Chapter 5: Free For All
362 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Step*....*Step* Android kept its gaze on them like a hawk.

*Gulp* One look at that Gaze and the Z fighters realized Vegeta is no longer the higher threat.

The Android had its raw blood lust directed right at the warriors.

"Gohan, Krillin hurry up and get behind me!!" yells Goku

*SWOOSH*

Before anyone could even register what happened the Android had landed a devastating Flying Knee kick right at Krillin's upper Torso.

*BOOOOM* *CRACK*

The Android had created a small Ki wall right behind Krillin to maximize the damage output of the move.

*GASP!!* *GASP!!*Krillin's eyes bulge out as he was struggling to even breathe.

Keeping Krillin in that move the Android starts adding more unimaginable pressure on his Torso.

*CRUNCH**CRACK*

Krillin looks at Goku in despair as he can hear his bones shattering under immense pressure.

"G..oku"

"NOOOOOO!!! KRILLIN!! KAIOKEN ATTACK TIMES THREEE!!"*WOOSH*

*Beep*

The Android quickly jumps back and readies itself for an incoming angry Goku.

*Adaptive Combat Mode Active*

*Insufficient Raw Combat data for Attack Mode*

Within a blink of an eye, Goku appears right beside the Android with his charged-up fist attack.

The Android quickly balances its center of gravity and braces for the impact on the left arm.

*BOOOOOOOOM*

The Android takes the impact head-on and slides back 25-30 meters.

He shrugs off the attack as the dust settles and he is seen approaching Goku.

*Step*....*Step*

'What'

Goku is stunned at how easily the guy before him took one of his strongest attacks and is now walking out of it unscathed.

*COugh* *Cough*

Goku immediately snaps back and realizes Krillin's condition is quite fatal.

"GOHANNN!! Catch"

Goku quickly threw a strange bean toward Gohan.

Gohan almost misses the catch but ends up catching it barely.

"GOHAN!! FEED THAT TO KRILLIN AND BOTH OF YOU GET OUT OF HERE QUICK!!" Yells Goku

"Wha....okay dad"

Gohan starts rushing towards Krillin.

'Was Kakarot always that fast? How did he get so strong so quickly? How dare they ignore me an Elite Class Warrior'

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

"Wha.." Goku sees Vegeta powering up.

"I have had it with you earthlings ignoring me!!"

Vegeta lunges toward Goku.

Goku immediately starts countering Vegeta and they both engage in Close Quarters Combat.

*BOOM**BOOM*

The Android starts scanning both Goku and Vegeta's combat techniques.

*SWOOSH*

Vegeta and Goku both frown at the new contender approaching them rapidly.

Both Goku and Vegeta simultaneously block the attacks directed at them by the android.

*BOOOOM*

The Android doesn't let up and instantly lunges at Vegeta with a similar Knee attack that it delivered Krillin.

But unfortunately for the Android Vegeta was not the same as Krillin and managed to block the attack.

"Heh..*Vegeta Smirks* did you think that would work against m.."

Vegeta realized that he blocked that attack a little too easily.

The Android immediately grabs Vegeta's left arm and entangles it with his own.

*CRACK* *CRACK*

He had broken his own right hand and Vegeta's left hand simultaneously.

"AHHHHHHH" yells Vegeta

Vegeta starts panicking as the Android started warping his other arm as well.

*BOOOOOOOOM*

Goku delivers a devastating clean hit to the Android's face.

Goku sees the Androids rolling across the battlefield only to stabilize himself by sliding and starts rapidly approaching back at them.

*Huff**Huff*

"Shi.."

Vegeta expecting that the Android would charge at Goku did not expect the counterattack target to be him again.

*CRACK**BOOOOOOOM*

Vegeta is the one now launched across the battlefield. Unfortunately, he also got kicked right on his broke arm dealing more devastating damage.

The Android then immediately lunges at Goku while subtly creating a few Ki Walls around him.

"KAIOKEN ATTACK TIM..."

Goku frowns as he sees Android do a one-arm handstand and launch himself above him.

He panics when he sees him above on a Ki wall, and he starts charging a yellow Ki Blade in his left hand.

"..ES THREEEE!!" Goku quickly jumps forwards trying to get as far away as possible.

Android launched his attack at Goku's back only to see him barely escape the attack with a massive slash wound on his back.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!" screams Goku

He starts rolling on the ground with immense pain. He pulls himself together and rips out his bloodied GI top.

*Huff**Huff**Huff* Goku starts getting worried as he has used the Kaioken one too many times already and is now experiencing immense pain in his muscles and noticed it's affecting his reaction time.

'How is he unfazed even after the hit and broken arm...Damm he doesn't even seem to be breaking any sweat going against both me and Vegeta at the same time.'

*Chills*'Why does it feel like he still observing us? Creepy'

Goku puts his thoughts away and gets in stance again.

"RAAGAAHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHH"

*BOOOOOOOOOOOM*

*Huff* *Huff*

Vegeta gets out of the rubble and starts floating in Air. He's in a sorry state with his left arm just dangling in an awkward position completely broken.

"This can't be possible" mutters Vegeta

"*Arrhhh* Who does this fool think he's dealing with. He's beneath me..I'll show him. I'll show THEM ALL. I'LL REDUCE THIS PLANET TO ASHES!!!!"

Vegeta gets in position and start's charging his Ki.

"HRHHHHHHAAHHHHHHHHHH"

*Beep*

*Sufficient Raw Combat Data Compiled*

<Scene Break 10 Minutes Before>

<3rd P.O.V>

Gohan rushed towards Krillin

"Krillin!!"

