Chapter 19 – A Very Luke Halloween
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hopper, you look fucking awesome, bro." I crowed. 

"Says you, bae." Terry winked at me. "Like, OMG, you're really showing off, aren't you?" 

"Defo." I flipped my hair over my shoulder as I admired myself in the mirror. We were getting ready for the Halloween party we were throwing at our cottage, and Terry and I were dressed in angel costumes, while the twins were downstairs mixing cocktails in their demon outfits. I was in a set of white and gold lingerie, a lacy bodysuit only slightly covering my skin with a fluffy, sparkly white suspender skirt and belt holding up my white stockings, which had little golden bows on top. I had slipped my feet into small white and gold kitten heels and popped my real wings out in their small form, curling them around my shoulders. Terry set a fake sparkly halo around my tamed curls, giggling, and I sniggered as it went slightly wonky. 

"Draco's gonna literally come in his pants when he sees you." I informed Terry, who let out a snort. 

My best friend was wearing white booty shorts and a golden belt - and basically nothing else. He was shirtless, fake angel wings strapped to his back and the same halo as me dangling precariously from the top of his head. 

"I can only imagine what Red and Bushy are going to do when they see you." Terry said in a tone that indicated that he should have rolled his eyes when he said this; instead, he looked as if he was salivating at the thought of what they would do... 

"Go away, horn." I said. "C'mon, let's go help!" 

We hurried down the stairs, giggling and shoving each other. I gazed around at the entrance hall and the living room; the cottage was decorated with fake webs, with plastic spiders charmed to scurry about them; orange and black bunting was hung up around the walls; spooky lights were glowing from lanterns and carved pumpkins around the room, and a skeleton with a long greasy black wig was hung upside down in the middle of the living room, with a sign around its neck reading 'Snivellus Snap.' 

"We're actually hilarious." I told Terry, who nodded vigorously. 

"I would literally kill myself if we weren't us." He said. 

"A bit dramatic, mate." I said. "But okay." 

We made our way into the kitchen, where at the island the twins were bending over a large punch bowl, mixing something. 

"What's that you're making?" I asked casually, grabbing bubblegum from one of the many sweet bowls we'd put out and stuffing it into my mouth. 

"Trick or Trick." Fred said matter-of-factly. 

"Huh?" 

"It's Trick or Trick because there's no treat." George explained. "It's just pure petrol, to be honest." 

"Wow." I said as the twins parted, showing the vast collection of over 40% alcohol bottles behind them. "Okay. Cool." 

"We poisoning our guests tonight, lads?" Terry threw an arm around my shoulders, a small bottle already in his hand. "Fucking awesome. Looking forward to it." 

"Of course you are, you little psychopath." I said, blowing a bubble with my bubblegum and popping it. 

George nodded at the clock. "Seven." 

And on cue, a knock came at the door. 

"Who the hell is that?" Fred said. "Who is ever early to a party, the fuck?" 

