Chapter 3 – Shh
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was like living in a dream. Something I'd dreamed of my whole life. I never knew I needed two hot boyfriends instead of one, but it was something well welcomed, and owning my own joke shop and working whenever the fuck I liked was something younger me would've leapt at the chance of. Living with her three best friends and clan mates, too. 

And while younger me had quite the crush on Draco, I think ultimately I would have ended up with someone of a similar personality and lifestyle to me; a prankster, a troublemaker, a rebel. An Insurgent. 

Well. InsurgentS. Plural. 

And now we had two shops, and two homes. We were soon going to become a franchise. And that meant we could have that future we wanted, have money, have holiday homes... like the villa in Spain I'd daydreamed about before the Battle of Hogwarts... 

And a big, indulgent wedding. I could only imagine how much we could spend on decorations, entertainment, my wedding dress and tiara, not because we NEEDED to, but simply because we could. 

And children... oh, we could have many. We'd be able to afford five and then some, and still live an extravagant life. We'd be able to spoil them so much... 

"Hey, Softpaw, can you pass me the fake pregnancy tests?" 

I jumped, snapping out of my thoughts. Here I was, daydreaming about having children, and here Fred was, asking me for pregnancy tests. 

"Thanks." He said as I handed him the labelled box, sitting down next to him as he slit the cardboard open with the tip of his wand and cleared a space on the bottom shelf. 

I watched Fred as he propped the tests and pieces of parchment up along the shelf, lining them up with each other. We sat in comfortable silence for a while; I couldn't help myself just staring at the man beside me. Man, because I guess I couldn't keep calling him a boy - he was twenty. And in a week I was going to be eighteen. I couldn't believe we were alive to be this age. We should've died a long time ago; probably back at Floppy's manor after the Triwizard Tournament. 

I watched Fred's chocolate eyes moving over the items in front of him, his hands as he quickly but effortlessly dug the tests out of the box, strands of his fiery hair falling in front of his face as he worked. He reached one of his sexy hands up to brush his hair out of his face; it had gotten nearly as long as the Triwizard year due to the past several months of being on the run, and it reached his shoulders. Him and George had taken to styling their hair swept back, using a potion spray to keep it sleek and smooth. It rather suited them both, plus I liked having something to grab onto while they - 

"Hey, are you alright, baby?" Fred reached out, placing a hand on my bare thigh. "You're a bit flushed." 

"Oh - uh - yeah." I said, scooting closer and shaking the sexy thoughts out of my head. "Er - what even are these, anyway? Prank pregnancy tests - seems a bit mean..." 

The twins and Terry were the developers while I was more on the marketing side of things - they were the brains of the products, and I was the pretty, funny, charismatic celebrity who was helping sell them. So I didn't always know what exactly the items were. 

Fred laughed. "No, no - they're for women who're being abused sexually. If her partner is trying to baby-trap her, or would get angry if she WAS pregnant. The test will show the correct result to her and only her, and it'll show the opposite result, the fake one, to everyone else." 

"So if you weren't pregnant and you didn't want to be, but your husband did, you could pretend to be pregnant so he would stop trying to get you pregnant..." I muttered. "That would've been useful a little while ago." 

"Yeah." Fred said quietly. "It's what gave us the idea." 

I looked up into his warm eyes, gazing at me so softly. "You're always thinking about me when you're developing new products... it's so sweet..." 

I glanced up at the shelf above, which stocked about a hundred little cases of clear nail polish. I moved closer to Fred, lowering my gaze to him, and his mesmerisingly handsome eyes... 

A loud crash came from a few aisles over, followed by a stream of curses and Terry's maniacal laughter. Fred and I jumped, and I giggled as Fred yelled, "Watch it, you two!" 

"Sorry, SIR." George's sarcastic voice drifted through the shelves, and Fred smirked. 

"Yeah, that's right, Bushy. We all know who's the boss in this relationship." 

"Uh huh, we get it. What you say goes." I rolled my eyes, and Fred chuckled, grabbing me around the waist and sliding me closer to him along the smooth wooden floor. 

"Don't you know it, baby girl." He purred into my ear, and I wriggled away, giggling again. 

"I hope you're not getting Georgie to call you 'sir' in bed, I'm not exactly into inc-" 

"EW! Godric, don't make me puke!" Fred pretended to vomit, miming sticking his fingers in his mouth. "Listen, the both of us are here to fuck you, not each other - yuck, Softpaw... anyway, I'd rather you call me 'sir...'" 

