Chapter 32 – Better Grades, and Teddy
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Things continued to be good once we were back at school after the bachelor weekend. Fred and George regularly went to trauma counselling with me and were healthily talking out their issues; we absolutely demolished Hufflepuff in the next Quidditch match, right in front of the scouts who had returned to watch; our casual prank war continued, ending the next weekend with Harry's hair bright pink, Ginny giggling uncontrollably during inappropriate moments (completely against her will), and Terry fuming after the twins and I filled his bed with stinky potatoes fresh out of the dirt. 

The only problem was the twins' grades. In Transfiguration, they were atrocious, as they'd skipped coursework to focus on a big brand deal Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes were doing with England's Quidditch team. 

"But you can fix that, can't you, Softpaw?" Fred said conversationally as they walked me to my detention with Professor Soot one Friday night. 

"What, by charming him?" I said. "Sure, I mean, I can always try. Everyone -" 

"Not exactly." George's eyes were twinkling wickedly. "We want you to do something. If you also want to, of course." 

I looked inquisitively between the two, stopping outside the Transfiguration professor's office. Fred backed me into the wall, smirking mischievously down at me, resting a hand casually on the wall above me. He was towering over me, pressed up against me, and I felt my heart speed up. 

"We would like you to offer up your exceptional oral skills to our dear Professor Soot, in exchange for Es on our coursework." 

"Oh." I said in a small voice. Fred's lips were very close to mine, his fingers tilting my chin up as his chocolate eyes flickered between my eyes and my mouth. 

"Would you like that, princess?" George's hand was curling around my waist. "Of course, like I said, you don't have to if you don't w-" 

"I want to." I said quickly. "Are - are you two for real?" 

Fred nodded. The evil mischief in his eyes was making my knees quake, and it didn't help that his fingers were trailing so fleetingly along my cheek. "Just tell us all about it later, and don't spare any details..." 

I strode towards Professor Soot as the door closed behind me, my cheeks flushed and breathing quick. He looked up at me, opening his mouth to greet me, then did a double-take. 

"Miss Potter, are you -" 

I pushed him back into his office chair as he made to get up, lowering my face and fastening my lips to his. He gave in for a moment, letting me sink into him, before he gently pushed me away. 

"Miss Potter." Professor Soot said firmly. "Have Mr Fred and George Weasley given you permission to -" 

"Yes!" I burst out, and his dark eyes widened. 

"Alright. Come here, then." 

"Gladly." I fell into his lap, moving my lips against his as his hands held my waist. Our mouths slid together in a wet heat, our tongues tangling and dancing as I rocked softly against his crotch. I moved my hands up to his fluffy brown hair, tugging at it as I felt him hardening underneath me. His hands slid down, feeling across my shirt, yanking at my Gryffindor tie to bring me closer to him. 

His hands then slid down, down, underneath my school skirt... I slapped his hands away, breaking free from his lips to kiss along his jawline, licking and sucking at his neck. Professor Soot groaned as I kissed down his shirt, down, down, as I slid off his lap and onto my knees between his legs. 

Under his desk, I unbuckled his belt, tugging at the zipper to his smart trousers. I gazed up at him with a pouty lip, licking across it as I yanked down. He sprang free; I bit my lip and glanced back up. 

"Professor..." I purred, reaching out for him. He hissed as I pumped my hand up and down slowly, gazing down at me with near-black eyes. "The twins want better grades on their coursework..." 

"I know what you're asking, Miss Potter." Professor Soot groaned. I fully expected him to fight me on this; to my surprise, he continued, "And I am one hundred percent willing to comply if you just take my cock down your throat." 

I grinned, and lowered my mouth. I teased at the tip with my tongue, swirling around it, before he reached down and grabbed my wildly curly hair in a fist. 

"Open wide!" 

My heart beating faster at his commanding tone, I complied. I let my tongue hang out of my mouth, gazing up at him again, and he swore, setting the tip on my tongue and pushing forward. 

I choked as, in one single thrust, he filled my mouth and throat. He groaned loud, thrusting between my lips slow and deep. I felt him throbbing on my tongue already; I moaned around him as he pressed my nose to his stomach again and again. 

