Chapter 24 – Desperate
30 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Oh my fucking Godric." I said as we approached Sello Castle. "Hopper, it's fucking beaut, mate." 

"Right?" Terry propped a hand on his hip, leaning into Draco. 

"Only the best for my beau." Draco kissed Terry's cheek, and I mimed retching.

Fred and George slipped their arms around my waist, and I smiled despite myself. They'd been mean and cold and slightly sociopathic lately, but that's because I'd removed all their negative emotions - their positive ones remained intact, and they could still have fun and be loving. They just wouldn't feel guilty about any mean pranks or hurting my feelings to get what they wanted. 

I'd spent the better part of yesterday skipping class and frantically searching through the library for anything relating to giving and taking emotions, but of course what I'd done wasn't a spell of any kind. I could have asked Hermione or Terry for help, but the guilt I was feeling inside for fucking my boyfriends up made me keep it to myself. 

"I wish we were marrying you, Softpaw." George said softly, gazing up at the castle as we walked through the flowery archway, squeezing my hip. 

"Maybe someday." Fred said, then, firmer, "Definitely someday." 

I glanced up at him. He was smiling, his chocolate eyes twinkling. His fiery hair was falling slightly around his face and he reached up a hand to swoop it back over his head, ducking slightly as his smile spread into a cheeky grin. I felt something stir inside me; whether it was my heart squeezing because he was adorable, or my stomach fluttering in arousal because he was hot, I didn't know. Maybe both. 

"You three are so in love it's making my stomach turn." Lee commented, his hands in his pockets. He was the final groomsman, with us to visit the venue as he couldn't help us pick it in school; he was an executive at WWW, and had insisted on his own office space near the Diagon Alley location. 

"Shut up, Lee." 

"Woah." Ginny breathed as we stepped inside the castle. 

The entrance hall and reception area was large and airy, with massive stained glass windows that stretched from floor to ceiling. Golden candelabras were topped with burning turquoise candles, which seemed to be rose-scented, and grand chandeliers hung from the high ceilings. Gentle piano music was pouring from an ajar door to our left, and the addictive scent of old books and something floral was wafting around. I glanced to my right; Terry was gazing around in awe and Draco was watching him with a little smile on his face. 

"It's alright, I guess." Blaise shrugged. 

"Zabini!" I whacked the Slytherin on the arm, scowling. "It's absolutely beautiful, guys. Where's our guide?" 

"Over here!" An older woman in a fancy blouse and a thick, cozy cloak draped over her shoulders waved to us from the reception desk. "Hiya! You must be the Malfoy-Boot wedding party. I'm pleased to welcome you all to our lovely castle..." 

As she showed us around, I couldn't help but long for my wedding too. Being with Fred and George in such a beautiful place, where weddings took place frequently because it was so gorgeous and romantic there, really made me dream. I imagined us in the grounds, strolling after we'd got married, through the roses and archways and over the little bridge... I imagined us in the banqueting area, giving speeches, then with the tables cleared away dancing and having fun... I imagined us in the bridal suite, touching each other with intense anticipation, getting ready for the night we would all have been looking forward to... and when she showed us the ceremony chamber, I nearly cried. 

My eyes welled up with tears as I gazed around the room, all dressed up for a wedding, beaming. The red carpet swept all the way down the aisle, where chiavari chairs stood facing the grand floral archway, decorated with pale pink bows. Giant blooms blossomed from the arch, and cherry blossom trees were stood at the end of every row of chairs, framing the seating area and the aisle. I knew it was supposed to be about Terry and Draco, but I couldn't help imagining me in a wedding dress, walking down the aisle on Harry's arm, beaming as I looked up at Fred and George, who would be waiting for me at the archway, also beaming with tears in their eyes. I couldn't help imagining Mrs Weasley sobbing into a handkerchief, Terry grinning as my best man, Sirius threatening Fred and George not to hurt me, but grinning all the while and slapping their backs afterwards. I couldn't help imagining saying our vows, the looks on their faces as we all slid our rings onto each other's fingers, as they both kissed the bride in turn as everyone clapped and cheered... 

"Softpaw?" 

"Hi! Yes! Hello." I jumped, spinning around. Terry was wiping tears from his eyes, giving me a toothy grin; he looked similar to how he used to when he was younger, his boyish grin making me remember why I used to find him attractive in the first place. 

"I think it's all getting real for me now." Terry said. "Now that I'm seeing it all dressed up like this, where we're gonna have the wedding." 