And so started the Halloween party. 

~~~ 

"Alright, Potter?" Blaise raised his glass of Firewhiskey to me as I pranced past with Ron and Kylie on my arms. 

"Great, thanks, what about you, Zabini?" I replied, tittering as Kylie tipped a shot into my mouth. I threw my head back, swallowing, and grinned. 

"Managing." Blaise sipped his Firewhiskey. He'd eyed my throat as I'd swallowed the shot, and his eyes were now locked back on mine. I shivered. 

"Slytherin prince?" I gestured at his costume. Blaise's lips curled in a tiny smirk. 

"Right in one, Potter." Blaise's eyes then moved further down, roaming over my body. "I suppose you're aiming for princess of heaven? Firstly because of the angel getup, and secondly because if I died and went to heaven, this is what I'd see." 

I giggled. Ron and Kylie made scandalised faces at each other; they both gave me a knowing one and slipped away into the crowd. I watched them go suspiciously. What was their game here - oh. I followed their eyelines to the twins, who were glaring at Blaise. 

"Well, I'll just be on my way then." I said, a flirtatious tone in my voice, and winked at him. I let myself have one last glance at the boy dressed in a green and silver regal-looking suit then turned away, heading back into the throng of my friends and classmates chatting. 

"C'mon, Daze!" Seamus yelled, gesturing to me. "Come bob for apples!" 

"I'd like to see this." Luke's voice drifted out through the music and chatter somewhere nearby. 

I grinned, aiming for Seamus. He pushed the bucket filled with water and floating apples towards me, and the crowd around the table egged me on cheerfully. 

"C'mon, Daisy!" 

"You have to!" 

"C'mon, bitch!" 

"Alright, alright." I spread my hands, wiggling my eyebrows. "I'll try it!" 

My friends cheered. I took a deep breath and lowered my face; I shivered as my face hit the water and tried to enclose my teeth around an apple. However, after half a minute of trying, I resurfaced spluttering and coughing. 

"Awwww." The crowd said sadly. 

"Listen," I said, "give me a break, okay? I just don't use teeth." 

I winked at the twins. 

"As they know." 

A smattering of giggles and snorts rang out around the group, and I grinned, lowering my face again. I sank my face into the water, and I concentrated hard - zoom into my mouth, c'mon... zoom... 

And then I pulled up out of the water triumphantly, an apple in my mouth. The crowd cheered louder than before, and a couple of them thumped my back. Someone pressed a glass into my hand; I didn't look to see what was in it. 

"That looks like a ball gag." Luke commented casually nearby. "That's hot." 

The crowd giggled loudly again. Fred and George's heads whipped around and they stared at Luke furiously. Luke gulped, stepping back into the throng of people and disappearing. 

"Who is that guy?" Dean sniggered beside me. "I fuckin' love him." 

As the night went on, we played more games. Terry busted out the ouija board again, and we all cried with laughter as it kept spelling out stupid things and random memes. 

'Terry loves cock' 

'So does Daisy' 

'Excuse me that wasn't me apologise now please' 

'Ok sorry Softpaw' 

'Yeah that's right idiot anyway Terry loves cock' 

Then we held a seance, and again, we were pissing ourselves as so many of us pretended to be each other's dead relatives speaking to them from beyond the grave. 

"Daisy, it's your mother..." Fred said, his face all mystical and his eyes glazed over. "I just came from above to let you know that you're a..." He leaned in, whispering into my ear, "slut." 

"Oh my Godric." I said. "Yo, shut up about my dead mother. What the hell is wrong with you?" I was trying to hold in the laughter but it wasn't working - tears were forcing their way out of my eyes as I buckled over, huge snorts erupting out of me. "Fuck off, Freddie, you're such a dick!" 

I slapped at his arm, and Fred winced away, laughing. 

We all then drew a pentagram on the table we were sitting around and lit several candles, reading out some random shit from an ancient textbook I stole from the Hogwarts library. Terry and I giggled as we spoke some random language that none of us knew. 

Then came the drinking games after we got a bit tipsy. We played beer pong - which Harry, Ginny, and Louis were exceptionally good at, though they were Chasers so it was expected - and then came 'Drink if you've...'. 

"Okay, sexual version!" Lavender grinned, standing up with her shot glass.  

"Oh, God. You're going to get Softpaw very drunk, Lavender." Terry said, eyes wide. 

"Drink if you've fucked!" She giggled, taking a shot. Most people in the room drank. "Okay... drink if you've FUCKED somebody... like given it to someone, I mean." 

About half drank. I smirked at Lavender as I did, and the twins stared pointedly at me as they did. Terry did not drink, batting his eyelashes at Draco, who did. 

"Now drink if you've BEEN fucked by somebody. As in, received." Lavender specified. 

The twins didn't drink, but Terry and I immediately took a shot. 

"I feel like we should both take another one." I said. "Because Hopper's an EXTREME bottom and I'm a huge whore." 

Terry nodded vigorously, and our friends laughed as we poured ourselves another shot each, downing them. 

"Drink if you've sucked a dick!" She giggled. 

Terry and I took another shot, like a large part of the group. 

"Drink if you've had a threesome!" 

The twins and I took a shot, as did Blaise, Theo, Kylie, Hermione (who was blushing), and a few of our other classmates and friends. 

"Well, obviously." Lavender smirked at me and the twins. "Drink if you've eaten pussy!" 

The twins and I took a shot again, glancing around at our friends, around half of which again were doing the same. 

"Drink if you've swallowed someone's come and liked the taste of it!" 

Terry and I immediately took another shot. I made sure to emphasise my gulp as I made eye contact with Fred, and he visibly shivered. 

"Drink if you've been pregnant! Like, actually pregnant, as in more than a month along - oh..." She trailed off as I was the only one in the room to drink, her smile falling. "I'm so sorry, Daze... er - let's do something else -" 

"It's fine." I poured myself another shot, necking it, then another one, necking that one too. "It's all good." I had a giggle as the room tilted slightly. "I'm all good. Let's keep playing." 

