Chapter 1: Who am I?
619 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Age 761…Earth

[Narrators POV]

Deep inside a dark Cavern lies a lab with various advanced supercomputers and high-tech equipment.

*Awaken My Child. It's time for you to show the might of an Android*

[MC POV]

'Uhhh… what's happening….

I slowly open my eyes. I see various computer screens. I look around to see I'm in some sort of a cryogenic pod.'

*Beep*

'Huh'

*Initialising AI system*

'What is going on?!! Why can't I move or even talk!? Where is that voice coming from?'

*Activating Android #01*

*Error*

*Attempting to reboot AI Chip*

*Error*

'AI Chip? Is it talking about me? What's an Android?'

*Unknown brain waves anomaly detected*

'Shit'

*Attempting to analyze anomaly*

*Error*

*Cannot resolve the unknown anomaly. Activating self-destruct sequence*

*10 seconds left*

'Shit..Shit. SHIT!!!. Think!!!. Fuckkk is this how it ENDS!!.'

'I don't even know what's happening and yet I'm about to die…sigh…fuck it'

*BOOM!!!!!*

[3rd POV]

A big explosion takes place in the lab.

All the Android could do is await his pitiful demise.

He seemed to accept his fate and close his eyes.

*BOOM!!!*

Another tone-deafening explosion takes place engulfing everything and even the Android…is consumed by it.

…3 Weeks later

[MC POV]

Uhhhhh….huh? Looks like I'm still alive…? How in the world did I survive the crazy explosion?

*Beep*

*Manual override initiated*

"Seems like I can still hear the AI voice…wait…I can now speak??"

"How weird. I don't feel any pain considering I just survived an explosion."

"Sigh…let's first get up and try to look around for any help"

I slowly get up from all the debris and start dusting myself off. Surprisingly I did not sustain an injury from all that explosion. I mean how in the world did I survive that. I start looking around to see I'm in a very dense forest area with no signs of civilization.

While I'm contemplating that I hear that weird sound again.

*Host can now access all the features from AI. Please access System info to begin*

'Hmmmmm…System info..'

*Beep*

"Woah what is this??! I can see a small screen in the bottom right…is this supposed to me my status like a game?"

"Let's see what it says first"

Name : Android #01

BP (Battle Power): 60

Strength: 2

Stamina: ∞

KI: 1

Speed: 3

Evolution: Tier 1 (Please absorb more life forms to advance)

Mission: Kill G#K$ *Error* Navigation Unavailable

Ability: 'Adaptive' 'Absorb' 'Detonate'

"Hmmm…I wonder what all this means..and who am I..

I don't remember anything…how weird.."

I walk closer to glass debris and look at the unknown reflection of a stoic handsome young man with pitch black hair and dull blue eyes.

I pay attention to the eyes they seem so hollow and emotionless. Looks like I'm about 5'11 or 6 feet tall.

'Squeezing my cheeks I try and check if I can feel pain and surprisingly I can. Then how did I survive that Explosion…

Since I'm an Android do I still get hungry?…

Looking around I find all the debris and nothing that is salvageable. I then notice a small deer 🦌 walking around casually around the area.

"No use overthinking it. Let's see if I can absorb the life form and test some of the abilities"

I approach the Deer with a normal pace thinking if it tried to escape I could very well easily catch it with my prowess.

The Deer also notices me but doesn't run away but instead approaches me.

We face each other I slowly start caressing it and the deer seems to enjoy the small gesture I could see through the baby doll eyes.

As I'm caressing I look it in the eyes and say "Absorb"

You could see the horror in the deer's eyes as it realized something was wrong but it could no longer getaway.

Within 10 seconds the Deer was shriveled up and was just bones and skin.

I felt nothing….no hesitation to do that to an innocent animal…is this normal? But soon enough I start to check my system info again.

Name : Android #01

BP (Battle Power): 60

Strength: 2

Stamina: ∞

KI: 1

Speed: 3

Evolution: Tier 1

Mission: Kill G#K$ *Error* Navigation Unavailable

"Hmmm seems like a very minute increase but I don't feel any different in terms of physical or mental capabilities.

