Chapter 33 – Who Knew That Getting High With Your Friends Leads To Orgies?
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My deepest most sincere apologies for the big break - uni hates me, I tried to unalive earlier this year, I have been in hospital, and my weak poly heart cannot decide between two incredibly hot people 💀 it's taking a lot out of me and I genuinely wish I could be daisy in this situation bc I'm pretty sure they're both monogamous and jealous af LMAO

Revision for NEWTs seemed to be easy for most people in my year, excluding the ones younger than us, seeing as we'd already went through the course last year. I was glad that I'd already went through all of this work before, because I was incredibly distracted in the run up to Easter. 

~~~

"Will you..." Fred sighed again, his dimple showing as his sleepy smile widened. "Will you mmm... mmfphie me..." 

~~~ 

"OOHHHH! Freddie!" Mrs Weasley's squeal interrupted George, making everyone look around. Fred was grinning sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck. "Oh my - that's so exciting - George -" 

"Oh shit, he's told her." George muttered. 

~~~

"You're so special to me, you're my world." His fond smile got sweeter as he cupped my cheek. "Your cute little giggle does things to me. Makes me want to get on one knee right here and now, and make you ours forever."

~~~

"I don't think it matters where and when we do it. We could do it in the toilet for all I care. All that matters is that the moment's right. And that she says yes. Because she is my everything..."

~~~

"Daze...?" Fred mumbled lazily. I looked up. George was sleeping already, and Fred was already nearly passed out; they were so drunk. 

"Yeah?" I replied softly. 

"Did you mean it when you said that getting  married to the love of your life was all anyone wanted?" 

"Yeah, 'course." 

Fred's eyes crinkled as he smiled. "Good..."

~~~

Fred smiled back at me for a moment, his dimples doing things to my heart that I couldn't explain. "Godric, I wish I could just pr-"

~~~

"-opose a break from this shitty revision, what do you say, Softpaw?" 

Fred was gazing into my eyes from across the table. I shook my head, blinking. 

"Y-yeah, yeah, sure." 

"You okay?" 

I smiled, dropping my quill and flipping my notebook shut. "Just peachy. Do you wanna go find the others, or -?"

"I thought we could maybe utilise the fact that the library is basically empty but for us." Fred whispered, his chocolate eyes dancing with mischief. I rolled my eyes, a grin breaking out across my face. 

"Yeah, is that right? You don't wanna meet up with Hopper and Bushy, or round up the team for practice, or -" I let out a half giggle, half shriek, as Fred leapt up from his chair, yanking me up and pinning me against the bookshelf behind. He watched my lips as I bit my bottom one, his grip tightening then relaxing as he lowered his mouth towards me. I let him kiss me deeply, sighing into his mouth as his hands moved across me, one up to my hair to tug at it, the other to my hip to grab it. 

Then Fred pulled back, resting his forehead against mine. His pants fanned across my face; I tasted him on the tip of my tongue. 

"You wanna try do it on the desk and not get caught by Pince?" 

I giggled again, squeezing his sides in my hands. His low, husky voice spoken in my ear made goosebumps pop up all over my skin. "You're speaking my language, Freddie." 

And I gasped as he picked me up, easily as if I were a feather, and dumped me on the desk we had just studied on. Our books, quills, and parchment were shoved off onto the floor, and Fred took my face in his hands, lowering his lips onto me again as he stood in between my legs... 

~~~

Beating Hufflepuff at Quidditch was no real challenge, as even Cedric grudgingly admitted when he came to watch. 

"The Gryffindor team is brilliant this year," the Diggory boy said as he slapped his hand against mine, bringing me in for a bro hug, "can't fault you for that, mate. Plus those scouts seemed to really like it." 

"Really?" I asked excitedly, grinning. 

"Really." Cedric had a twinkle in his eye. "Anyway, a load of us are off to the pub tonight, you wanna come, Daze?" 

"Are you kidding? Obviously." 

And when we visited the Burrow for the first few days of the Easter holidays, my mind was filled with visions of our future. Thinking about Mrs Weasley at my wedding embracing me with tears in her eyes as her daughter-in-law for the first time as I chatted casually to her in the kitchen; imagining us all getting ready together as I wandered throughout the house; daydreaming about the scouts signing me, being a pro player while my mix of ginger and black-haired kids cheered me on from the stands, their fathers watching me fondly as I took to the air... 

