Chapter 30 – We Need to Talk About Floppy
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You're telling me I was fucking POSSESSED?" 

"Yeah, I guess. Sorry, bro." 

Fred was gaping at me as I lowered him into an armchair in the Gryffindor common room. He was still white in the face and a bit shaky, so I had to sling his arm over my shoulder and practically heave him all the way up here. I collapsed into the chair opposite him, panting as Terry and George exchanged a glance. 

"That is insane." Terry said. "Floppy somehow got in here to possess Red to - what - sleep with you?" 

"Seems that was his main goal, yes." I nodded. 

George stared at Fred for a moment, then turned to me. "What the hell? What's going on lately? Red's getting possessed, Riddle's ghost is saving the day, and - what is under that plaster on your neck that you're refusing to take off?" 

I glanced down, even though I couldn't see the plaster without a mirror. 

"I dunno. Something's just telling me to keep it covered up." 

"Just 'something'?" George scoffed. "Yeah, right - I'm betting it's some spooky shit. C'mere." 

I nervously approached my boyfriend, fidgeting as I eyed his hands. When he reached for the plaster, I let him, but my brain was screaming at me to grab those wrists and force them away from me. 

George sucked in a breath. 

"What?" I said, throwing my hands up at him. 

"Um... princess... it looks like - Hopper, wanna take a guess?" 

Terry gasped as he came closer, his eyes widening. Fred craned his neck to see. 

"Guys. Seriously. What?!" 

The three boys all exchanged a glance. "Er, Softpaw? You've been bitten by a vampire." 

I stared at Terry. "No I haven't. I'm always around you guys. Surely you'd have noticed? Surely I'D have noticed?" 

"Not if someone made you forget, you wouldn't." Terry said shrewdly. "Plus, I've seen this plaster on you since... what... two days ago? Our first day back? I know we saw those little puncture wounds on you on the train, but these are way bigger - something's been getting to you frequently." 

I shivered, reaching a hand up to my neck and feeling the circular wounds. 

"You don't think it's anything to do with Floppy?" I said nervously. 

"Don't think so. Demons don't drink blood - not like vampires do, anyway." Terry shook his head. "But we must have a weirdo in the school. We'll have to keep an eye out. And we are not to let Softpaw out of our sight." Terry announced to the twins, who nodded vigorously (Fred wincing and paling afterwards). 

"We hardly ever do, anyway." George smirked. 

"I'm not really that concerned about a rando vampire running around the castle." I said. "What I'm more worried about is that Freddie got possessed by Floppy. I really, REALLY do not want that to happen again." 

"Like, how did he even do that?" Fred said anxiously. "Surely there's a limit on who he can possess - otherwise he would have possessed us all a long time ago. And how do we stop him?" 

I knew what he was thinking. Something must have changed for Floppy to be able to get inside Fred's head like this. 

"I think I know who to ask." I said slowly. Terry caught my eye and gave a small inclination of the head; he knew too. 

"Who?" George asked. 

I glanced around. The common room was just about empty by now, with only a few of our fellow seventh years in the corner who knew about my angel brothers anyway. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. 

"Gabriel." 

I heard the flurrying of wings and felt his presence in front of me. I opened my eyes, grinning. 

"Hey, baby sis." Gabe grinned back at me, the corners of his whiskey-coloured eyes crinkling. "No more buns in the oven, I hope?" 

"Nope." I said awkwardly. 

Gabe turned to the twins, propping his hands on his hips. "What preventative measures have you been taking to ensure my little sister doesn't grow one of your little beasts inside her?" 

"Uh..." George said, going bright red. 

"I mean, once we tried condoms but we massively prefer finishing inside her -" Fred smirked, lounging back on the armchair with his arms behind his head. Gabriel shook his head in disgust. 

"Nah, my dude - I was only joking! I don't wanna hear that shit. Anyway, sis, what didja call me for?" 

"Floppy Demon possessed him." I pointed at Fred. "I want to know if there's any way to stop it happening again." 

Gabe stroked his non-existent beard. "Hmm. That is a toughie. Lucky for you, I know just the devil who can help!" 

I felt a leap of excitement in my heart. "Why do I have a feeling you mean my dad?" 

"C'mon, then." Gabe wiggled his eyebrows at me, reaching out a hand. "Bring Mr No Condoms, too. He'll need to be present for the protection to work." 