Does this mean I need to absorb more capable life forms to be able to ascend and become stronger…I wonder"

'Let's find bigger life forms and put this to test.'

*Beep*

*Detecting 3 higher life forms 10kms south-west*

'Hmmm'

'Let's check it out'

I start making my way towards the life forms and also occasionally just absorb creatures that come my way.

'Absorb'. Evolution: Tier 1

'Hmmm….seems efficiently increasing but I can't see any change.'

I start hearing lots of shouts and Explosions.

I slowly approach the area but make myself extremely quiet to observe them.

I heard a loud scream from the Orange suit human.

Goku: "Do it PICCOLO!!"

'Hmmm let's observe for now'

<SCENE BREAK>

[3rd POV]

Meanwhile, at the same time you could see 2 humanoid figures and 1 Green alien locked in an intense battle.

Goku: "Do it PICCOLO!!"

Raditz: "KAKAROT!! Don't SACRIFICE YOURSELF FOR THESE EARTH DOGS"

Goku: "Heh nice to see you're so worried about me"

Piccolo: "HaaaRHHHH…..Prepare yourself Goku..It's time." *CRACKLE*

'Hmmm…..I thought my ears picked up some noise from that hill….but I sense nothing..I can't be getting distracted now!! It's now or never hear goes nothing'

"Special Beam Cannon FIRE!!!"

Both Raditz and Goku get hit by the beam same time.

Goku: "Ahh..hh"

Raditz: "C..urs..E you…."

Piccolo: "huff….puff"

Raditz: "Kakarot…how could you..now we're both dead"

Piccolo: " oh…Heh..you die alone..Hehe…Goku won't be gone long his friends will see to it that he's back within the week."

Raditz: "What…that's impossible tell…me HOW! *Cough*"

Piccolo: "On this planet, we have something called the Dragon Balls and when all 7 dragon balls are collected they can grant any wish..and that includes bringing the dead back to life..Heh. Goku will have the last laugh"

Android #01: 'How interesting'

Raditz: "Haha that's where you're wrong you green man. This device on the face is also a transmitter..Heh…and my comrades heard every single word you just said. There are two of them and I know they will come HeH haha..*Cough* and once they arrive there's nothing you can do. They will find these dragon balls and destroy everything in their path. You and every living thing on this planet will be wiped out.

hehe."

Goku: "When….When will they come?"

Raditz: "one year…Hehehe and they are much stronger than me hahaha..so enjoy this short-lived victory for today as you all are as good as done"

Piccolo: 'Stronger...one year?…damm it'

Android #01: 'That's not good from what I can tell all these individuals are many times stronger than me already….I can't have them ruining my growth.'

Raditz: "Don't look so upset we can't all have the last laugh..Heh he..hahaha *cough*"

Piccolo: "Arhhhh..*Bam* spit.. Thanks for the warning we will deal with you're friends just like we dealt with you. Goku it's over he's gone. Also, you can come out now I know you've been watching us for a while now…though I can't sense you but my ears are quite sharp so it's no use hiding."

Android #01: 'Damm looks like I can't keep hiding and should probably keep my identity hidden...even though I barely know anything myself'

[MC POV]

I start approaching the Green man. I could see he is ready to dispatch me as soon as he sees anything wrong with me…'let's check my system again.'

'Hmmm I should perhaps think up a name so I don't sound too suspicious by telling them I'm an android'

'Hmm, how does Andy sound..no let's go with Enzo..'

Name : Android #01 (Enzo)

BP (Battle Power): 60

Strength: 2

Stamina: ∞

KI: 1

Speed: 3

Evolution: Tier 1

Mission: Kill G#K$ *Error* *Target in sight*

'Wait what….is my mission to kill the one they call Goku…but he's already dying. What happens after he dies?'

Piccolo: "Who are you and why have you been hiding and observing us."

"Hello..I'm Enzo…and I just happened to stumble upon you all fighting..it wasn't my intention to observe"

Piccolo: "Don't LIE to me.. though your voice and body language show you're humble but your eyes say something else.

I can't see any emotion in them. Almost as if I'm looking at a hollow being. What are you? Are you with him…?"

'I thought I could deceive them but I guess not'

"Well you're right and wrong I guess..I am what you would Android, and to answer your immediate question I am not with the being called Raditz. Well I mean no harm but I'd prefer you'd call me by Enzo."