"Shit, Softpaw," Terry drawled, puffing out a huge cloud of smoke into the air as he dragged the joint, "you're right. They're defo going to propose." 

"You think?" I breathed with a silly grin. I took the joint from Terry's fingers, inhaling then exhaling, letting the weed soothe me. 

"I KNOW." Terry corrected lazily, returning my grin as he kicked his feet up into my lap. We were lounging on the sofa in our flat above Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes, the two of us having scored some green from a sketchy guy lurking between Diagon Alley and Knockturn Alley. We were blissed out, and I had just told my best friend everything that had been on my mind lately. "I swear to God, though, they better not do it at my wedding. That's MY day. I'm the king, and only ME on that day." 

I giggled as he folded his arms, raising a haughty eyebrow at me. "Shit, dude, yeah. They better not." 

We sat in comfortable silence for a few minutes, taking turns dragging on the joint, blowing strong-smelling smoke into the air, before I turned back to Terry. 

"Wait a minute. There'd be two kings." 

Terry scoffed. "Er, Fred doesn't COUNT." 

"No, not him." 

"Neither does GEORGE, Softpaw! God!" 

"Noooo," I giggled, taking another draw before exclaiming, "Drakie-poo, you idiot!" 

"Oh, fuck, yeah." Terry sat back, grinning. "I guess he's the other groom. Oops." 

"I'm so excited." I told him, then added, "I hope the hall doesn't spin as much as this room does." 

"It's spinning because you're high, dumbass." 

"Isn't it spinning for you, too?" 

"Yeah." Terry attempted to sit up but flopped back down again after a second. His eyes were bloodshot; his grin was too wide. "Wowee, Softpaw, I really love you, yanno?" 

"I love you too, Ter-bear!" I said brightly, feeling for his free hand across the sofa as he took another drag of the joint. The living room span slowly around me; I felt like my limbs were too light and too heavy at the same time. "I could just kiss you sometimes!" 

Terry giggled this time. "Do it, then." 

My jaw dropped. I gazed at him, dumbfounded, as he took a second drag before passing it back to me. "You gay though." 

"Yeah, but I like performing for other people." Terry snorted, watching me take my drag with beady eyes then snatching the joint off me the second it left my lips. 

"Oh, so if Draco was watching." 

Terry nodded once, smirking. "Or the twins..." 

"Ooh..." I drawled, "they're straight though..." 

Terry's smirk widened. "Not so sure about that one, baby girl." 

"Who you calling 'baby girl?'" Draco's voice spoke from the doorway, and we turned simultaneously. 

"Drakie-poo!" I grinned, throwing my hands up in the air. "Yay!" 

"Are you guys smoking weed?" Draco crossed the room, reaching out for the joint. Terry took a long drag before handing it to his fiancé, who took a single puff then choked. "God, that shit's awful." 

"It stinks," I admitted, "but it makes you feel super good. Anyway, Hopper, what the fuck were you saying about my boyfriends?" 

Terry grinned as Draco coughed, thrusting the joint into my hand as he doubled over. "Red is definitely straight, I'll give you that. But Bushy is a lot more open minded than you think." 

I gaped at him. "You - what - Georgie came out as bi to you?" 

"No, no," Terry laughed as I took the deepest drag I'd done yet, "he hasn't said shit. But the things he says do sometimes make me wonder." 

Hmm. All those times he's acknowledged that certain men were hot, then followed it up way too hastily by saying that he 'had eyes...' Sus. 

"I'm just saying, Softpaw. He sounds bicurious to me!" 

"It's possible." Draco told me with a rasp, plucking the joint back. 

"So you think us making out in front of him could get him all hot and bothered." I giggled, tickling Terry's feet, and he moved them off my lap swiftly. 

Draco choked again. "What?" 

"Hopper thinks that us kissing could sexually excite some people." I told him, placing an emphasis on the last two words, cocking an eyebrow at him. "Because 'some people' find us both hot. And watching two hot subs smooching turns 'some people' on." 

"I - well - yeah, possibly." Draco turned away, his eyes wide, and took a third drag. 

