Chapter 10: Cleaning the litter box.
262 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kevin would never ride any transport that involved Ichigo as a working part.

(I can't believe Sado threw Ishida and against Orihime, he even tried to reach me) They had split into five groups when their “vehicle” collided with the protective barrier of the headquarters.

"He's one of the intruders!"

"Is a Shinigami!"

"He is a dirty traitor!" Several Shinigami that were around are ready to catch Kevin.

“Sorry, I don't have time for this, Bakudo #21 Sekienton” He placed his hands on the ground and a red mist enveloped the area.

“He did it without singing!?”

"Don't be alarmed, he must be afraid of us!"

"Someone disperse this garbage!"

Taking advantage of the confusion, Kevin managed to escape easily.

……………………………………………………………………………………………

(It shows that Ichigo is the protagonist) He said it because was the only one whose spiritual energy fluctuated too much and faced several opponents whose strength was climbing exponentially.

(I hope his last fight was against a captain or at least a lieutenant otherwise we'll be in trouble) If the force kept escalating even he felt would have setbacks.

Under the cover of night, and in order not to arouse suspicion, Kevin walked calmly, camouflaging himself in plain sight like any other soldier.

(Only I get to that tower, whatever it's called, I take Rukia and we leave) During the afternoon he had "encouraged" several Shinigami who were alone to tell him what he wanted to know.

"Even during this invasion, we are forced to work and the captain is still so serious, he hasn't even let me drink a little... Hey you!" A woman with long, wavy blonde hair, blue eyes, a mole located below the right side of her mouth, and features that almost jump out of her uniform, decided to yell at Kevin.

“Yes, I can help you.” Despite his response he was trembling inside, he couldn't be so unlucky.

“What is your name and squad number?” She's just looking for a poor devil to do her work for her so she can go to sleep.

(A number that I like, but not too high)

"The Second Division"

"I'm surprised you can walk down the street like that." She would think this would be one of the busier divisions.

"Well, the captain was in a good mood, something good must have happened to him" Sensing the approaching attack, he dodged backwards.

"You're not from around here, right? The captain of the second division is a woman and she's never in a good mood."

"Just my luck." He palmed his face.

(This was 90's Shonen, no perversions, how many women can hold a captain's position)

"And if we pretend we didn't see each other"

“I would like to, but you guys have caused a lot of trouble and the captain would scold me.” She brandished her sword.

"That's what I was afraid of, you're not a simple soldier either, right?" He felt very well the spiritual energy of the first blow

"Is a lieutenant not good enough for you?" She playfully replied

Kevin would like to run, but that could lead to other complications, he thought it would be better to finish quickly.

“Okay, give me your best shot”

“Are you underestimating me for being a woman and having these?”  Lifted her big tits.

"I don't care that you are a woman and you are incredibly attractive, a girl always beat me in combat, I just want to see your best shot"

“You look kinda cute and you have good taste, I didn't imagine you'd be like Zaraki's wacko” However, she's not letting her guard down and underestimating him, Renji was in the infirmary for something.

"Don't worry, I won't do anything to you when I defeat you, I have clear principles"

"You're a showoff, huh? Growl, Haineko" The blade of the woman's sword turned into a kind of smoke that was directed towards Kevin.

"What a coincidence, my sword can also disappear." He didn't seem scared by the approaching gray cloud.

"Do not seek indulgence flirting with me, I will not kill you"

"I was just stating a fact, but if you want I'll buy you a drink when this is over" In this life he wanted to experience the warm embrace of a couple, in short, he wanted to know what it felt like to have sex, but due to his Shinigami status and his place of residence he didn't have many prospects.

“If you survive your sentence, I will consider it”

"I just like to make friends with people, let's bond, Thriban" Just then he was consumed by the gray mist, but a small ray of light came out of the mist and hit his enemy

"You should have been faster, now are covered in blades, every grain of ash is deadly"

“Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!!” Kevin didn't seem too perturbed or scared because he started chanting a spell.

"Do you think I'm bluffing? I won't let you finish." She ordered the ash to spin around her to cause minor injuries and throw him off focus.

"Better give up, I don't want..." The woman couldn't finish because she began to feel discomfort and then small wounds began to appear on her skin, for no apparent reason.

“This is…” She didn't understand what was going on and Kevin wouldn't give her time to think about it.

“Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat!, Bakudō #9 Geki"

A red light covered the girl's body and then she fell to the ground without moving.

(How did I get caught like this?) Her captain would scold her a lot.

Kevin walked out of the mist, totally unharmed.

“That hurt me a little, but I respect that you kept your word”

(What's his Shikai?!)

"I can bet you wonder about my power, but I'm not one to explain his abilities, sorry." He held out his hand to her.

(Do nothing, my ass, wait until you touch me, I'll make you regret it) She had a counterattack going, but she didn't wait for the next comment.

"Nice rosary" he put it in her hand to look at it better.

(Huh?) Then everything went dark for her.

"It's good when a plan survives enemy contact... What do I do with it?" He couldn't leave a woman in the middle of a street.

"Already know"

………………………………………………………………………………………………..

"Matsumoto!"

"No, captain, just another drink... you didn't have to freeze my arm" She murmured with her eyes closed, reaching for him, but she couldn't move her arm.

"I don't know why I worry, wake up!" The white-haired boy came running when they gave him the report.

"C-Captain, are you for real? What are you doing in my room?"

“Firstly, yes, it is me, secondly, we are not at home and thirdly, I can enter without warning if there is an emergency, besides, I am your superior”

The woman began to look around her and saw her boss floating in front of her and a bunch of Shinigami on the ground, some worried, others as if watching a circus act and a third group that she preferred not to mention.

"What happened?" She was too sleepy to remember right away.

"That's what I want to know, I hope it's not some kind of joke" The captain sighed.

At last she saw her condition, apparently she had been tied up and hung from a building, like a flag or a piece of meat.

“Get me down from here!” She began to shake, this was humiliating and the rope rubbed her.

"At least you remember how you ended up like this"

The memory of the night before hit like a truck.

"Yes, and he's going to pay me when I get my hands on him!" It wasn't going to stay that way, she was a woman who held a grudge, but she wouldn't have time at the moment due to another less amusing discovery.

 

9