Chapter 5 – First Mission
47 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Thank you, Mr. Arthur, for the coffee, and sorry for wasting your time. I will tell you about the appearance of the person who is going to kill me. I think the person was a psycho or something like that. He had a gray hoodie; it was filled with holes and dust. I wasn't able to see his face completely because he was covering his face with his hoodie. But I can still see his lower face. I also saw blood in his mouth. You won't find light in the alleyway. I only see his face with my mobile's flashlight. But one thing I feel weird about is that I got a small glimpse of his eyes. His eyes were red. It looked like he was full of anger and hatred."

" Sob…. Sob… I don't even know what I did to him for behaving like that. I didn't even know him. He hit my head with a metal pipe. I bled from my head and fell to the ground. I didn't even have the strength to stand up or make any sound. I can see helplessly that the person wanted to hit me with the pipe once again. But fortunately, hearing my scream, many people came in my direction. I don't even want to think what could happen if they didn't come that first." After saying all of this, Kenny began to cry. 

" Ok, Miss Kenny, I understand. But please stay strong," I said to her l, seeing her crying. 

A few minutes later, Miss Kenny stopped crying. 

" Once again, sorry about my behavior. I am really sorry about this. I also wasted your time.” Kenny apologized for that and said she was really sorry. 

" Don't worry about it. Miss Kenny, I have some questions. If you don't mind, I want to ask you," I told her. After listening to her explanation, I have many questions that I want to clarify. 

"Sure, Mr. Arthur. I don't have any problem," Kenny said to me. 

"So, my first question is, you said that the enemy wanted to kill you. Are you sure about it? I mean, it can be that the attacker was a thief, and wanted to snatch your things," I asked her. I know this is a weird question, but recently I read about this type of stealing, where the thief injures the person, before stealing from him. 

"No, I am sure about this. Because if he was a normal thief and wanted to steal from me, then when he first injured me, he could escape snatching my things and I also didn't have any expensive things at that time. Just looking at his eyes, you can tell he wanted to kill. His eyes were full of hatred and anger," Kenny said in a scared tone. 

I was already on the recorder to record her statement. When she finished talking, I asked her the next question. 

"Previously, you saw blood in his mouth. So, do you think someone injured him or something like this?" 

"I don't know if it was his blood or not, but I didn't feel that he was injured at that time. From his gesture, you can tell that he wasn't injured or something like that." Kenny said to me after some thinking. Clearly, she wasn't sure if the enemy was injured or not. 

" Can you tell me if the enemy already had the metal pipe when he was about to attack you?" 

" Yes, yes, he already had that metal pipe in his hand from the beginning." Kenny answers. 

" When the enemy escaped from your place, did he drop the metal pipe or not?" 

" I don't know that much, but I don't think it will drop that metal pipe. Because if he dropped that matter by then the police already found it. But the police found nothing," Kenny told me after some thinking. 

"Did you see anything about the enemy? Or any special thing, like his gestures, talking pattern, or something like that." 

" Umm…. I don't think I see any weird or special things about him. Still, let me think," Kenny said and thought. 

" Oh… I remember something. After getting hit by the middle pipe when I fell to the ground, I saw his shoes were weird. It looks like he covered his shoes with polythene or something like that. He was also wearing gloves in his hand. And……… and, ahh. Yeah, I remember he had a bandage on his right cheek. This is the thing I remember about the enemy." Kenny said after a deep thought. 

" Do you have any enemies in your school life or college life, or do you suspect anyone?" 

" No, Mr. Arthur. I had no enemies in my life. I have never spoken harshly to anyone." she blurted. 

"Ok, then my last question is, did you meet anyone weird in recent months or days?" 

" From 3:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. I work in the shopping mall. I meet many people every day, so I wasn't sure if I had met the enemy or not. But I don't think that I have met someone who has bandages on their right cheek," Kenny told me. 

It is also correct that she works in a shopping mall. So she should meet many people daily and she can't remember all of them. 

With that, I stopped the recorder because I already clarified my question and got their answer. Now I need to think about this case. 

"Thank you, Miss Kenny, for telling me all the questions answered. This will be a big help in my investigation. Also, if I have ‌questions, I will call you," I thanked her sincerely and got up from there. Really, all of this data is very important in this case. Now it is time to leave. 

"No problem, Mr. Arthur, I just told you I can solve this case. I want to walk at night alone," Ms. Kenny and Mr. John also got up from their seats. Kenny and I shook hands, then I left the cafe. I also got the location of the alleyway from Kenny. So, I am planning to go there for an investigation. 

When I left the caffe, my phone began to vibrate. I quickly unlock the phone and see a notification. I quickly click on the notification. Instantly the mission application opens and I can see a mission. 

" #Help Kenny ‌catch the killer, who wants to kill her. 

Rewards: Unknown

Penalty: Mobile becomes normal.

Time limit: None. "

To be continued______________

1