"Hey, stop hogging the blunt." Terry reached out for it as I smirked. I watched Draco side eye us, switching his gaze between us. 

I sat up, righting myself as the room span, and tugged Terry up. The smaller boy grinned lazily at me as our faces came closer, his eyes flitting to Draco before they closed, leaning in... 

Kissing Terry again after... Godric, what was it, five years? felt so weird. Especially now knowing he was gay. It felt wrong, and I definitely wasn't into it, but the look on Draco's face as we broke apart made it worth it. 

The joint was dangling from Terry's fingers before the bleach blond snatched it again, trying to hide his face. His flaming cheeks, his wide eyes. I turned back to my best friend, and we both giggled. 

"You're still a good kisser, Softpaw." He told me with a sly grin. 

"You've lost some of your talent since third year." I joked, and we both descended into uncontrollable sniggers. 

Draco was puffing away, bracing a hand on the wall nearest to the sofa, his head bowed. He blew smoke into the air as he sighed deeply, his blond hair hanging in front of his eyes. I let my eyes trail down his chest, his white shirt half unbuttoned, showing a hint of skin underneath, his smart black trousers clinging tight to him. 

Then I caught him glancing at me sideways again. He swore softly, sending a quick look at Terry before turning away. 

"Bombastic side eye." I said. 

"Criminal offensive side eye." Terry said. 

We made eye contact, my round green into his homely brown, then we lost it. Everything was ten times funnier when you were high, and we slumped against the sofa weakly as we snorted and giggled and tittered, Terry half collapsing onto me, his whole body heaving. 

"Ayyy, what's going on in here?" Fred's voice sounded as the door opened again. "We having a party? What's so funny?" 

"Hey, you invited Draco over! It IS a party!" George's voice came next. I blinked the tears out of my eyes and looked up past Terry's curly hair. The twins were staggering in, George walking sort of funny. 

"He can't feel his knees." Fred told me. 

"Oh. Right." I noticed the joint in his hand and understood. "You also found the guy on the corner, then." 

"Yup." Fred said proudly, taking a drag then blowing out the smoke. "Prices aren't too bad. Might switch to him instead of Leaky Cauldron guy." 

George shuffled closer to his twin, taking his turn on the joint. "Draco, are you constipated, mate? Why you bending over like that?" 

Fred, Terry, and I burst out laughing. Draco slowly turned, his cheeks pink. "I - I -" 

I sat up and made a pig-snort. Terry fell off the sofa, twitching and sobbing into the rug. 

"What the fuck?" 

"Sorry, I dunno." I grinned. 

"Your girlfriend and my fiancé are... were..." Draco said slowly before shaking his head, taking another draw of the joint instead of finishing his sentence. 

"Hey, actually, Georgie," I said, nudging Terry with my foot, "Hopper and I were thinking. We want to test something. Can you watch, please?" 

"Ooookay." George crossed his arms. Fred leaned against the wall, his joint dangling between his lips. A shiver ran through me as my eyes roamed over Fred; he was in his black leather jacket, his maroon shirt half unbuttoned like Draco's - guess it's just the style these days - and his hands were stuffed in the pockets of his ripped black skinny jeans. 

The weed was having many effects on me; my mouth was dry, I had snacked on half the snacks in the kitchen, everything was spinning and also really funny, and I felt much friskier than I did even when I was ovulating. My heart was beaming in delight at the hot sight of the twins and Draco wearing just the most perfect outfits, and I reached down, sliding onto my knees on the rug beside Terry, tugging his lips to mine again as George gasped. 

We kissed for longer this time, Terry's hands sliding slowly down my body. I opened my mouth to moan for the other boys' benefit, and my best friend managed to slip his tongue inside; I nearly broke composure, grinning against Terry's lips as I nearly laughed, and deepened the kiss. As I turned my head to the side, it was Terry that broke character, cackling wickedly into my mouth then into the sofa as we broke apart. Grinning, I sat up; then my face dropped as I made eye contact with George. 

Something was burning behind his chocolate eyes. He strode forward, bending down, then planted his lips on mine; I moaned appreciatively into his mouth as he kissed me passionately; then he parted from me, glancing hesitantly between me and a still giggling Terry, reached out for him - 

I watched in delight as my boyfriend snogged the face off my best friend. I clapped my hands together, mouthing, 'excellent,' then glanced at Fred. He was watching the three of us nonchalantly, taking a slow drag of his joint. His eyes fixated on me, and I shivered as I saw how dark they were. 