Professor Soot took complete control over me, grabbing my hair up into a ponytail and fucking my face. He forced my mouth up and down him, making my knees scrape along the ground; I whimpered as I tasted him, as his tip rubbed along the back of my throat. 

"Professor Soot." I heard a familiar voice, and I jumped. His hands pressed down, and I was held onto his dick with my face buried in his stomach. "I just need you to sign these, I hope I'm not interrupting your work." 

"Not - not at all, Professor Wells." Professor Soot said in a choked voice. I was very, very glad I was hidden by the desk. 

"Is everything alright? You sound -" 

"I'm fine." I heard the sound of a quill scratching swiftly across parchment, then a flurry of paper. "There you go." 

"Thanks! See you in the morning." 

"See you." Professor Soot's voice was strangled as I swallowed around him, and he yanked my face up when the door closed behind the Muggle Studies professor. "You little wench - I'm gonna -" 

And he snapped his hips up into my mouth, fucking my face harder and faster than before. I choked, my eyes streaming as my lungs screamed for air - black spots danced in my vision - I was about to tap out - 

Then a splash of salty liquid ran across my tongue and Professor Soot groaned my name. It streamed down my throat; I swallowed again and again as it seeped into my mouth, moaning faintly myself as he slipped out of me. I showed my professor the last of his load, quivering on my tongue, then shut my mouth, tilted my head back, and swallowed slowly.

"Miss Potter..." Professor Soot dragged out his sentence, his eyebrows raised as he let go of my hair, slumping back in his seat. "I'm... you..." 

"Cat got your tongue, sir?" I said smugly, staggering up onto my feet, my knees wobbling. 

"Perhaps." He traced a finger over his lips, studying me. "Or maybe I'm just in awe of how talented YOUR tongue is." 

I beamed, leaning against his desk as he reached down to buckle up again. "So, about those grades..." 

"You got it. Es for the Weasley twins." Professor Soot regarded me for another moment, a slight smirk crossing his mouth as he lowered his gaze to my knees. "And as for you... you did an outstanding job on my cock, Miss Potter, so I'm changing your current E grade to an O." 

"Brill." I grinned, hopping onto his desk and swinging my feet. "So. You never finished telling me about your workout routine." 