I shivered, staggering up. "Maybe later, Freddie... c'mon, stop being so dirty when we're supposed to be working!" 

Fred grinned, reaching into the box for the last of the pregnancy tests. "You're totally getting wet right now, aren't you?" 

"No." I lied, and Fred's grin widened as he clearly saw right through me. 

"Well," He said as he waved his wand, the price appearing beneath the tests, "aren't I just the best, Softpaw, creating these to help out vulnerable women in abusive relationships, helping them fool their abusers long enough to get proper help to get away from them?" 

"Yeah, Freddie, you're the best." I rolled my eyes again, but smiling despite myself. "You know, I did think they were just prank tests when I saw them. That would've been really nasty. Imagine if I showed you a positive one, getting your hopes up, but I was actually negative, huh?" 

For some reason, Fred went red. "Y-yeah, that wouldn't be very nice." 

I raised an eyebrow at him, but Terry's voice called out before I could get the chance to tease Fred. 

"George, there's an overstock of these, come help me carry them into the back again, would you?" 

"Can't you -" 

"No, I can't levitate them out, sure, there's an anti-levitation charm on them in order for the lever to work." 

"Oh, yeah. And you need my huge guns to help you out with that, Hopper?" 

"Yeah, your huge guns..." 

"Oi!" I yelled over the shelves. "Stop thirsting over my man, Boot!" 

"Sorry, queen!" 

I shook my head, sniggering, as I listened to George and Terry's voices fading as they walked to the warehouse in the back. Fred rose up beside me, his hand slipping around my waist again. I turned to face him, my gaze dropping down his body; his black blazer over his deep purple shirt, the top few buttons undone, half untucked from his dress trousers, his other hand drifting down to hold his belt... 

"Freddie... it's nearly opening time..." I whispered. "The customers will be coming in soon, and Terry and George will be back to stock in a few minutes..." 

"They're, like, three aisles over." Fred said quietly, lowering his mouth to just under my ear, nibbling on it. I tried to stifle a soft moan. "We'll just make it quick..." 

His hands were suddenly travelling up my thighs, pushing my little black pencil skirt up. I watched as Fred checked me out shamelessly, eyes moving over my chest; I was also wearing the black blazer, due to the hot weather being relatively calm at this hour in the morning; and underneath I was wearing the same Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes shirt, with my top button undone. 

Fred's lips descended on mine, and I was pushed back into the shelf behind me. I made soft noises of pleasure into his mouth as his tongue swept around mine, his hands on my hips, crashing his crotch into mine. I rocked against him desperately as I felt him up, slipping my hands underneath his shirt, feeling his warm skin under my fingers and palms, tracing across his stomach. Over the years of Quidditch and the past year of practice and combat, the twins had become very fit, and I whined into Fred's mouth as I felt up his abs and muscular back. 

"Mmm..." Fred murmured as he moved back slightly, licking once across his lips, then diving for my neck. "Why do you always taste so good?" 

I giggled, then gasped as his teeth sank into my skin. "I - I told you - it's my lip b-b... ahhh..." 

I felt Fred smirk against my neck. "What was that?" 

"My - my - mmm..." I melted into him as he mouthed at my sweet spot. "My - l-l-lip ba- UH!" 

Fred had sucked, hard. My knees buckled, and my boyfriend held me up as he chuckled into my neck. I swooned at the hot sound. 

"Your lip what, kitten...?" Fred whispered seductively into my ear, and I moaned. 

I could hear the sound of Terry and George chatting as they came back from the warehouse, and I made to slam my hand over my mouth - but Fred got there first, his palm covering my lips. 

"You gotta keep quiet, now, baby girl..." 

I could only whimper into his palm in response. Fred's other hand moved up my inner thigh, and my knickers were dropped to my feet. Fred replaced his hand with his mouth, kissing me hard as he pulled us away down the end of the aisle, tugging us into the final aisle, further away from our companions. Then I was spun around, my front pressed hard into the shelves, and Fred was tugging my hips back, spreading my legs with his thigh. I could hear his belt unbuckling, and I whined again. 

"Shh, now..." 