Then my gaze switched to Draco. Face still pink, his eyes had darkened just as much as Fred's. Said dark eyes were also fixated on me. I gulped. 

George and Terry broke apart. Terry's eyes were wide in wonder; George was panting, his face red. 

"Kissing a boy isn't gay." George said gesturing behind him for Fred's joint. "Just so you know." 

"Ok." I said. 

"It could be bi, though." Terry breathed. 

"I - I -" George's jaw clenched. "I don't wanna take dick up my ass! I don't like dick!" 

"That's okay," Terry said, "Draco defo prefers ass to dick, and he's bi." 

George was stammering, glancing helplessly at Fred as he took a drag of the joint and stammered again. "I - I - I -" 

I smirked at him. 

He glared at me, reaching behind him again. "Fred, mate, c'mon, man." 

"Just gonna put out there that I'm probably the only straight person in this room." Fred drawled as he handed the joint to his brother. 

"We know." Terry and I chorused. 

George blew out a puff of smoke, glaring down his raised nose at us, his eyes hooded. "Shut up, the pair of you," he growled, "and put on a little show for us, huh? That's the least you little sluts can do." 

My breath caught in my throat. Oh my. I turned to Terry, making a face at him as he let out a little giggle. The boy rose, taking my hand and leading me back to the sofa, tugging me into his lap as he slumped back, connecting his lips to mine whilst smiling mischievously. I straddled him as I felt the other three boys' eyes on us; I perched prettily in his lap, letting Terry's tongue into my mouth, letting his hands slide down to my butt. 

Then he turned, pressing me down gently onto the sofa as he moved of top of me, deepening the kiss as I slid my hands under his top, tugging it up and off, our lips separating for just a second until I tossed it onto the rug, Terry diving back for my lips as he felt me up. There was no sexual desire behind his touch, and we were both giggling quietly into each other's mouths, but I could hear George and Draco's breaths hitching nearby as we continued. 

Terry and I parted again as he pulled off my top, placing both his hands on my chest and squeezing, then said, "Boobs." We stared into each other's eyes for a moment, then lost it again, Terry collapsing onto me as we heaved with laughter. 

But it had done the trick. Our 'little show' had made George lean in, watching us, enthralled; as soon as I sat up, wiping the tears from my eyes, he pounced. I was pulled effortlessly up into his arms, his lips locked on mine, and he held me up as he hungrily kissed me. I felt Draco pass by to grab Terry; I let George groan into my mouth as he grabbed at my body, pressing up tight against me, his tongue sweeping against mine as Draco made out with Terry. 

Then we broke apart. George's eyes moved across my face, dark with desire, bloodshot with weed, then moved to Terry. Draco had parted from Terry too; his eyes locked onto me, and before I knew what was happening, our partners had swapped places. The last thing I saw before Draco descended on me was George lowering his face to a glazed-eyed Terry. 

Draco pressed me back onto the sofa with a fierce need. His lips moved fervently against mine; I sighed happily into his mouth as he nipped my bottom lip, flicking his tongue against mine and grabbing onto my tits. Draco groaned; I felt his hard-on against my thigh as he squeezed his hands. 

"I'm feeling a bit left out here." I heard Fred's drawl, and opened my eyes to see him putting his joint out beside ours on the key dish beside the door. He crossed the room in several strides, pushing Draco aside to take his place. Draco kissed down my neck instead; the room span even more as the two hot boys pinned me down to the sofa. 

"S-Soft... Softpaw..." 

I parted from Fred, turning my head to the side. Terry was gazing at me, pleading with his eyes as his hands hovered above George's belt. 

"Is... is this okay?" 

I felt my lips curve. "Yeah, I suppose so. Is THIS okay?" 

I lowered my eyes to one of Draco's hands, which was under my skirt and steadily moving up my inner thigh. I heard Fred chuckle quietly as his forehead rested against mine. Both Terry and George gulped, turning back to each other. 

"Yeah, Softpaw, it's all... all good - oh!" 