"Yeah, and you're picturing yourself getting married here." I said, smiling. 

"It's actually perfect. I think I'm gonna go sign the contract." 

He was looking at me with his head tilted slightly. I knew he was looking for my approval. I laughed. 

"Go sign that contract, slut!" I said cheerily, high-fiving him. Terry laughed too, pulling me into a bro-hug; I squeezed him back. 

"We'll meet you and Draco in the restaurant, Hopper." Fred told Terry as he broke away from me, wiping his eyes with his sleeve. 

~~~ 

The night went on quickly as we sat in the restaurant until one in the morning, eating delicious food then drinking alcoholic beverages and then just talking. The banter kept us going until some of us got too sleepy to stay upright around the table anymore, so eventually we all went up to our floor, where all our hotel rooms were next door to each other. 

"Goodnight, guys." I said mischievously to Terry and Draco, doing an explicit gesture, and the two rolled their eyes at me, scoffing. 

Once their door was shut, I bade goodnight to Lee, Ginny, Blaise, and Louis, and allowed the twins to pull me into our room. 

"Do you always act like such a little slut around your friends, Daze?" Fred commented casually as he kicked off his shoes and stretched. 

I gaped at him, taken aback. "What?" 

"You were like, practically sitting in Draco's lap." George pointed out. 

I turned my gape to him. "He's marrying my best friend, George. We're close. What's the issue?" 

"We're just pointing it out." Fred shrugged, placing his hands on his hips. "We're not jealous or anything. In fact, weirdly enough, I haven't felt jealousy in a while..." 

"Right." I muttered. Because of the removal of his negative emotions. And I have to remember: they're acting like this because they can't feel guilt for anything they're saying. I have to remember that. It's not really them... 

"It's hot when you act like such a desperate little whore, baby." Fred had moved closer. 

"What?" I said indignantly, propping my own hand on my hip. "I'm not desperate -" 

"Are you sure?" George, out of nowhere, was right behind me. I hadn't seen him move. 

"What -" 

"Maybe we should ask Malfoy for a foursome." Fred was saying, his eyes glinting wickedly. "Or Zabini. It's so hot seeing you with us and another guy and watching you get fucking destroyed in all holes by all three of our -" 

"What the fuck?" 

I could feel George's hard-on rubbing up against my ass as he pressed his body to mine, his hands snaking around my waist. Fred stood before me, his hands now in his jean pockets, and he leaned down, smirking. 

For some reason, the twins' nasty words weren't getting to me as much as I thought they should. Instead, they were turning me on. I switched gazes between them both, trying and - I think - failing to look stern. 

"What the hell is wrong with both of you? You're both such assholes -" 

"But really," Fred lowered his voice, almost purring, "you just want to get destroyed by us. Don't you, baby girl?" 

"Er -" I started to stammer as they closed in on me, Fred's hard-on now pressed against my stomach. "I - I - I - that's not f-fair - we're t-trying to h-h-have a conversation -" 

"Aww, Fred." George murmured, settling his chin on my shoulder. "She's stuttering. How cute. She's trying to pretend she doesn't want us." 

"I-it's not that I don't - don't want y-you..." I said quietly, my resolve fading quickly. "It's t-that - I'm trying - to - to be serious..." 

"You can be serious." George said, nipping my ear with his teeth. I shuddered. "You can be serious on my cock, princess... c'mon, just sit on it..." 

"Fuck." I squeaked. 

The twins weren't feeling guilty about anything, instead they were trying to get whatever they wanted; they wanted everything their way, regardless of the fact that they surely knew I was trying to have a serious talk about how they were acting. If they could feel anything negative, we would surely be on the bed right now, not fucking but having the conversation. Maybe we wouldn't even be having it in the first place. 

But why wasn't I getting irritated? Why, instead, were my panties getting soaked? 

Fred groaned as he rubbed up against my chubby belly, and that was the last straw for me. I let out a loud whimper and reached down, unbuckling his belt frantically and stuffing my hand down his skinny jeans. Fred laughed above me, grabbing my chin and tilting it up as I moved my hand along him. I couldn't help feeling so aroused by his and George's taunting, wicked actions; I knew I should be angry, pushing them away, but instead I only bit my lip as George unzipped his jeans, sinking his own hand down them, and allowed Fred to descend on my lips with his, kissing me passionately. 