Piccolo: "Well what do you want with us Android! Get lost before I destroy you. Why are you looking at Raditz?"

'Sigh…looks like both of them are on high alert due to being in a weakened state.'

"Well….I guess I wa-"

I immediately got cut off by a Flying Vehicle landing.

Unknown: "GOKU!" He quickly grabs his hand. "You're going to make it Goku"

Unknown 2: "No Krillin…I believe it's too late"

Krillin: "No Master Roshi he can…just tell him Goku…say something

Unknown Women: I think Gohan is okay. He's just unconscious I think.

Goku: "T..that's good Chichi would be quite up…set if he got hurt. Krillin please tak…e care of Gohan for me"

Krillin: "Yeah sure buddy. But you're gonna make it Goku"

Goku: "Sorry my friend not this time."

Krillin: "I'll wish you back Goku and with Bulma's help finding dragon balls we should have you back with us soon.

Goku…? NOO GOKUUU!!!"

Bulma: "No this can't be happening…I don't believe it. Huh what's happening"

'Huh…his body just disappeared'

Piccolo: "I know it's Kami Heh. The guardian of the Earth you should know…no doubt he has his agenda behind this."

Bulma: "Hmm…How was Raditz able to find Goku so easily? And who's the new guy?"

Piccolo: "Raditz had a device that's on his face. He was able to track us due to it being able to read Ki signatures. As for the new guy don't know him but if he tries anything I'll destroy him."

Bulma: "Okay Krillin go grab the device off Raditz. And Hello nice to meet you I'm Bulma."

"Hello I'm an Android. You can call me Enzo. I just happened to stumble across these guys. Wrong place wrong time."

*Everyone Shrugs*

Roshi: "Well I guess we can start looking for the Dragon balls and Piccolo we will be seeing yo-"

Piccolo: "ARHHHHHHHH….*Splash*"

'Wow, that's a neat ability to have. He just regrew a missing arm.'

Piccolo: "Before I leave I have a request so put your emotions aside. I want Goku's son to come with me so I can train him."

Everyone: "WHAT!!"

Krillin: "No way DUDE!! Goku asked me to take care of him"

Piccolo: "Listen to me you fools earlier today during our fight the brat showed quite the potential and power. He may easily be the strongest person on Earth. But for that, he needs to learn to control his power and I'm going to train him to do just that Heh. The Saiyan a won't know what hit them."

Roshi: "You will need to ask the Boy's mother"

Piccolo: "Look I'm not asking I'm telling YOU!!. We need his help to beat the Saiyans in one year. The boy's in good hands."

Piccolo quickly picks up the boy and takes off.

Krillin: "Ohhh no who's gonna tell Chi-Chi. Sigh….Goku…we really need you buddy..I guess that does it then let's head back…ummmmm do you want a ride back to the city with us Enoz?"

"It's Enzo and no thanks Krillin I like the forest more than the city though I appreciate the gesture."

They start leaving back to the Airship and take off leaving just me and a dead Raditz.

"I wonder if my Absorb will work on a dead person. Well only one way to find out"

I approach the dead body and place my hard on his head "Absorb"

*Beep*

*Extreme Rare Lifeform detected will take 7 Months to assimilate and adapt once absorbed*

*Hibernation is recommended once the Absorption is complete*

After roughly 10 minutes I see the corpse fully shriveled up.

"Looks like I have completely absorbed the dead person. Glad to know it also works on the dead.

Let's check my system info again"

Name : Android #01 (Enzo)

BP (Battle Power): 60

Strength: 2

Stamina: ∞

KI: 1

Speed: 3

Evolution: Tier 1 (#$#%) (Hibernation required to Evolve)

Mission: (#####)

'Hmm looks like I'll need a secure place to Hibernate'

<Time Skip 3 Days>

[MC POV]

"Yes, this cave behind the waterfall will do"

I just take a seat in the far back and activate my AI to Assimilate.

*Beep*

*Activating Threat Detection to Max*

*Initiating Hibernation*

I slowly close my eyes and everything goes black.

...…

Thanks for Reading (Zeroski)

11