"Er..." Lavender glanced at Harry, who was beside her, for guidance. Harry shook his head slightly, and she nodded. "Er - okay - let's play Spin the Bottle!" 

"Oh, Godric, not this again." 

And so we all leaned in around the empty Butterbeer bottle eagerly. I stuck a lollipop in my mouth as we all watched several of our friends make out, cheering them on; my bottle landed on Colin, who moaned a little too excitedly into my mouth as I perched on his lap, moving my tongue against his - and Kylie's and Blaise's landed on me. It was weird to make out with my ex again; she was so gentle yet so passionate with me, and Fred wrenched me off her, glaring at the smirking girl. Blaise was not so gentle, moving his lips against mine furiously, his hands moving down my body firmly, and George tugged us apart this time, giving Blaise a death stare. 

And as I was snickering at Terry, who was making out with Anthony Goldstein, I felt the sudden chill of my hairs rising on the back of my neck. I glanced around, unease filling me. I took the lollipop out of my mouth and downed another shot, but this failed to make me feel better; instead, I suddenly felt queasy. 

"I'm gonna go get some fresh air." I told George quietly before slipping away. George opened his mouth, probably to ask if I was okay, but I pushed my way through the throng of people and I couldn't hear what he said over the music. 

I took my coat and went out the back door, taking a deep, shaking breath of the chilly air. I swung the coat over myself, stuffing my hands into the pockets, and tried to steady my churning stomach. 

"Why the fuck are you being like this?" I whispered, glaring at my round, chubby belly. "Wanker. Stop it." 

"Talking to yourself, are we, now?" 

I jumped, spinning around. Corpse-Riddle, aka Floppy, was standing a few feet away from the back door; he was grinning in a maniacal sort of way, his rotting teeth showing. I felt a spike of fear in my heart and took a step back. 

"What the fuck do you want?" I demanded, my breath rising like steam in the air. 

"You summoned me." Floppy said, inclining his head towards the kitchen window. I stared at him. 

"No we didn't. That stupid textbook wasn't even really about demons." 

He laughed. It was a bizarre, creepy sound. "You're right, you didn't. I was just playing around. I overheard you all attempting to speak Latin or some shit, I don't fucking know." 

"Why are you spying on us?" I said. "Actually what do you want?" 

Floppy stepped closer to me, his eyes gleaming wickedly. There was an evil air about him, somehow more creepy than the real Riddle had ever been - at least I could understand him even just a little bit. Floppy - now there was someone I truly couldn't understand. What was his motive? Did he seriously just want to rape people and cause havoc and pain? 

I took a step back. My heart was thumping so hard in my chest I thought it was going to burst. Being so near to Riddle's actual body and having Floppy close to me again was making me feel sick, and an anxiety and terror was spreading through me... 

"I want you, Weakling." Floppy drawled, still advancing. I reached behind me, feeling for the door handle. "I want your sexy body... I want you to bear my children... I want to ruin you." 

"Ew, go away, freak." I said, grabbing the handle to the back door and trying to yank it down - but it wouldn't budge. 

"Fruitless." Floppy's eyes gleamed. "You can't get back in there." 

"Fuck off and let me go." I said, aware that my voice was starting to rise in pitch due to my desperation. "Actually fuck off!" 

"Daze! Daze, is that you?" 

Floppy spun around at the sound. I flattened myself against the door, looking around wildly for the voice. 

He turned back to me, no longer smirking; Floppy pressed me up against the door, his face inches from mine, his hands peeling my coat away from me. 

"Oh my, Weakling." Floppy crowed, his eyes bulging as they roamed over me shamelessly. "You're looking simply delicious..." 

"Fuck OFF." I snarled, shrinking away from him; Floppy's hands moved roughly over my laced-up body and wings; I shuddered, opening my mouth to scream, "Help!" 

"Daze!" 

The owner of the voice finally came into view; Ron, followed by Blaise and Ginny, sprinted around the side of the cottage and, upon sight of Floppy, stopped in their tracks. The three of them stared with open mouths at him for a moment, then charged at us again, no questions asked. 

"Get away from her!" Ron said loudly as Ginny raised her wand. Floppy backed away, his hands in the air, and a shit-eating grin was back on his face. 

"Now, now, ladies and gentlemen." 

Blaise approached me, wrapping my coat back around me then his arms. I shivered as I relaxed into him, watching the Weasley siblings face off with Floppy. 

"There's no need for any violence. I'm just going to -" 

"Why can't you just be dead and leave her ALONE!" Ginny yelled. "Reducto!" 

And with that, Floppy was gone. I knew he hadn't been banished forever, obviously; he'd been defeated for now by Ginny and by his own cowardice, being outnumbered, but he would be back. 

"Are you alright, Potter?" Blaise asked softly. 

"I guess." I said. "He's been taunting me for a while, so I'm sorta used to it by now." 

"What d'you mean?" Ron said, his voice fearful. "Voldemort's back and he has been for a while? Why didn't you tell any of us?" 

"Because he's not Riddle." I said. I leaned into Blaise, casting my gaze downward. "He's Floppy possessing Riddle's body." 

Ginny had a hand to her mouth. I looked up and saw them all exchanging a glance. 

"Daze... why didn't you tell anyone?" Ginny said. 

"I told the twins and Terry. We've been dealing with it together." 

"Yeah, but outside of your little bestie circle." Blaise said. "You're all too personally invested in it; you need others to help you figure it out. To help you fight it." 

"You should never have to go through things like this alone." Ron said, looking me in the eye. 

"Don't worry, we'll help you." Ginny said firmly. "We always will." 

"Thanks, guys." I smiled. "That means a lot to me. We'll talk about it some other time, okay? Not at a Halloween party. That's too creepy and cursed for me." 