I giggled as George smooched him again, cutting him off. I watched as my best friend undid my boyfriend's belt, getting excited as George's expression changed, his eyebrows furrowing; Terry had stuffed his hands into George's boxers. 

Then my attention was diverted as Draco's fingers slipped under my knickers. I whimpered as they moved through my wetness, sliding into me smoothly; I leaned forward and kissed him desperately as I reached out blindly for Fred. Fred's low groan made me clench around Draco's fingers as my hands found Fred's belt, undoing it and reaching in for him. 

I jerked him off as Draco fingered me, whining into my ex's mouth as his thumb swept against my clit. George's muffled noises of restrained pleasure and Terry's little groans only fuelled me more. I gasped out against Draco's lips, using my free hand to yank him closer by his hair; he growled, and his fingers withdrew from me. He pressed me back against the sofa as he made out with me fiercely, then broke apart from me, kissing down my body. Fred moved up, crouching beside me and leaning an arm above me as his lips connected with me instead, Draco reaching up under my skirt to tear off my pants and diving with his tongue; I moaned loud into Fred's mouth as Draco lapped at my core. 

I slumped back on the sofa as Draco pleasured me. I fell back against Terry, who nuzzled into my neck; I parted from Fred and turned my head, connecting my lips with my best friend. George swore as our tongues tangled. 

"Shit, that's hot." 

Hands pulled me and Terry apart; George descended on me. I felt smaller hands than either of my boyfriends' take my free hand and place it on George's dick; feeling George bite down on my bottom lip, I wanked off both the twins as Draco ate me out and Terry played with my hair. 

Draco's tongue swirled at my hole, and I whined into George's mouth - he broke away from me, panting heavily, and pulled me free of the other boys. Draco surfaced, gasping, his chin glistening, and reached out for Terry; I watched as he bent the smaller boy over the arm of the sofa, my eyes widening in delight as he entered my best friend, before George tossed me like a ragdoll onto the other end and spread my legs, sliding into me with a guttural moan. 

Fred moved closer; as I opened my mouth to moan too, he slid inside. He was gazing down at me with intrigue in his eyes, darkened brown curious surrounded by bloodshot. It was almost as if he was enjoying this whole show of an orgy, enjoyed seeing how me and George reacted to Terry and Draco. He was clearly very turned on by my excitement; he was pulsing against my tongue with every thrust down my throat. 

George being turned on too was an understatement. I didn't know how I couldn't see it before; he must've been thinking about experimenting with Terry for a while. And seeing me and him making out had got him hard as fuck. He was throbbing inside me, desperate whimpers breathed into my ear as he rolled his hips into mine. 

Then Draco pulled out of Terry; staggering across to us, he tapped George's shoulder. George withdrew without question, glancing between me and Terry. I moaned around Fred, gesturing, and George's dick visibly twitched. 

"Here, mate." Draco reached down, fumbling in his trouser pockets before dumping them back down on the rug; he held up two Mr Whoopley's Sanitising-While-Screwing Condoms. George snatched one, ripping it open; Draco ripped the other one open with his teeth as he got in between my legs, and I shivered with arousal. 

"I'm - I'm not gay." George pleaded as he moved behind Terry. Terry and I made eye contact as I let Fred slip out of my mouth. 

"We KNOW!" We chorused, our lips twitching. 

"You're bi, though, dude." Fred pointed out casually, thrusting back between my lips. 

"I'm - I don't like dick!" 

"That's alright." Draco shrugged. "You can still be bi, even so." 

"Because you like him," Fred nodded at Terry, "and he's a dude." 

"A pretty dude!" George protested. 

I let Fred slip out again. "Just shut up and fuck him already!" 

George's cheeks flamed. "Yes, ma'am!" 

"Oh!" Terry squealed as Draco slid into me too, chuckling. My eyes rolled back; I felt Fred slide into my mouth yet again, felt Draco stretch me out so good. I made so many muffled sounds around Fred as the two fucked me, nails scratching down Draco's back as he slid in and out of me, burrowing his face in my neck and groaning against my skin. 

Draco thrust into me with a desperate need; it was almost as if he'd been waiting for this for a long time. Maybe his lust for me hadn't been satisfied by our hookup in sixth year. Terry did say he still fantasised about me - and Harry - at the club. I couldn't blame, him honestly. 