"Wait," I said, "I wanna bring Bushy and Hopper, too. I also want them to be protected." 

Terry and George beamed at me as Gabe shrugged. "Do whatever you want. Everyone grab onto me." 

We all held onto Gabe's arms, Terry rather gingerly, and I could hear the whoops and shrieks of my boyfriends and Terry as we travelled through space and time into Hell. 

"Woah. What the hell is this place?" Fred hissed, all three of them gazing around in awe up at the red, glowing cave walls. 

"Hell." I said. 

"Shouldn't we have brought Harry and Draco, and all?" Terry said anxiously as we set off at a trot after Gabe, who was striding on down the path between the lava pools, his hair and dark green jacket flapping in the breeze let off by the rising heat. "I mean, what if he decides to possess them too -" 

"They'll be fine." I didn't know how, but I was confident in that. "Floppy wants to screw me. So he'd only go after the twins. He wouldn't go after you either, I don't think, but I want you protected anyway." 

Terry glanced down at the ground, smiling. 

We followed Gabe all the way into my dad's throne room, Terry, Fred, and George making Hell-themed jokes all the while. Lucifer was just chilling on his throne, but his eyes lit up when he saw me, his huge black wings extending as he jumped down; floating through the air, he landed right next to me and threw an arm around my shoulders. 

"Daisiel! My darling daughter! It's so good to see you." Lucifer sounded genuinely delighted. I sent a smile up at him. I knew he was my father, technically, and I felt bad; I would always see James as my real dad, because this was all so strange. Maybe one day, when I got all my memories back, I'd see them both as my dads. 

"Don't get too excited, brother." Gabe said, his hands stuffed in his pockets. "She's not here to visit us. She just wants something from us." 

"Hey!" I said, glaring at him. He only shrugged. 

"What? It's true, isn't it? When was the last time you visited just to see us? Yeah, that's right. Never." 

"Well - well -" I growled in frustration. "I'm sorry, but it's hard to see you guys as my actual brother and father! You've never really been in my life, and when you are, it's because you're doing some all-powerful archangel shit. I already have a brother, who has always been there for me and who I'm really close with, and future brothers-in-law who do the same -" I could feel the twins' gazes on me when I said this, and I felt my cheeks flushing, but continued, "- and while my dad is dead, he didn't leave me willingly. You guys - you all abandoned me when I needed you most! I get that you were 'forbidden' or whatever - but what the fuck? If you really loved me you would have done SOMETHING, ANYTHING! You're archangels for fuck sake, you have all the power in the world - surely there was something in your power that you could have done? Surely there was some workaround on the ring? Surely!" 

I was panting. Terry, Fred, George, and Lucifer all looked as if they didn't know what to do or say after my outburst. Gabe, however, was looking at me with an uncharacteristic solemnity. 

"Daisiel... I am sorry. I really am sorry that we didn't try harder. But it wasn't worth it for something so small." 

I span my whole body around to him, gaping. "What? WHAT? Are you fucking ser-" 

"Daisiel." Gabe said firmly. "You will remember eventually that I'm right. Compared to other things you've been through, this was pretty small. We didn't want to be banished from seeing you forever over this. Especially when before... you've been..." 

He trailed off, a haunted look in his eyes as he gazed down at the ground. 

"What d'you mean?" I demanded, looking from him to Lucifer. "Dad? What does he mean?" 

"Floppy has been chasing you ever since you and him were born." Lucifer said slowly. "You were both born in the same month, and ever since then you've been rivals. His real name is Zekius. Not sure why, but growing up together in Hell when you came to stay with me really made you two hate each other. In every human lifetime, he finds you and tries to destroy your life. And when you're just a regular angel... well. He tries to hurt you AND us." 

Lucifer and Gabe exchanged a glance. 

"He wants to kill you, Daisiel." Gabe said. "But it's hard to do that. So he resorts to torture, in the worst possible ways. And it's not always physical torture with knives and needles, either." 

"So he's done worse than what he's been doing to me the past eight years of my life?" I folded my arms. 

"Uh, yeah. A helluva lot worse." Gabe said, his eyebrows furrowed. He sounded sickened. "I really don't like to remember it." 

"What's he done to hurt you?" I said. "I thought lowly demons couldn't hurt archangels." 

"Well, no. Not physically. But mentally, sure. By hurting the angels we love." 