~~~ 

Back in the kitchen, the game of Spin the Bottle had turned into Seven Minutes in Heaven. Neville and Parvati had just disappeared into the hall, giggling loudly, as the four of us slipped back into the circle. Ron gave me a reassuring smile as he stood next to Harry; I smiled back. 

"My turn!" Luke's voice boomed out across the table. Tonight he was dressed as a biker, wearing a sleeveless denim jacket with patches on it, showing off his bulging biceps. I bit my lip as he spun the bottle, watching it swivel around and around and around... 

Until it landed on me. 

Luke was smirking. I was gaping. The twins were glaring. Terry leaned over and whispered something to them both. 

Fred and George approached me through the silent crowd, which was watching us tentatively. "Alright, everyone, go back to your knitting." Fred called, glancing around at the crowd with raised eyebrows. "Let's go, then." He lowered his voice as he spoke to me, taking my lower arm and guiding me through the throng - towards Luke. 

Most people had shrugged at Fred's order and went back to whatever they were doing; Terry, however, was eyeing us up eagerly and, as we approached Luke, gave a little fist pump into the air. 

"You are legally obligated to give me deets." My best friend muttered to me as I shimmied past him. 

"Come on, then." Fred growled at Luke, who looked majorly surprised; the sandy-haired man followed me, Fred, and George out of the kitchen and into the hall. 

"What -" 

"Shush." I whispered, my eyes wide and on the twins; why were they allowing this? They, especially Fred, hated Luke and all the advances and flirting we do. 

As if reading my mind, Fred leaned down to whisper into my ear, "We are polyamorous, I guess. Threesomes and foursomes are incredibly hot. I love it when you get fucking pounded and feel good, it's ridiculously fucking hot." 

"Plus we just want you to be happy, princess." George said on my other side. "If this is what you want, who are we to deny it? Red's right, we are poly, after all." 