"Fuck, Daisy-flower," he said in a strangled voice, throbbing inside me as he hit my g-spot, "you feel - you feel so..." 

I couldn't even form a response; I was lost on the feeling of him inside me, the weed only making things more muddled. I could feel myself clenching tight around him; Draco gasped, pulling out of me and yanking the condom off; Fred and George seamlessly moved too, slipping out of my mouth and Terry respectively, and as George removed his condom, Fred wanking off, Terry and I kneeled on the rug before them. 

Draco and George were gazing down at us with glazed-over eyes, cheeks flush, looking as if all their deepest fantasies had come true. Fred whistled casually, moving behind me and forcing me onto my hands and knees as I yelped in surprise. I felt him enter me, let out a whine of delight as Terry's hand moved along himself - 

Then I felt it hit my chest. Terry's eyes widened, his cheeks flaming, and said, "Oh my God. I'm so sorry, Softpaw, I didn't mean -" 

But I was giggling, and Draco had bent down, getting on one knee beside me; he tugged on my hair, forcing my head back, and lowered his face. Terry and George watched with desire as Draco licked my tits clean. 

Then, as Draco staggered up again, smacking his lips, George purred, "Go on, you two. Do your thing." 

I knew what he meant by now. Terry and I turned to each other, grinning lazily, and connected our mouths again. Our noses bumped, and he giggled cutely against my lips, before I let out a prolonged moan as Fred slammed into me hard. 

George must have found this especially hot, as a hand landed in my hair and wrenched me away from Terry, towards his crotch instead. George took a fistful of my hair and yanked me onto his dick, groaning loud as he thrust into my throat. Draco took Terry's head, guiding it into his crotch too; my eyes fluttered shut as the twins fucked me from either end. 

"Fuck," George was groaning out as he fucked my face, "fuck, you're so hot, fuck, you're both so hot... ugh, Softpaw, I fucking love you..." 

I hummed happily around him, felt him twitch in my mouth before he withdrew. He and Draco swapped places; I saw him place the tip of his dick on Terry's stuck-out tongue before Draco yanked my hair, pulling me onto him this time. 

I nearly laughed on him as I remembered this is what he wanted so badly when we were still a thing, me on my knees sucking him off. He never got it - well, except for now, four years later. Draco was fucking my face with desperation, yanking me back and forth, nearly choking me as he used my ponytail to guide me. He was groaning every time he hit the back of my throat; I was moaning around him every time Fred hit my g-spot, and Fred was cursing as his thrusts got sloppy, his tell-tale sign that he was close. 

Then my own orgasm hit me like a freight train. I rode out my high on Fred, my fists clenching in the rug; in turn, I felt Draco's fluids shoot into my mouth, heard George's breathless whine nearby; Fred's warmth spread inside me as his hands caressed my hips, a deep satisfied sigh escaping his lips behind me. 

Draco slipped out of my mouth as Fred collapsed back against the sofa, his hands behind his head and a little smirk on his lips. George pulled out of Terry's mouth, his eyes sliding between the two of us. 

"Share it." Draco's voice was commanding. I shivered, turning on my knees to Terry. His eyes were wide but dark, his lips trembling. We leaned in - our mouths opened slowly against each other as we kissed, passionately moving our lips together as we passed Draco and George's fluids between our mouths. Our tongues slid together, tasting what was in our mouths before drawing back, glancing expectantly at the boys. 

"Now swallow." George ordered this time. Terry and I exchanged a glance before doing as he said, both of us gulping audibly. I felt it slide down my throat as I licked my lips, watching Terry as he did the same, shuddering as his eyes moved between Draco and George. 

"Okay, now that you horny fucks have got all that out of the way," Fred said lazily behind us, "can we PLEASE just cuddle the rest of the night?" 

"Hell yeah, baby." I said, lifting my hand - the blanket that had been tossed over the sofa the night before flew into me and I tossed it over us, scooting closer to my boyfriend. "Hopper, get over here." 

Terry collapsed onto me as the others joined, us all piling on top of each other. I knew our friend group wasn't the type to let being high or having sex make things awkward between us, and this soothing thought let us all snuggle close. 

And within minutes, the final effect of the weed hit us, and we all dozed off into a deep sleep, not to be woken again until two the next afternoon.

0