"Oh." I said. "You mean me. He never touched you, just me. But what did he do to me that was so bad?" 

"I mean..." Lucifer glanced at Gabe. "Some things that come to mind are when he killed every lover you had for eight straight lifetimes. When he held you hostage so that we would do whatever he wanted, sending us bits of your body when we didn't, because as an angel you could regenerate body parts - we knew that, but obviously it tortured us knowing he was torturing YOU by slicing off your arms, for example. When he trapped you in a box for the equivalent of five hundred human years..." 

"Jesus." I muttered. "What the hell is wrong with that douche?" 

"He's done worse than that, though." Gabe's voice was quiet. "Much, much worse." 

I stared at him. "Like what?" 

Gabe shook his head. "You don't remember, which is good. I hope you never do." 

"Haven't you been able to kill him?" Fred interjected angrily. "Why's he allowed to live for so long torturing her? He should be dead." 

"Supernatural creatures can never truly die." Lucifer explained. "There's a place where we go when we die - not the same as everything else, like humans or animals. There's ways to escape from it. Zekius isn't exactly stupid, he figured it out." 

"Debatable." 

"But there are ways to trap them forever, granted no one fucks it up and lets them loose. Like many humans do when they find a mysterious locket or something that says 'do not open, demons inside' and go 'tehe, this absolutely looks like something my friends and I should open on this spooky Halloween night.'" 

"Okay. And why haven't we trapped him?" 

"Because he's very hard to trap. You need to tie his spirit to something then trap him in a specialist box. But the problem is getting enough time to do that without him realising what you're doing and fleeing." Gabe said. 

"I don't care. I'll do it." I said confidently. "Where's this specialist box?" 

Lucifer and Gabe exchanged a glance, hints of smiles on their faces. 

"You say this every lifetime. We know you won't stop until you have him." Lucifer turned to me, a small wooden box suddenly in his hand. "I've kept it for you. When you come back to visit us - and you will," he smiled, and I rolled my eyes, grinning too, "I'll tell you exactly how to trap him in it." 

"Hey, why not now?" Terry protested. 

"Because Daisiel is the only one I trust with this information." Lucifer drew himself up to full height. "You three are only humans, so there are ways Zekius can get the information out of you that he can't do to my daughter. Only she will hear how to trap him." 

"Okay." I said, taking the box. "I'll come back. I promise. But speaking of Floppy doing stuff to my boyfriends and Hopper..." 

"Yeah, yeah, I know." Lucifer strode over to Fred, George, and Terry. "I'm the Ruler of Hell, so demons are all supposed to be under my control. But some go rouge. I've developed a foolproof solution in response to that." 

"Which is?" 

Lucifer chuckled. "A little demon repellent. If they catch a whiff of me on them, none of them will want to come near you. Won't work on you, Daisiel, but it will on them. Rouge demons don't want to deal with my wrath when I catch them." 

"That's kinda hot." I heard Terry mutter. 

"Sorry, did you say something, kiddo?" Lucifer turned to him, and Terry flushed bright red. 

"Nope." My best friend pointedly looked away as I sniggered. Lucifer placed a glowing hand on Fred's shoulder, and I caught the small smirk on his face; he'd definitely heard what Terry had said. 

Lucifer touched each boy on the shoulder with his glowing hand for ten seconds, Terry quaking when it was his turn, and we were sent off back to Earth after tearful hugs from my family, Gabe apologising for being insensitive, Lucifer telling me how much he loved me, and me promising to come visit soon. 

"Whew. That was dramatic." Fred said as we landed back in the common room; what seemed like mere minutes had passed since we had been teleported into Hell. "Is the angel family drama always like that, baby?" 

"Sometimes." I shrugged. 

"You better catch Floppy." George nodded at the box in my hands. "I'm not having him shut you in a box for five hundred years, or torture you... or whatever it was that was so bad that neither of them could tell you." 

Fred and Terry nodded, Fred pale with his fists clenched, Terry's eyebrows furrowed. I shuddered. I couldn't even think about being trapped in a small space for an hour, let alone half a century. 

