Chapter 2: Saiyans
487 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<Time Skip 7 Months>

Somewhere far away behind a waterfall.

*Crackle* The atmosphere around the waterfall suddenly becomes heavy.

[MC POV]

*Beep*

*Evolution Completed*

I open my eyes and immediately feel the changes in my body. I notice I was in some sort of an Energy Barrier.

I look around to find that I'm not dirty or no dust is on me and look as good as new.

"Let's see what my evolution has given me. System info"

Name : Android #01 (Enzo)

BP (Battle Power): 5500

Strength: 39

Stamina: ∞

KI: 37

Speed: 43

Evolution: Tier 3

Mission: (##ERROR###)

Ability: (Absorb - Basic) (Detonate - Ultimate) (Flight - Advanced) (Combat Mastery - Basic) (Ki Mastery - Advanced)

Passive: (Adaptive - Master) (Zenkai - Minor) (Blood Lust - Advanced) (Ki Sense - Advanced)

I immediately frowned after seeing my upgraded stats.

Did I inherit some of the abilities and passives from Raditz? I somehow feel my adaptive skill picked up Ki techniques from the fight.

I get most of the new abilities they are pretty self-explanatory but what's Zenkai?

And I now have blood lust as an ability? Sigh…. Only time will tell if this is a gift or not.

Let's try using flight ability to levitate. Hmm, pretty sweet ability.

I started to power up and feel a smirk make its way on my face.

No stop I cannot get overconfident. According to Raditz, there are 2 others way more powerful than him coming to Earth.

Looks like I got 5 more months till they arrive.

Using Ki Sense I find all the higher BP on Earth. I see….I can easily destroy them all now if necessary.

But then again the Earthlings are known to increase their power in battle so I can't be overconfident and approach this logically.

Let's ignore them and get used to my new powers for now.

"Let's hunt and see how my new powers fare"

Flying around is really very convenient to try and find some target practice.

*ROARRRR*

Ha..hahaha look what we have here.

A grey prehistoric creature is looking up at the sky angry at something it cannot reach.

Alright...I start gathering Ki and try compressing it but fail. Hmmm, should I try to imagine what I need the compressed energy to look like.?

And soon enough after multiple failures, I'm adapting to the compression and generate a yellow blade that looks like a sword on my right arm.

Moving my attention back to the loud creature I swing my compressed Ki.

*Bbbrrrrrr* A big yellow vertical slash goes right through the Creature like butter and see it keeps going for about 50 meters and dissipates.

The creature looks a bit stunned before it sees the whole world turn upside down.

Heh, this is awesome. Looking at the beheaded dinosaur you can see its expression of extreme shock as blood keeps gushing out of the creature non-stop and boy it's extremely grotesque.

Took me less than 3 seconds to devour the dinosaurs.

Hmm, I probably should not have used my new Ki Blade Slash on it. The creature is dead in its own blood pool and looks pretty disgusting.

I need to start experimenting more with my current power and find out my limits. Trying to absorb more may backfire if my body has not adapted to the current power.

Still, 5 months remain until the other 2 Saiyans arrive. Perhaps I can take their spaceship and get off this planet and explore....I should make this my immediate goal. I have no attachment to this planet and already seem to be top of the Chain.

<Time Skip 5 months>

*Swwosh**BOOM*

You see a figure almost moving at blinding speeds quickly turning nature into a wasteland.

*Beep*

*Caution...High BP Creatures have descended on the planet*

"Nice timing. I need someone to test my new skills on and this Blood Lust passive skill is quite demanding."

<Scene Break>

All the Earth's mightiest Z fighters have gathered against the new threat of Saiyans.

You can see the cold sweat run down their backs as the Saiyans approach them.

"Hehehahah let them come I'll show them the intense training I've been through the whole year" says Yamcha.

'Crap what high power I'm sensing from them...will we be able to hold on until Goku arrives.' "Don't worry guys I'm sure Goku's on his way as we speak"

"What my dad's coming here?? is that true Mr. Krillin." "MR PICOLLO did you hear that my dad's coming back!!!"

"Save it Brat. Just focus on what's ahead of you. It will be quite an intense battle than I expected."

<P.O.V 3rd Person>

hmmm...I see. Looks like earth's warriors want a piece of Saiyans as well.

As I approach the place with blinding speed and land close by, I can see no one reacts to my presence other than Piccolo and the spiky-haired man.

Vegeta immediately frowns seeing the new sleek contender in their little wait game for Kakarot.

"Nappa be careful we have a new....individual joining us."

"Huh...What..WHAT!!!. YOU!!! how did he get here!!?? I never even saw him approach us Vegeta" frowns Nappa.

"He could be like the other Earthlings and hiding his power hahaha look like this got a lot more interesting" smirks Vegeta.

They must be the Saiyans. Looks like the only two I have to watch out for are already uncomfortable with my presence.

"HAHAHA Vegeta, you worry too much look what happened to the other 3 earthlings before. All talk and no bite HAAHAHAHAHA. They too were hiding their power and look where that got them. A straight ticket to the afterlife!! AHAHAHAHAHAH."