My Transfiguration professor rolled his eyes but obliged, and I spent the rest of the detention blushing in lustful delight at all the images he was putting in my head. 

~~~ 

"Godric, really?" Fred growled as he pinned my hands above my head to the mattress, straddling me and leaning down low into my face. "He really fucked your dirty whore face like that, huh? Under his desk and all?" 

"Yeah." I breathed, squirming underneath him. "And I liked it." 

The relish with which I said it made Fred's eyes flash. George tightened his grip on my thighs, twirling his tongue on me; a gasp slipped out of me, my toes curling. 

"Is that why your knees are so bruised and scraped?" Fred said lowly, brushing his lips against my ear. He nipped it; I let out a soft moan. "Your voice so raspy? He screwed your throat good, huh, little slut?" 

"So good..." 

"You swallowed his load, baby girl?" 

"Yeah... yum..." 

"Well, you're gonna swallow mine." Fred hissed into my ear, and I felt him fumbling with his belt. "Dirty little slutty princess is gonna drink me all up, eh?" 

I hummed happily in confirmation, arching my back as George licked broadly up me. My mouth opened in pleasure; Fred took this opportunity to slip his dick in and I nearly choked. He thrust his hips forward, sliding to the back of my throat with barely any resistance. 

The twins kept their voices down, groaning low and deep, only whispering and hissing instructions to me and each other as Fred fucked my face and George fucked me with his tongue. Halfway through, George couldn't take it anymore and propped my legs up on his shoulders, entering me; I was glad that Fred was in my mouth, muffling any sounds I made as I attempted to moan George's name. 

"Softpaw wants a baby so bad, Freddie." George whispered, rocking his hips against mine slow and hard. I shuddered in delight, my hole squeezing around him; he groaned, drooping his head for a moment before raising it again. "I say we - we give her one." 

"Oh, please..." I attempted to moan around Fred. 

"She'll swallow mine." Fred said, smirking as he grabbed my chin, tilting it up; he gazed into my eyes before eyeing up his length disappearing between my lips. "But you go on ahead, Georgie. Breed her like she so desperately wants." 

The degrading way in which they were talking about me only made me wetter; I reached my high, arching my hips into George's as I clenched my fists in the bedsheets; Fred swore as I swallowed around him, shooting ropes into the back of my throat; George let out a shuddering groan as I felt him flooding my hole. 

And then the baby started crying. 

"Shit." Fred said as I gulped, feeling his load sliding down my throat. "We woke him." 

The twins stumbled off of me, staggering about as they hopped into their pyjama bottoms, pulling their jumpers on. I rolled to the side of the bed, swinging my legs round to stand on the rug. 

"Oh - crap - Tergeo." George pointed the wand he'd snatched off the nearest bedside table between my legs. "Sorry Red, this is yours, actually. And sorry, princess, but we can't actually have babies yet, I'm afraid. Sorry if we led you on." 

"No, it's fine, I understood that it was just dirty talk." I said, wincing as I bent over for Fred's hoodie that I'd been wearing as pyjamas. 

"Here, don't worry about it." Fred said hastily, noticing how pained I was. "I'll get Teddy this time. Me and Bushy'll look after him. You just get back into bed, baby." 

I eyed the twins as they raced for the door, both eager to be the first one to get to Teddy. They'd both been so fatherly with him since Ted and Andromeda had dropped him off with us for the weekend again; feeding him, bathing him, changing his nappies, it was as if they were trying to show off to me their daddy material. 

It was adorable. And very, very hot. 

"Bring him in here, sure." I told George as he followed Fred, and he nodded as he slipped out the door. I stretched out in the middle of the bed, wincing as my body ached; I sighed, letting myself slump back into the pillows, my head lolling as I shut my eyes... 

"Shh, shh... yeah, that's right, be a good boy, now..." 

I watched through my eyelashes as Fred carried Teddy into the room, George following with a bottle of baby milk. I smiled lazily; Fred sat down beside me on the bed, George hopping over me to sit cross-legged on the other side. I watched as Teddy cooed, gazing up at me with his big brown eyes, so similar to Fred and George's, raising his tiny fists to grab at his own wildly curly black hair, so similar to mine. 

He was us in miniature. 

"Yes, good boy, be quiet, now." Fred said soothingly to Teddy, cradling him as he took the bottle from George. I raised my gaze to Fred, watching my boyfriend as he fed the baby, his gaze on him so tender and soft. I felt my heart soar. Is this what my future looks like? 

"Can I take him for a bit?" George whispered, and Fred silently passed Teddy over me with a grin. George took the baby and the bottle, cradling him in his arms and pressing a kiss to the little one's forehead, and I just about died. 

"I'm sorry for being a bit harsh earlier." Fred told me quietly, his eyes flitting back and forth between me and the baby. "For calling you a -" 

"Freddie." I giggled, my heart squeezing as he suddenly smiled fondly at me, his expression relaxing. "I get it. Sure, we agreed degradation is one of our kinks. We discussed it before, remember?" 

"I - I know, I just wanted to make sure you didn't get the wrong impression. I don't think of you like that, okay? You're so special to me, you're my world." His fond smile got sweeter as he cupped my cheek. "Your cute little giggle does things to me. Makes me want to get on one knee right here and now, and make you ours forever." 

"Fred." George warned. The baby hiccuped. 

"Whatever do you mean?" I feigned innocence, batting my eyes at Fred. He grinned lazily, laying back down with his arms propped behind his head. 

"Oh, nothing, nothing. Forget I said anything." 

"Okie dokie. 'Night, boys." 

"'Night, love." 

As I drifted off to sleep, it seemed Teddy did as well. He was passed to Fred over me and I felt the older Weasley twin leave the room and come back again a minute later. The bed dipped as he climbed in beside me, trying to be gentle; George tutted at him as they both slid arms around me. 

"You are far too eager, Red." 

"How can I help it, when I'm this in love with her?" 

"I know. Just try to contain yourself for just a little while longer, will you? I want it to be a grand magnificent moment, somewhere beautiful, like she deserves." 

There was a pause while I sighed, feeling myself shift further into sleep. When Fred next spoke, his voice was barely audible. 

"I don't think it matters where and when we do it. We could do it in the toilet for all I care. All that matters is that the moment's right. And that she says yes. Because she is my everything..." 

"Alright, loverboy. Go to sleep."

0