Fred was rubbing himself against my core, and I arched my back, whining louder. One of Fred's hands crept around my mouth again, and I let out a loud, muffled moan into him as he thrust into me. He stretched me out so good; my knees buckled again as he set a rhythm, sliding in and out of me slow at first, then quick. My hands found the edge of the shelf right in front of me and held on desperately as Fred rocked into me, hard. 

Fred's other hand held on tight to my hip, and I could already tell that my skin would be black and blue later. I bit my lip as he lowered his mouth to the back of my neck, sloppily kissing along it and moaning deep in my ear. 

"Fr-eff-dhff..." I moaned into Fred's hand. "Fr-eff-dhfffff..." 

The shelf was rocking slightly as Fred fucked me, and I was pressed up tight to it, my face practically squished in the boxes of joke spelling quills. I heard a few things on the other side of the shelf topple off and crash onto the floor in the next aisle, and Terry and George's faint chattering stopped. 

"Fffffffk..." I whimpered as Fred grazed my g-spot, deep inside me, and he throbbed as I tightened around him. 

"Hey, Bushy, what do you think they're doing back there?" Terry's voice came nearer, along with an immature little giggle, and my heart stopped. 

But Fred only moved faster, snapping his hips into me hard and quick, his hands tightening around my hip and face. 

"Something very naughty, I'd say." George's mischievous voice said from the other side of the shelf. 

"Oohhh, what are THESE?" Terry said, and there was a pause. "Ahahaha, Bushy, look, Softpaw's been dropping her laundry again!" 

"I'll just take that, thank you." George said, and I could hear the grin in his voice. "Careful now, you two, the door's gonna open, and we're not close enough to stop the charm." 

Shit. The front door was charmed to open at exactly opening time every day so that we didn't have to. And just as I turned my head to tell Fred that, I heard the doors creaking open and a few pairs of feet crossing the threshold, followed by cheery chatter. 

"Fuck - Daisy -" Fred tightened his hold on me, and I felt him pulsing deep inside me. I could feel him rubbing along my g-spot deliciously, and I arched my back, moaning desperately as I felt him come against it. It was like a jet-spray against my g-spot, intense and toe-curling, and it made me orgasm around Fred, biting my lip so hard I could taste blood as it seeped into my mouth. 

I slumped weakly against him as I slowly came down from my high, sighing in satisfaction. Fred held me up, panting, his cheeks flushed in pleasure, his hair messy and all over his sweaty face. 

"Hey, I think those quills are in the last aisle! C'mon." 

The stranger's voice made my heart beat faster, and I struggled up onto my feet. Fred tugged me down the aisle as I pulled my skirt down, staggering as thick liquid trickled down my thighs. We reached the end of the aisle just in time; we hid around the corner, Fred zipping up his trousers and redoing his buckle, laughing breathlessly as the group of customers rounded the other end, messing around and shoving each other as they tossed a few products into their basket. 

"Shit - my pants -" I remembered suddenly, poking my head around into the next aisle. But there were only a few boxes scattered across the ground, no sign of any lacy pink panties with little hearts sewn on. "Um -" 

"Aren't you glad I can't resist your lingerie, princess?" 

I jumped, turning to see George and Terry approaching. Terry only smirked at me, waving his wand, and the products on the floor leapt back onto the shelf. George smirked too, but gestured at his trouser pocket, where I could see a peek of pink lace. He let his blazer drop, and the pocket was covered. 

"Can I have them back?" I held out my hand. "So I can, y'know, work?" 

George's smirk deepened. "Nope. They're mine now. Just try not to accidentally flash any customers, princess, or... well..." He made eye contact with Fred, who raised his eyebrows slowly, turning to me with a 'tsk.' "We just might have to punish you." 

I felt my cheeks heating up. I was very, very aware of the hot wetness seeping down from my crotch, and I turned to Fred pleadingly. 

"Freddie..." 

"Oh, sorry, baby girl. Tergeo!" 

I was glad of this, as the second the trickling sensation vanished, the group of customers came parading around the corner and saw me. 

"Oh my gawwwd, it's Daisy Potter!" 

"Can we get a picture?" 

And so I posed in the middle of the friend group, doing my signature charming grin at the little camera one of them was holding, as the twins and Terry sniggered about me not wearing any panties in the background. 

~~~

Proper Stuff will start happening soon, it is a slow build up to the drama dw ;)

0