I melted into him as he moved his lips with mine furiously, slipping his tongue into my mouth and flicking mine teasingly. George continued his arm movements under his jeans as Fred and I made out, Fred's arm snaking around my waist and holding me up. I moved my hand along Fred slow as I gasped into his mouth; Fred let out a noise almost like a growl and I suddenly felt his free hand on top of my head, pushing me down roughly. 

I collapsed onto my knees, partly due to Fred's shove, but I didn't care about the shock of pain that went through my knees. I eagerly pulled down his jeans, waiting impatiently as Fred casually kicked them off, smirking, and he grabbed his length, pointing it at my lips with a raised eyebrow. The cockiness should have infuriated me but instead I didn't think twice; I dove onto him, licking up and down his length, then taking him into my mouth. Fred groaned, tilting his head back, his fingers sinking into my hair; George's eyes were locked on me, his arm moving faster. 

"Ah, look at that, Freddie." George said, his voice husky with arousal. "She's so needy for your cock in her mouth." 

"Yeah." Fred groaned; my scalp was screaming with how hard he'd twisted my hair around his fingers, but it only encouraged me more. "Yeah, she's a little fucking slut for my dick, Georgie." 

I whined around the length in my mouth. I shifted on my knees, shuffling closer, bracing my palms on Fred's thighs and taking him deeper. He slid down my throat, making me almost choke on him; Fred thrust into my mouth, rolling his hips against my face as George watched on. 

In what seemed like no time at all, Fred had thrown his head back again and without any warning, hot liquid was blasting the back of my throat. My eyes widened as I swallowed frantically - Fred withdrew from between my lips and shot out the rest of his orgasm onto my face. I glared at him as I wiped my forehead with the back of my hand. 

"Swallow, slut." Fred's eyes were gleaming wickedly. I narrowed my eyes at him more, but did as he said, licking around my lips and letting my bottom one pout after. 

"Maybe warn a girl first?" 

Neither Fred nor George looked as if they cared for warning me about anything. Fred was sighing in satisfaction, and George was watching me with desire in his eyes. 

"C'mon then, get up, whore." George said as he ditched his jeans too, his eyes darkened. I staggered up, still attempting to wipe the remnants of Fred's come off my face; George collapsed onto the king-sized bed behind him, tugging me down onto his lap, and I said, "Oh!" as, underneath my skirt, I sat right on George's boner. 

He slid his hands down to my hips and grabbed them, moving me forcefully over his lap. The friction between our genitals as my knickers and his boxers slid over each other was delicious, making me fall forward onto him, moaning. Fred was wanking himself back to hardness, using my saliva to slicken himself up, his eyes glued to me. 

"Fuck, Georgie, please." I gasped, rocking on his lap. "Please fuck me..." 

George only laughed tauntingly, stretching his hands out behind his head. He gazed up at me, smirking. 

"Please..." I pleaded softly. "George... Freddie?" I turned to Fred, whose eyes were full of dark pleasure. "Please, one of you, both of you, fuck me..." 

"Ah, look at that, Georgie." Fred crowed, looking down his nose at me as the corner of his mouth curled upwards. "Someone's desperate." 

"Mmm..." George bucked his hips up into me as I ground down extra hard on him. "Desperate little slut..." 

"Get over here." Fred yanked me off George, tugging my jumper over my head and pulling my skirt and woolly tights off. I'd worn a set of my sexiest black lingerie for such an occasion as this, and the twins clearly liked it; Fred licked his lips as he stared at my tits, and George twitched under his boxers. 

Fred yanked off my panties, entering me without a second's hesitation. I gave a gasped moan as I was filled, arching my back and letting my head fall back onto the pillow behind me as he started pounding me fast, snapping his hips into me and making the whole bedframe shake. 

"Fuck, Freddie..." I breathed. 

"Yeah, you like that, you little whore?" Fred growled before leaning down and capturing my lips in his again. One hand propped him up while the other grabbed onto one of my tits, squeezing it as he slammed into me. 

"FUCK, Freddie!" I squealed out as Fred nipped my bottom lip; a sting of pain went across it, and I felt blood dripping into my mouth. Fred eyed me, slowing his thrusts, and slowly licked across my bit lip. 

"Oops." He said casually. 

He was throbbing inside me. I was panting, gazing up at him; I was a little fearful, and very, very aroused. 

"You're being so rough, Fred." George commented, slowly jerking off. 

"Yeah, she likes it rough. Don't you, slut?" Fred's hands slid down to my legs as he got up onto his knees, pulling my hips closer to him and propping my ankles on his shoulders. I let out a desperate whimper as he restarted his rhythm, hitting sweet spots deep inside me with the new angle. 