"Who knew Satan could be so hot, though?" Terry interrupted my thoughts, and we all burst out laughing. 

~~~ 

Terry and Draco's bachelor's parties were coming up, and the twins and I had been excitedly planning our clan mate's. Terry loved to party and be surrounded by friendly, beautiful people who hung onto his every word as he talked, so we were taking him for a night out in one of the best wizarding clubs in London. It had a neon theme, with neon lights all around the interior and glow sticks stuck to the rim of every cup, and there were buckets of glow sticks by the front door for you to wear when you entered. Glowing fairies hovered over the crowd, lighting up people's faces as they danced, and glittering apparitions of smiley faces, hearts, and stars shone bright over the balconies inside. 

"Come on, let's go!" I yelled over the music as the bouncer let us in, laughing at our appearances. Terry and I were dressed in the sluttiest secretary outfits imaginable, with half-unbuttoned, skin-tight shirts, ties untied and simply slung around our necks, Terry wearing a headband that pronounced him as 'bride' and trousers that were way too tight to his ass and very fitted to his legs, me wearing a very short, also too tight skirt and kitten heels. The twins and Lee were wearing identical fitted suits, blazers and properly-tied ties, the whole thing - our theme was businessmen and their sexy secretaries. 

The others who had joined us for the bachelor party - Harry, Ron, Kylie, Colin, Lewis, Kurt, Dean, and Seamus - had all dressed up more on the businessman side of things, so Terry and I were the only slutty secretaries. It was kind of iconic - and very fitting. 

"Let's get fucking LITTT!" Terry ran towards the bar, dragging me by the hand, and we all followed laughing our heads off. Terry immediately ordered us all a round of shots - "Terry, mate, don't, that's so expensive!" Dean shouted over the music - "Don't worry about it, mate, the four of us are rich as fuck!" Terry yelled back. "Cheers!" 

We all took our shots, wincing and coughing as the smoke from the substance billowed out of our mouths and nostrils. 

"Again!" 

We stayed by the bar for a bit, drinking - 

"We all drink with Daisy because Daisy is our mate! And when we drink with Daisy she gets it down in eight - seven - six - five - four - three - two - one! EHHH!" 

I slammed my glass down on the surface of the bar, spinning around to the others with my arms up. 

"Yeah, yeah, your turn now!" I shoved Fred as he wiggled his eyebrows at my finished glass, sending me a suggestive look. "Go on!" 

"Softpaw, he's fucking wasted already!" Terry tittered hysterically. "He won't make it!" 

"I'll make it." Fred said confidently, grabbing a beer. 

"We all drink with Fred because Fred is our mate! And when we drink with Fred he gets it down in eight - seven - six - five - four - three - two - one - ahhh, man, unlucky!" 

Fred finished a second after, pouting. My eyes were drawn to his bottom lip, shining with beer, finding myself wanting to lick it off - 

"Why was he born so beautiful, why was he born at all? He's no fucking use to anyone, he's no fucking use at all!" Everyone was chanting, and I joined in, pissing myself with laughter. "He's a cunt, he's a cunt, he's a C U N T cunt!" 

- toasted the bachelor - 

"To Terry Hopper Boot, the man of the hour!" I leapt up onto the bar, raising my glass of Firewhiskey. "The most beautiful twink anyone has ever seen! The most important man in my life!" 

Fred, George, and Harry all folded their arms grumpily. 

"He's getting married to the love of his life, fair play! That's what we all want, right? He deserves it, he deserves to be happy, and I wish him a whole lifetime of happily married bliss! Cheers!" 

"Cheers!" 

Everyone drank, Terry beaming up at me when he finished. The twins were also beaming, though I noticed they'd had a strange twinkle in their eyes since I'd said 'that's what we all want.' 

- and then we joined the dance floor, swaying our hips, raising our hands, and laughing as we moved to the beat of the music. We all danced in a big group for a while, tittering and making fun of each other for our drunken moves, then drew out into a circle with Harry in the middle as he showed us some break-dancing he'd learned. 

"Harry, that's shite, my man!" I yelled over the music as Harry faltered on his hands and one knee, toppling over onto the floor. 

"Indeed!" He slurred back at me. 

"Naturally!" 

Terry was pissing himself like I was earlier, bent over slapping his thigh, his trousers dangerously stretching around his bubble butt. 

I was glad he was having fun. 

As the night went on, the twins and I got more and more wasted, and danced together very sexually. At one point, a guy came up to me and complimented my tits, to which George wrapped an arm around my waist and planted a kiss on my lips, and Fred punched the guy in the face. 