'What's he doing here again? I knew it wasn't a coincidence when we met last time and by the speed he approached us he...might very well be the strongest among us all. This could be in favor of us if he's willing to help'

"Hey, Mr. Piccolo do you know him. You seem to be thinking distracted and you told me to never be distracted in a fight."

"Humph, Shut it Kid!! I was just thinking for a moment. That guy was there when I and Goku fought Raditz.. He's an Android and called himself Enzo...and I believe he may be the strongest out of all of us. I don't know how strong the little Saiyan Vegeta is but he's definitely stronger than Big Lug Nappa." says Piccolo.

Krillin and Gohan have shocked expressions and look back at the new individual hoping he's an ally.

Nappa immediately start laughing again

"HAHAHAHAHA hear that Vegeta they think this new BUG is strong than us. HAHAHAHA.ha.a.ha let ME show you how terrifying strong we can really be."

Nappa immediately lunges toward the newcomer and attempts to grab him.

Enzo just takes one step back perfectly.

You could see Nappa miss his mark by just a few millimeters. Nappa was shocked he was able to dodge him and start throwing a series of punch barrage at him. 

Soon enough Nappa quickly realized what was happening and stopped.

"HaH seems like you are pretty nimble on your feet. I'm honestly surprised that you dodged all of that. HOW ABOUT TO TRY AND DODGE THISSSSS!!"

Nappa gathers Ki and launches an AOE attack that covered a wide area and blew it to smithereens.

*Huff**Huff*"Heh that outta teach them not to mess with us Saiyans."

As the dust settles no one could feel the presence of Enzo anymore.

*SCREEEEECCHHHHH* Everyone goes on high alert as they see an incredibly fast Ki slice attack out of nowhere.

Vegeta starts frowning again even he did not see that attack coming. humph "Napp.... what?"

He immediately notices Nappy missing his left arm from his bicep. Seems like it was sliced clean off.

"ARHHHHHHHHH"

Everyone looks at why Nappa is screaming as they all notice the missing arm.

As the dust slowly almost settles, They can all see the cold blue emotionless eyes looking back at Nappa.

Piccolo, Gohan and Krillin immediately feel cold sweat run down their spine as they look at those eyes. But one thing they were glad about was that he wasn't the Saiyan's ally.

"DAMM YOU!!! YOU INSECT!! HOW DARE YOU INJURE ME."

Nappa in his Rage immediately starts to gather Ki in his mouth to launch his ultimate attack.

But he's dumbstruck again and experiences extreme pain and notices blood just falling from his face like water. He gets extremely scared as he notices he's missing his lower jaw.

He looks back at Enzo only to meet his emotionless eyes and see him holding his lower Jaw.

Panicked Nappa falls to his knees and covers his face with his palm to try and stop the bleeding.

Krillin and Gohan almost throw looking at Nappa. They almost felt sorry for him.

Enzo immediately almost teleports behind Nappa and kicks him to the ground.

*GASP**GASSSSP* Nappa looks towards Vegeta as he's bleeding for help but despair hits him like a brick when he only sees him smirking back at him.

His instincts scream at him as he is drowning in despair and quickly realizes his death will not be a painless one.

Enzo covers his right fist in a blade-like Ki and immediately digs into Nappa's lower back.

Nappa not even able to scream starts crying and flailing from the extreme pain and regrets ever torturing his opponents.

Enzo grabs Nappa's spine and covers his fist in Ki.

He BRUTALLY rips it out of his body as Nappa's Skull is still attached to the pulled-out spine.

{AN: Like when the Predator rips out the spine and holds it up in the 2010 Predators movie.}

Blood starts spraying like a fountain. He stares into Nappa's eyes and sees the despair and the light slowly flickering away.

Gohan and Krillin fall on their butts and look at the scene dazed as they cannot believe what they are seeing and witnessing. One thing was certain they wanted him gone as Nappa was evil but to kill him such as brutal Fashion scared them.

'Mommy....Help..Dad, please hurry'

The Z Fighters were now extremely scared of Enzo and his brutality.

Enzo is now fully covered in blood as he was not very clean about the kill. Everyone sees Nappa's corpse start shriveling rapidly.

Everyone frowns at this strange ability.

"Wow...I must say I'm impressed by the creative execution of my subordinate.

I'll give you one opportunity to join me and become my right-hand man. You have put on a fancy display but you must have realized that you are not my match hahaha. I could see you analyzing me as you fought Nappa."

"You show great analytical skills. You tested out if I care about my subordinate with that slice attack.

When you did not get a reaction you went onto the next phase where you crippled Nappa to see if I would interfere when he was pleading with me hahaha. I must say you would be quite an upgrade than that fool Nappa hahaha I hope you make the correct decision as I'm getting rather impatient waiting for Kakarot to arrive"

A few minutes go by the situation is very tense. The Z fighters are worried about the possibility of a new enemy.

Vegeta starts frowning at the gaze of this individuation called Enzo. He can see no emotion in them.

But one thing he could see as clear as a day in that Gaze.

He was a Prey and Enzo was the Predator.

.................................................

Thanks for Reading (Zeroski)

11