"Yeah, Freddie!" I moaned, my voice high-pitched in pleasure. "Yeah, please, fuck me -" 

"Mmm!" Fred bit his lip, thrusting into me hard. He reached blindly for his wand, aiming it at my wrists; suddenly they were bound with rope to the bedposts, and I was straining against them as Fred gazed down at where he was entering me like it was the most intriguing thing he'd ever seen. 

"Let me have a go." George pushed at Fred's shoulder. Fred rolled his eyes, sliding out of me, and George grinned wickedly at me before lowering his mouth to my hole. I gasped breathily as I felt his tongue flick against me, and whined as he withdrew to kiss teasingly along my inner thighs instead. 

"Please, Georgie." I pulled against my restraints even more, desperate for him. "Fuck... I'm so wet, please..." 

"Now, now, princess." George smirked, tracing his tongue along my inner thigh. "Patience is a virtue. Or are you gonna beg?" 

"Please." I begged. "Please, I'll actually do anything. Anything..." 

"Hmm." Fred and George hummed simultaneously, exchanging a glance. "Anything?" 

"Anything, just please lick me!" I whined, arching my back. 

George looked back at me, his smirk widening. "Anything. Alright, princess." 

My moans bounced off the walls of the hotel room as George returned his mouth to my hole, licking broadly up it and teasing my sweet spot. All I wanted was to grab his hair and tug at it, but the ropes were burning against my wrists. Fred was watching me with expanded pupils, jerking off furiously as I struggled against my bindings. 

"Fuck - fuck - fuck!" I nearly screamed out as my high came crashing over me suddenly. I felt myself get soaking wet; George surfaced from between my legs with his chin dripping. He licked his lips, wiping his chin with the back of his hand as he sat up. 

"Who knew you were such a squirter, princess?" He purred, reaching up to untie me. "Now, you said you would do anything. So Fred and I are going to collect." 

"W-what are you going to do to me?" I said, my voice wavering. I still wasn't sure if I was afraid or turned on by the way they were acting. 

"We're going to take your pussy and your ass." Fred said huskily into my ear. "We're basically going to use you as our fucktoy. Would you like that, baby girl?" 

"Oh Godric." I shuddered, the arousal making my cheeks flush. "Oh, please..." 

Fred's evil smirk widened. "Perfect... George? Flip her over." 

I yelped as George grabbed me around the waist, turning me over onto my front. He pulled me on top of him, where he slipped into me without any resistance, probably due to how wet I was. Fred pointed his wand at his dick, murmuring something, then rubbed his now-slickened-with-lube length between my ass cheeks. I gasped out as he popped into me, sliding slowly deeper as I collapsed forward onto George's chest. 

George thrust up into me as Fred's hips met my ass. Fred was groaning deep behind me, his fingers digging into my hips hard enough to leave bruises; George brought my face down to his and kissed me passionately. Our tongues tangled in my mouth as I made pleasured noises into his, and Fred started a rhythm, making the sensation of him inside me overwhelming. 

"F-f-fuck - I - can't -" I breathed out as Fred started slamming into me. He was taking all the air out of my lungs - he was so big - the stretch hurt a little bit, and was so MUCH - 

"Relax, princess." George murmured against my lips. "Breathe." 

George was always the sweetest of the two, the most considerate and kind and sensitive, even without his negative emotions. I pressed my forehead against his, whimpering as the two moved inside me, appreciating George's caring nature - and I came again, this time actually crying out both their names as I squeezed around them. 

"Fuck - I'm gonna -" George's voice was strained. He was slamming up into me hard, but his thrusts were getting sloppy. "Fred -?" 

"Go ahead." Fred said mischievously. "Daisy here deserves a big creampie, don't you, baby girl? Like a right proper slut, huh? Can't deny her that, can we, Georgie?" 

"Ughhh..." I felt George release deep inside me, and I quivered on top of him. Seconds later Fred followed suit, shooting deep too, and I panted as I was filled from either side. 

Eventually the twins slid out of me, collapsing on the bed on either side of me. I rolled over onto my back, feeling the evidence of the twins' orgasms slowly seeping out of me. 

Sure, it was kinda attractive the way they were acting, and what just happened was hot as hell, but I missed the side of them that was - well, not dickhead-ish. And I hated to say it, but I kinda missed the jealousy too. It felt like they didn't care if I was exclusive with them or not anymore. 

And as I watched the twins drift off to sleep, I lay wide awake. I needed help. And I needed it from the experts.

0