hey, bro!!! Why are you so slow?" He asked me.

" Nothing, bro. Just a few minutes ago, Kenny called me and told me ‌she was being followed by someone. Sorry bro, But I quickly need to go there. I won't be able to come with you," I told him about Kenny. 

" Hmm, if she was really being followed by someone, then it was very dangerous for her. Yes, you should quickly go to the hospital. On second thought, I will also come with you. After solving this matter, we will go to college. So, don't forget to bring the clues. We will directly go to the college from the hospital," Mark said to me. What can I say? This is my best bro. 

1 minutes later, we finally left the house and went toward the hospital. 

Suddenly, my phone rang once again. Please unlock the phone and see that it was Kenny calling me. I quickly picked up the phone. 

"Hello, Mr Arthur. Now, I'm pretty sure that this person is following me. What should I do Mr. Arthur… sob… sob," she explained her situation softly while she was crying.

Hearing her words, Mark and I looked at each other. Mark quickly signals me to talk to her. 

"Miss Kenny, please calm down. I am very close to your hospital. I just needed 5 minutes to reach the hospital. Be strong Miss Kenny. Tell me what happened?" I slowly say to her and try to calm her down. Just by hearing a toon you can tell she was terrified 

Mark and I once again look at each other. I don't know what's happening there. I just hope nothing bad happens to her. But a few seconds later, I think Kenny finally calms down, because now we can't hear the crying sound. 

"Like you previously mentioned, I didn't leave the cabin. But some time ago I needed to go to the washroom, so I left the cabin, and approached the washroom….."

To be continued……………..

1