Luna’s way!
3.5k 4 72
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

**SPRT**

On a broken ground with rumbles of stones and craters deforming the surface, stood two men while facing each other.

One of them had a neat appearance with raven hair adorning his head and a calm demeanor wearing his aura as he stood solemnly like he wasn't a contender of what just some seconds ago.

The other one had a more profound expression on his face as he spat blood once in a while as he bled from various corners, actively.

Vitality from his rubric eyes seemed to have exhausted away, as the man faced such blows and unavoidable hits from his opponent, that the initial thoughts of wrapping up for the day, felt to be prolonged more than he expected.

"You really are good for someone to be at that age, eh? You sure, aren't chya the real hero or somethin?"

Yuuske asked in a hoarse tone as he gawked intently at the teenage boy who had made him remember what pain was, after so long.

He, who has dreamt of becoming the mightiest being, whom no one could ever be able to defy, has taken damage from a mere brat?!

'Unacceptable!'

Suddenly, Yuuske's whole aura started to turn heavier with his eyes regaining the glint which oozed with murderous intent. A peculiar golden magical essence started enveloping his body, seeming to signify the activation of some kind of spell.

"Enhancer!!!"

As the shout left Yuuske's mouth, he darted at Austin at a completely different pace, denying all the stats he had shown until now.

Only five seconds and Yuuske was positioned on Austin's back with both his palms clasped and ready to turn Austin's head into a bloody pulp.

"Die!!"

**BOOOOOOOM**

A massive cloud of dust broke out after an ear-numbing shockwave erupted from the place centered on Austin.

The land around that area was, despite being covered with the hue, evidently turned into a massive excavation as Yuuske landed his blow, using his strength to the fullest.

Luna, who was still near the bridge end, felt her heart leaping slightly as the hit indeed was terrifying for even her to stay calm. But she didn't go to help since she knew Austin was, by all means, fine.

"!!!"

When Yuuske didn't feel the hot liquid, he was expecting after opening Austin's skull with his attack; his eyes widened in shock.

And more to it, when Yuuske's vision cleared from the dust, what he saw, made him flabbergasted beyond belief.

"You really do talk a lot."

For the first time, Austin's voice leaked out before the rubric-eyed hero felt a massive life-threatening intent pouring down his consciousness.

With his forearm still blocking Yuuske's adjoined blow, Austin clenched his fist and covering it with [Hell Blaze]; he punched Yuuske's torso without exerting much of force.

Well, that was a held-back punch from Austin's perspective...

"KHWAAAAAK!"

Yuuske's eyes turned white for a moment as the fatal impact on his torso, which nearly took away his life with it.

But he wasn't provided with much leisure to even get over the after effect, before Yuuske felt his wrist being held in a rigid grip with unbreakable strength.

With his palm wide spread, Austin didn't give a single shit what was happening with this self-claimed hero, before the teenage youth started showering the man with heavy slaps.

**THWACK**

Each hit was worthy of putting a lower Unique rank Demon into eternal slumber. The sharp noise of flesh hitting flesh made even Luna cringe as Austin continued beating the hero mercilessly.

"STO *slap* STOP IT *THAK*"

The most crucial part of Austin's rain of blows was, that he only targeted Yuuske's left side of his face, resulting in a swollen mess.

After what seemed like an eternity for Yuuske and those who were watching things from the background, Austin finally got done with his chain of slaps; and with the last firm whack, he released Yuuske's hand.

**DHAK**

Yuuske's body was thrown not so far away before it hit a pillar near the palace entrance.

The loud shrieks and painful cries finally came to a halt with a thud.

The battlefield was distorted as if a full-fledged war had occurred in such a small arena.

The expression on Thannath's face wasn't very significant as he saw the scene in front.

From start to end, he could only catch one thing, which was how miserably Yuuske was getting beaten down by the raven-haired youth.

Thannath knew that his strongest warrior was the female hero who had gone to Gram currently, but he didn't have any fewer hopes from his second best either.

He has spent fortunes for Yuuske, after all.

'Damn it!'

Gritting his yellowish teeth, Thannath spoke agitatedly toward his minister.

"Send Reinforcement."

"But my lord. Yuuske-sama said-

"I don't give a fuck what that weak ass bastard said! Do what I say and capture that Saint before the matter could grow any severe."

The minister became flustered being scolded by the king, before he bowed and darted away to his full capability.

With a heavy sigh, Thannath faced the front as with a frown, he muttered, under his breath.

"Let's see how long you can endure."

...

Back on the battlefield, Austin sensed something massive approaching just by the change in the flow of mana, but since he didn't have any artifact to resist spell formation, he let whatever was happening.

The castle door finally parted after so many deathly exchanges before a group of men wearing church robes and black-cladded warriors stepped out.

By mana evaluation, Austin concluded that no one was above the Veteran Rank. But what gave him this strange vibe was something else...something more ominous.

'Oh..so that's why...'

Appeared were two dark reddish portals just on either side where Yuuske landed earlier before some specific figures started walking out of those gateways.

The priests who came from inside the palace also focused on healing their hero with the guards working as a barricade around him.

Those who appeared with heavy miasma overflowing out of them were undoubtedly demons of mixed Class of Terror and Unique.

The amount of demons were so many in number, that the whole atmosphere started turning dark, with clouds disappearing behind the haze.

Austin was a little anxious about the scene since Kyouki hadn't been retrieved yet, but he knew standing there would result in nothing.

But just before he was about to take a step forward and land his first blow, someone hugged him from his back.

Austin concluded that there was none on the battlefield who could have reached up to him without getting noticed, other than a single beautiful person.

"Master~Austin~ Won't you let Luna have some share of fun while you admire her beauty on the battlefield?"

Spoke in a seductive tone was the person whose voice he could recognize even in sleep.

For the first time after arriving at the Xylex main palace, a smile made its way to Austin's handsome face before he nodded with his reply.

"My eyes will only be on you."

"So I better do it in the most flashy way~."

Saying, so Luna let go of Austin before she stepped forward.

What her parting words actually meant, would be realized by Austin very soon, and when he would, he might realize what side of Luna he actually was unaware of, until now...

____________________

A/N:- Leme know if you liked the chap~

72