"Wait - you're not wanting him to be my boyfriend too, are you?" I said in my normal voice, alarmed. Luke jumped as we were making our way up the stairs. 

"Are you?" He said eagerly. 

Fred shot him a glare. "No way. It's just sex. And probably only once, so make the most of it, dickhead." 

"Yes, sir." Luke said. 

"That's hot." I said. "Can we do that?" 

The twins exchanged a wicked glance, and Luke scurried on up the stairs after us fearfully. 

And then we were backing into our bedroom, my lips on Fred's, his tongue in my mouth. George and Luke followed, Luke looking slightly afraid and out of place. He'd been all talk when he was in the shop flirting with me, but now he was actually in my bedroom he was subservient to the twins. 

Fred wrapped his hands around my waist, flicking his tongue against mine, then drew back. "You two," he said, indicating me and Luke, "are going to do everything George and I say. No questions asked. Understood?" 

"Yes, sir." Luke and I chorused at the same time. Smirks suddenly unravelled on both Fred and George's faces. 

"Great." George said. "Luke, get on the bed. Daze, take off that coat and give him a show." 

I shivered in excitement; Luke immediately leapt onto mine and the twins' bed, leaning back against the pillows and patting his lap, smirking at me. I followed, shrugging the coat off my shoulders and letting it drop to the ground; I slipped out of my shoes and swung my leg over Luke, dropping into his lap. 

Luke groaned at the contact of my crotch on his. I bit my lip, trying not to moan as I slowly ground against him, rolling my hips and enjoying the feeling that him gazing in awe at my lingerie-clad body gave me. His hands landed on my hips; then he leaned in, eyes shutting, so close to my lips - 

"Oi." Fred said, and we both jumped. "Did we say you could kiss her?" 

Luke leaned back reluctantly. I squirmed in his lap. 

"Well?" Fred demanded. "Did we?" 

"N-no, sir." Luke replied, desperation in his voice as I shifted on top of him. "Please -" 

"Now, princess," George said, "c'mere." 

He'd sat on the edge of the bed while I'd grinded on Luke. I crawled over to him eagerly as Luke pouted, and let George grab me and manoeuvre me into his lap. George's lips descended on mine, and I whined softly into his mouth as he licked smoothly along my bottom lip, teasing at my tongue with his. Fred's hands landed on me from behind; him and George felt me up as I started to rock on George's lap, feeling him harden underneath me. 

"Now get on your knees, princess," George muttered against my lips, "and suck our dicks. Only mine and Fred's, understand?" 

"Yes, sir." I breathed. 

"Good girl..." George groaned as I sank to my knees in between his legs. I undid his buckle and unzipped his black ripped skinny jeans, gazing up at him. Him and Fred were in all black, with leather jackets and black leathery wings strapped to their backs, similar to me and Terry with our angel wings. Their hair was gelled up and they had stupid little horns magically stuck onto their heads. I let my eyes roam over them for a moment more before I lowered my head and took George into my mouth. 

I bobbed my head along George and switched between him and Fred while they both groaned, sinking their hands into my hair and grabbing at my halo. I teased at Fred's tip with my tongue, gazing up at him through my eyelashes, and he swore; he grabbed my halo, forcing me back onto him, and I choked as he slid all the way down my throat. 

"Okay," George said, his voice thick with lust, "now go sit in Luke's lap again. And you may kiss her this time, Luke." 

Fred glared at his twin before he let go of me, allowing me to slide off of him and gasp for air. I staggered up, obeying George's command, and collapsed back into Luke's lap. Luke reached for me eagerly, lowering his lips... we both gazed longingly at each other's mouths before we leaned in... 

Our lips connected, and I felt myself melt into Luke. Luke groaned into my mouth, moving his lips against mine passionately; his hands moved over my body, over my wings, down underneath my suspender skirt, and held onto my ass tight as his tongue teased into my mouth and slid over mine. 

Luke and I made out furiously as Fred's mouth moved across my neck and George's hands slid over me. I felt Luke getting hard underneath me and I moaned into his mouth as I rocked in his lap, grinding against his bulge. Soon, Fred was pushing my head down and I was lowering my face towards Luke's crotch, watching as he unbuckled and lowering my head further... 

