Chapter 9: Aftermath
250 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Heeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy Gokuuuuuuuuuuuu" A blue haired women is seen calling out Goku.

...

"Heyyyy hello down there....Goku!! Aheh hehaheh" Yells out Master Roshi

"Hahah..Master Roshi...Bulma.." Goku's mood brightens up once he sees some familiar faces.

Further down the wasteland Krillin is seen picking up Gohan who's fully naked and passed out.

"Come one Gohan lets get you back near your father" says Krillin

As he's making his way back he notices a ship landing near Goku..

"Ohhh great what now." mutters Krillin

But immediately relaxes once he hears the shout of Bulma and Master Roshi.

"Hahahaha" Krillin laughs and starts carrying Gohan towards the airship and Goku.

*Woooooooosh*

As the airship lands you could hear a loud muttering of someone.

"My Son better be alright you hear me!!!"

Goku visibly pales.

"You know...I rather go another round with you..and Vegeta than deal with a angry Chi-Chi Ahah..ahaha" Goku awkwardly laughs as he looks at the Android.

Enzo frowns wondering if Chi-Chi another hidden warrior of Earth than has their Battle power hidden like the rest.

*Argh* Suddenly Enzo grabs his head and has a pulsing headache he's been experiencing since he was forcefully awakened.

"GOHANNNNNNNNNN!!!" He interrupted by a screaming black haired woman.

<Scene Break>

<3rd P.O.V>

Meanwhile...

Deep inside a mountain area located north of North City is a Hidden Lab.

A individual is seen with multiple state of the art machinery.

He is seen reviewing the fights of Enzo, Goku, Saiyans on multiple screens and also watching a live feed of current aftermath focusing his attention to Enzo.

"How can this be possible..." mutter the individual as he looks at Enzo

"It was a completely failed prototype....he shouldn't even be alive...all the other prototypes have failed but why not this one..?"

He starts bringing up all the files linked to the individual.

A digital document appears on the screen.

Codename: Devour    Lead Scientist: Dr. Gero

'Hump..Dr. Gero is no more I am Android 20'

"Yes...I remember this experiment. He was the very first test prototype for my ultimate project 'Cell'" mutters Dr. Gero

"I had realized that due to this project that I cannot perfect the Cell project on a human base form. Humans were too fragile and would break very easily. So I opted out for using genetics of strongest fighters."

"But that still doesn't explain why he's alive now....from the logs I can see here his brain was irreparably damaged and he was Brain dead....could this have created some sort of a phenomenon?" mutter Dr. Gero and start contemplating.

"No...I cannot change my plan due to the unexpected...I have already decided that Cell will be designed via Cell recombination using genetics."

He looks back at the screen that shows the Android absorbing Piccolo and a while later regrowing his limbs as how Piccolo would.

"Looks like he can also use the absorb ability....I had designed it to absorb Ki...How is he using it to absorb the genetics of the individual. An what baffles me the most is he succeeded and immediately used the ability."

'Did someone else take over my abandoned lab and start experimenting on him...also from the looks of it he most likely has his free will.' thinks Dr. Gero.

*Sigh* "He should still have the AI Chip that I implanted in him hopefully.....If I can communicate to it I should be able to shut him down and bring him in for Study. Lets try and see if I can access it."

*Beep*

Dr. Gero uses his Super Computer to start his communication to the AI Chip. He's hoping to take control over the AI.

*Initiating AI Communication Override*

He monitors the live feed to see it's a success.

*Flinch*

He notices the Android has been staring at the disguised spy Remote tracking device.

"Wha...how long has he been staring at the device..." mutters a panicked Dr. Zero

The Android slowly lifts his left hand and releases a immense wind pressure Ki attack that completely shatters the device spying on them.

*Bzzzzt* the display is immediately gone to blank.

"'Tsk' Though I'm done gathering all the data I need from the Z fighters...I'm now uncertain about this unknown anomaly..and looks like I can't be caught spying on him as well. "

<Scene Break>

<3rd P.O.V>

"GOHANNNNNNNNNN!!!" a black haired woman is seen rushing out of the airship while frantically searching for Gohan.

"Where is my SON!!!"

*Gulp* Krillin audibly gulps as he spots Chi-Chi looking for Gohan while he walks back carrying him.

Chi-Chi immediately spots Gohan naked and all bruised and battered.

"Gohannnn!!*Gasp*" She runs right to Krillin and grabs Gohan while pushing Krillin out the way.

"Gohannnnn....What have these bad men done to you my baby...look at this horrendous scar on your face...*sob*sob*"

{AN: Gohan has a same scar on his face as the one future Gohan has.}

"Mommy will never let you out of her sight *sob* *sob*ohhh Gohan!!!"

Master Roshi and Bulma get out of the airship along with Korin and approach Goku.

"Goku....how are you can you move at all" ask Bulma seeing the bloodied Goku.

"Sorry..if I can't get up to say hello..I have really taken quite the beating and over...used my techniques." replies Goku weakly

"Rest now you have done enough Goku..we will get you to the hospital soon, as I have run out of Senzu Beans." says Korin

'A talking cat..how strange'

"Yeah Goku rest now boy we will take care of the rest." Says Master Roshi

Krillin starts speaking as he approaches the group.

"I'm afraid I got some bad news guys...Yamcha, Tien, Chiaotzu didn't...make it. And with Piccolo and Kami...also gone..that means so are the Dragon Balls."

Bulma starts sobbing and everyone's mood plummets at the grim news.