"Go..han get a..way *cough* qu..ick"

"No Dad told me to feed you this bean" replies Gohan

He slowly helps Krillin by feeding him.

*Chew* *Chew* *Gulp*

Krillin suddenly jumps back up.

"AHHH!" Gohan panics and falls on his butt.

"Krillin you are okay!!" rejoices Gohan

"Hheheahah yep as good as new" says Krillin as he starts flexing his muscles and stretching.

*BOOOOOM*

Both Krillin and Gohan immediately frown as they look at the area and hear the battle happening close by.

"*Yikes* I don't even want to imagine the battle that's going on out there. We should get out of here quick Gohan, we won't be much of any help in a battle that intense. We would just end up dead." says Krillin

........

"Gohan....?"

Krillin frowns when he sees Gohan kind of in a trance. He notices Gohan's tail *Gulp* and slowly follows his line of sight only to find him looking at the white energy ball in the sky.

*Beat* *BeaT* *BEAT*

*Growl* *BEAT*

"Nooo, Gohan Stoppp!!"

Gohan starts morphing into a Giant Ape slowly

*Growl* *Grrrrrr* *ROARRRR!*

"NOOO!! I've got to cut off his tail."

Krillin grabs Gohan's tail as he is transforming to rip it off.

*Smash* Krillin is swatted away into the rubble with the same tail he was trying to cut.

"GRRRRRRR* *ROOOARRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!*

Gohan in his Great Ape form goes berserk. He starts trashing the whole area around him completely.

All of a sudden he notices a bright Purple twinkle in the sky close by.

He squints his eyes and jumps and starts approaching it. *GRRRRRRR* *ROOARRRR*

<Scene Break Back to Current>

<3rd P.O.V>

Vegeta starts charging purple Ki in his right arm.

"HRHHHHHHAAHHHHHHHHHH"

"Arrhhh..NOOOO VEGETAA!! YOU CAN'T!!" Yells Goku

*ROOOARRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!*

Vegeta frowns after hearing a massive Roar and what he finds terrifies him.

There's a Great Ape Charing his Ki attack in his mouth.

*ROOOARRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!* With a loud roar, Gohan launched his Ki blast towards Vegeta.

Vegeta is caught in the unsuspecting Ki Attack.

"Argh!! NOOOOOO!!!!!!!" He is sent further into the sky as he's completely consumed by the terrifying Ki attack.

*ROOOARRRRRRR* The Great Ape again starts thrashing about bringing destruction to anything and everything in its path.

*Beep*

*Unknown variable detected*

Krillin is seen approaching Goku.

"Gokuuu!!" When he sees Goku's bloodied state he frowns

"Krillin!! What are you doing here again?? You need to get away quick take Gohan with you"

"Yeah.....that's a problem. A very big problem."

Goku's just puzzled at what Krillin's trying to get at.

"Come on Goku who else do you think the Big Monkey there is??"

*GASP*"Gohannn"

Krillin looks around and freezes as he finds the Android staring at them and observing.

"Go..ku... that guy is still watching us....why isn't he moving?" asks Krillin

"I do not know Krillin."

*Beep*

*Prioritizing the unknown variable*

The Android slowly starts floating in Air and moves his gaze to the Great Ape.

Krillin and Goku frown when the Android starts floating and moves his gaze to Gohan.

He quickly disappears towards Gohan.

"NOO!! Krillin you get away from here I can't let him hurt Gohan"

"No Goku with Vegeta the Android and now Gohan...you're gonna need all the help you can get."

Goku nods. They both also quickly start making their way toward Gohan.

*Grrrrrr*

Gohan spots the Android approaching him. *GRRR* He picks up a big boulder and hurls it at him.

Android very quickly and easily dodges every boulder thrown at him and rapidly starts targeting the Ape's Vitals.

He starts climbing the Ape Arm and gets real close to his face to target the eyes.

*Hmmmmmm* A Ki attack is being charged into his left arm.

As he's about to attack he sees a Ki attack heading straight for him and barely avoids it by jumping off the Ape's Arm.

Gohan sees the opportunity to attack the Android and he makes it count by slapping him with an open palm.

*BOOOOOOOOOOOM*

Goku and Krillin winced at the devastating combo they had just pulled through unexpectedly.

They look at the badly injured Android bleeding and laying in the rubble when they spot Vegeta approaching them with enraged eyes.

Vegeta having barely got out of Gohan's Ki Blast was utterly humiliated. He wanted to take the Ape down but looks like Kakarot and Baldie were going to interfere.

*WOOSH* He suddenly from the corner of his eye saw a silhouette move rapidly.

As Krillin and Goku's sights were on Gohan and Vegeta they did not see the Android recover rapidly and approach them.

Android now next to Goku launched a series of devastating combos all aimed to cripple him.

Goku dodged most of them with his reflexes and Kaioken but alas one of Android's attacks got through and landed on his left leg from the side.

*CRACK*

It completely shattered his knee and his left leg was bent sideways.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

'Heh serves him right' thinks Vegeta.

The Android then grabs Goku's face and headbutts him breaking his nose.

"Uaghhhh!!"

Gohan's eyes flicker when he hears his Dad's voice.

Gohan sees the Android grabbing Goku by his broken leg and walking towards Krillin.

'Goku...'

*ROOOARRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!*

Android notices the Ape is in more of a frenzy than before and charging right at him.

As Gohan is rapidly approaching he suddenly freezes at the sight in front of him.

Goku was thrown right towards him...

....

Thanks for Reading (Zeroski)

6