"Uhhhhh..." Luke groaned loudly as I took him down my throat. I moved my head on him enthusiastically, enjoying the taste of him, the way he thrusted his hips up into my face. He threw his head back against the headboard, his hands clamped in my hair; he was throbbing in my mouth and just before I was sure he was going to blow, Fred grabbed my halo and yanked me off of him. 

"Now you're going to roll over and lie on your back, baby girl." Fred told me, his eyes dark with lust; he gently but firmly pushed me down on the bed, and I obliged. "And you're going to spread your legs. And I'm going to ALLOW McVey to take your pussy." 

"Really?" Luke said eagerly. 

"Don't wait until I change my mind." Fred grumbled. "Hurry up." 

Luke scrambled on top of me as I spread my legs, grabbing onto him as he positioned himself. Luke sank into me, and we both moaned deep into each other's ears; he wasn't as big as either of the twins, but he still felt different and pleasantly so. His jaw was slack and he looked like he'd never had pussy this good in his life - he started hammering into me almost immediately, thrusting deep and hard; I arched my back, moaning so loud as Luke's dick rubbed against my g-spot. 

"Fuck, Miss Potter... you feel so good..." Luke groaned. "You feel so good around me, Daisy..." 

I was a moaning mess and I had no idea what was going on around me; Fred fed himself back into my mouth as my jaw hung open, and I made muffled sounds around him as Luke slid deep into me over and over again. 

"Ugh, GOD..." Luke was almost growling. "I'm gonna... I'm actually gonna..." 

"Gonna what?" George's voice came from beside me. I opened my eyes to see him wanking; I spread my legs further, angling them around Luke's body as he pounded me. "Gonna what, McVey?" 

"Gonna come in her tight little pussy..." Luke's voice was strained. I whimpered around Fred, a sudden high rocking through me; I clenched tight around Luke, who groaned as I orgasmed. 

"No the fuck you're not. Get out of her." George ordered. I winced as Luke thrust a bit too hard, glaring at George, who was smirking; now he'd got a taste of what it felt like to be Fred - able to order people not to come inside me. 

"Fuck - fine." Luke pulled out of me reluctantly, and I whined at the loss. Fred immediately flipped me over on top of him and slid right into me from underneath; I yelped as George, having applied lube, fed himself into my ass. The twins fucked me as I trembled, them having to hold me up as I was in no fit state to do it myself. 

"You can have her mouth back, McVey." Fred said. "Because that's where you'll be coming." 

"Fuck..." Luke groaned as I opened my mouth wide for him. He grabbed the back of my head, sliding in, and he groaned louder as he bottomed out in my throat. I was moaning around him as all of my holes were fucked, finally, feeling so good that I was reaching my second high quickly - I squealed around Luke as I came around Fred; Fred moaned deep as I felt him coming inside me; George followed suit several thrusts later. I could feel the warmth spreading in my ass, and it wasn't a very familiar sensation. 

Then Luke throbbed in my mouth and his thrusts got sloppy. His head tilted back and he groaned louder than he'd done all night - his liquid filled my mouth, and I hummed happily around him as I tasted him. He slid out after a few intense moments, sighing in satisfaction, and collapsed against the headboard. I gazed up at him as he watched me, and swallowed with an audible gulp. Luke swore. 

"Why is she so fucking hot?" He demanded, turning to the twins. "Where do you even find girls like this? They're all taken already." 

"Yeah." Fred smirked. "She was already taken when we started fucking around. I was just better than all the competition." 

"Same, but I was equal to the competition." George said. "So it's good that my princess is poly." 

"Can I -?" Luke said hopefully. 

"Not a chance. There's no way you're equal to or better than the competition." Fred said. "Right, baby?" 

I turned to them, feeling their come in all my holes, leaking out of two of them and having a lingering taste in one. I should have been worried about going back down to the party in this state, but I actually didn't care that much. I grinned. "Definitely not. Sorry, Lukey. These two are the only two who will ever be in my league." 

The twins grinned back at me. I beamed. 

"They're just simply the best."

0