We got thrown out because of Fred's fighting, but none of us were fazed. We Apparated back to the apartment, staggering up the stairs, and collapsed onto our bed, giggling. Fred pulled me towards him, fastening his lips onto mine; I tasted the strong alcohol on him and moaned, letting him slip his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues tangled in a mix of taste of Firewhiskey, beer, vodka, and several different kinds of shots, and I felt George's hands on me from behind, running over my bare thighs. 

"Freddie..." I moaned breathily as we came up for air. Fred's pupils were blown, moving over my face with such lust that I shivered. 

"Wanna..." He slurred. "Wanna taste you..." 

"Mmm..." I purred. "Do it." 

I giggled in delight as he pressed me down onto the mattress, sliding down my body. George slammed his lips down on mine as Fred pushed my skirt up around my hips, lowering his mouth. 

"Oh -!" I exclaimed into George's mouth as I felt Fred's tongue make contact with me. "OH -" 

I was squirming as George pinned my shoulders down, diving deep into my mouth with his tongue; Fred's tongue was dancing on my hole, and I was arching my back in response, whining into George's mouth. 

"Mm, fuck!" I squealed, my toes curling as Fred licked broadly up me. "Ugh - PLEASE!" 

"Please what, kitten?" George breathed huskily against my lips. 

"Both of you - wanna make you feel good -" 

"Yeah? You wanna make us feel good, princess?" George drew back, unbuckling. I gazed up at him, panting, as he kicked his trousers off, grabbing my hair. "Go on - open wide, then." 

I eagerly did as he said. George was smirking; he slid into my mouth, and I let him go as deep as he wanted. I choked a little on him as I felt him hit the back of my throat, but as he tried to draw back, looking concerned, I grabbed his butt and pulled forward, letting him slip further down my throat. 

Fred was sloppily lapping at me like a kitten with milk. I cried out around George as I rode out my high on Fred's face, George swearing and clenching his hand in my hair. 

And next second, Fred was slipping into me. I was a moaning mess as he thrust into me without any sort of rhythm, all three of us too wasted to really care. He filled me up, hitting that sweet spot inside me that made me clench my fists in the bedsheets. 

"Fuck, baby girl..." Fred groaned, slamming into me. "You're so tight and wet and hot around me..." 

"Mmm..." I hummed around George. 

"Gonna dump my load in you... you're gonna take it all like a good girl, aren't you?" 

"Mmm...!" 

"Gonna... gonna fuckin'... ugh..." Fred was throbbing inside me; I whimpered as he rutted in deep, stretching me out. "Wanna come in your mouth, baby..." 

George withdrew from my mouth, leaving me to cough and splutter. The twins switched places, grabbing my body and turning me over onto my hands and knees; George thrust into me from behind, and I shrieked out, then Fred fisted a clump of my hair, slamming his hips forward into my face. 

I moaned as Fred sank deep into my mouth, sliding down my throat as he yanked my hair. He forced my face against his stomach, throwing his head back as he groaned; I felt him pulsing on my tongue, tasting the alcohol that was sweating out of him and his usual taste, the combination making my knees quake. His tip scraped my throat, making me choke as he filled my mouth. 

George was groaning deep as he hammered into me, grabbing onto my hips so hard he was leaving bruises. He was hitting all the right spots inside me, making me shudder in pleasure; I felt myself coming up to another orgasm as he buried himself in me, feeling him twitch as I clenched around him - 

"Fred -" George croaked out. 

"Fine, mate, whatever. It's our boy's bachelor party, it's a special day." Fred slurred. 

"Fuck - thanks, bro - ughhh, PRINCESS..." 

I squeezed my eyes shut as I felt George exploding inside me; I rode out my second high on him as Fred nearly ripped the hair out of my head, coming down my throat. I opened my eyes again to see him hissing, his head thrown back in pleasure, biting his lip; I whimpered at this hot sight. 

Eventually, the twins let go of me, flopping down on either side of me. I swallowed the remnants of Fred's come thickly, quietly performing the Tergeo spell between my legs, then cuddled up in between my boyfriends. 

"Daze...?" Fred mumbled lazily. I looked up. George was sleeping already, and Fred was already nearly passed out; they were so drunk. 

"Yeah?" I replied softly. 

"Did you mean it when you said that getting  married to the love of your life was all anyone wanted?" 

"Yeah, 'course." 

Fred's eyes crinkled as he smiled. "Good..." 

And a second later, he was out cold.

0