Roshi spots the Android and tries approaching him.

All of a sudden they all hear someone approaching them with loud steps.

"STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!" They all stop and look towards the wasteland only to see Yajirobe.

"Yajirobe...?" mutters Krillin

"DON'T GET NEAR THAT MONSTER!!!" Yells Yajirobe as he points to the Android.

Everyone then move their gaze to the Android.

Enzo just keeps his poker face and stares at them.

Yajirobe soon joins everyone.

"Trust me guys that guy is bad new. He did something weird to Piccolo's body....and regrew his missing arms." explains Yajirobe

He starts explaining everything that happened to the group of people.

*Beep*

*Unknown frequency detected from North West*

*AI Recommends to destroy as soon as possible*

Enzo looks around and but finds nothing but soon spots a lone bug like device flying around and not moving too much.

'Hmmm that's a weird looking bug perhaps that's the device emitting the strange frequency. But why was it only detected now..'

Under everyone's watchful eyes Enzo slowly lifts his left hand and shoots a Ki attack that generates extreme wind pressure and sees the bug completely obliterated.

*WOOSHHH*

He looks back at the group only to see them all on guard and scrutinizing him.

Enzo  just keeps his poker face and stares at them again.

"Someone was spying on us I think." says Enzo

"Shut UP!!" Yell Bulma and Chi-Chi

"How could you do such things and especially to a little boy no less." Asks Chi-Chi

After everyone had heard the story from Krillin and Yajirobe that he was the one who mainly put Goku and Gohan in that state, they wanted nothing to do with the Android.

"You should be ashamed of yourself!!" says Chi-Chi as she approaches him fearlessly.

'Heh I see what Goku now means about rather fighting me and Vegeta.' thinks Enzo

Enzo frowns as he experiences another splitting headache.

'I need to look more into this headache' thinks Enzo

*Beep*

*Host is recommended to visit AI Program and get a Brain scan done for any damage*

'Alright might schedule that as a first priority'

While Enzo's contemplating his headache the rest of the Group is on the Edge as they see the cold Android currently frowning. Master Roshi and Krillin subtlety make their way to Chi-Chi and quickly manage to pull her back.

"Don't worry guys...I don't think he will hurt us...anymore..not as long as he needs us." Replies Goku

Everyone trust Goku and take his word and ease up a little.

They soon start approaching the airship with the Android included.

Once everyone has boarded the Air Ship they start making their way to the pick up the bodies of the Allies.

*Sob**Sob* Bulma is still unstable and seen constantly crying over Yamcha.

Soon Krillin Roshi and Yajirobe pick up all the remaining bodies of their allies.

When they look at Piccolo's shriveled up body intense rage fills Krillin and Goku as they stare at the Android.

Enzo shows no emoting on his poker face.

'Heh...look at them being all salty...it's too much of a hassle to even explain...' thinks Enzo

"urgh..ahh" Gohan opens his eyes and immediately *Flinches*.

"OHH Gohan! it's okay now!! you're safe" replies Chi-Chi as she hugs him.

"Mom....is that really you..?"

"Yesh *sob* don't worry my son mommy will protect you now*sob*"

"Yeah..don't worry Son you're safe now." comforts Roshi.

"Yah..Gohan relax we did it.." add Krillin.

"We did..? what happened to Vegeta? and the Android?" asks a curious Gohan.

"Vegeta got away and well....as for the Android..look behind you." says Krillin

Gohan looks back to see the blue ice cold eyes staring right at him.

"NOO!! Mom get away!!" Yells Gohan.

"No...Gohan relax he's...made a deal with Goku so he won't hurt us anymore" replies Krillin to ease Gohan's worries.

Gohan has a blank look on his face unsure about how he feels about all this.

Yajirobe and Korin start catching up Gohan up to speed.

"Hey Guys...I think we maybe able to wish all our friends back..." says Krillin

"What do you mean Krillin...?" ask Bulma

"Well before the Android and Goku joined us we saw Vegeta give the order to kill Piccolo. They did not want to kill him before...they also mentioned the fact..that Piccolo was from the planet Namek..and no longer need him alive" says Krillin

"That it! If we can figure out where Namek is and go there we can perhaps wish all our friends back!!" Says Gohan with a renewed vigor.

'Namek..huh..ohh well that's nothing to do with me...' thinks Enzo as he activated his AI.

*Beep*

*Initiating AI Program*

Soon he closes his eyes and by the time he reopens them he is already in the program with the Endless white space.

<Enzo P.O.V>

"AI I need you to scan my brain for any kind of abnormality. I'm having random headaches after you force awakened me" states a annoyed Enzo

*Certainly Host. Please proceed to the door behind you.*

He quickly open the door only to see the Medbay area where all sorts of machinery are available.

*Please get into the Stasis Pod*

I quickly get in, put the helmet on my head and the AI automatically closes the Pod.

*Host please close your eyes and empty your mind*

Soon enough I lose my conscious.

I hear loud noises..as I slowly open my eyes.

*HONK* *HONK*

'Huh..? Where is this...? Why does everything look so much bigger..?'

Enzo sees all kinds of lights, vehicles and immense amount of people all around him.

"WHAT are you doing kid!! Hurry up." says a old gruff looking man.

'Huh am I shivering? Why am I also moving on my own...'

As I am approaching the man I start contemplating.

'Is...this perhaps someone memory?...'

\====================================================/

Thanks for Reading (Zeroskii)

5