Chapter 15: Power of Fruit Part 1
170 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Turles jumps back and squints his eyes to carefully analyze his opponent properly.

'The scouter still only shows him 17,000...but with that last attack, I can tell he was a lot more powerful. Something tells me this guy is a lot more powerful than he lets on...' Contemplates Turles as he removes his scouter and throws it away.

"Hehehe jeez here I thought this would be a nice walk in the park after my power boost but you're a sneaky one, aren't you? Hehahehe" Turles observes the stranger and notices he has been carefully observing him since the beginning.

"Heh, your gaze is quite unnerving...Come show me what you can do!!" says Turles.

...

<3rd P.O.V>

"Allow me to formally introduce myself,  I am Turles a proud Saiyan Warrior" says Turles as he gets into his fighting stance.

Enzo immediately lunges towards the Saiyan

Starts throwing a series of combo attacks *Woosh* *Woosh* *Woosh* All the strikes are easily dodged by Turles by a hair's width.

Enzo immediately creates distance between himself and Turles and starts shooting low-power ki attacks to create a smoke screen.

*Boom* *Boom* *Boom* *Boom*

Hoping to catch Turles lacking Enzo uses his speed to get behind him and launches two feints attacks with his arms targeting Turles's vitals while the real attack an overhead heel kick slams into Turles sending him towards the ground.

*BOOOOOOOOM*

*Sigh*"I guess it won't be that easy...It never is." Mutters Enzo as he noticed Turles block the kick and deliberately relaxes himself to get pushed back and mitigate the damage completely.

Dust slowly starts settling and Enzo can see Turles completely unscathed and just dusting his armour.

*Hehahaha* "Surely you were not hoping I'd kick the bucket from just that now, did you?" says Turles.

*Woosh* Enzo appears right beside Turles hoping to get a few more hits in.

*Grab* His leg is immediately grabbed by Turles and a counter kick is sent towards Enzo's torso.

*BOOOOOM*

Enzo is sent flying towards the hill and crashes right into it stopping the momentum of the attack.

Enzo slowly gets back up on his feet.

He is annoyed as to why Turles was still standing there and not following up and capitalizing on his openings.

'*Tch* Looks like he's not as stupid as Nappa nor as Prideful and Conceited as Vegeta. He observes carefully and then responds. I had deliberately left myself open but looks like he did not take the bait' Thinks Enzo.

*Step* *Step* Enzo notices Turles walking with a grin on his face.

"Come now stranger surely that's not the best you can do right? Were you hoping to bait me right there?" mocks Turles.

"I'm not even close to being warmed up"

Enzo frowns and lunges again at him at blinding speeds.

This time Turles also lunges at Enzo to retaliate. *BOOOOOOOOOOOM*

Shockwaves are sent when both their fist collide.

*Boom* *Boom* *Boom* *Boom*

Turles easily matches Enzo's attacks blow for blow with little to no effort.

<Turles P.O.V>

*Boom* *Boom* *Boom* *Boom*

'Heh, looks like he's stopped playing games and now opting for a direct approach. Sneaky little bastard'

*Boom* *Boom* *Boom* *Boom*

'My body is still taking its time adapting to the Fruit. Shouldn't take too long now... hmmm?'

*Boom* *Boom* *Boom* *Boom* *Woosh*

'I had to dodge that last attack....was that a coincidence?'

*Boom* *Boom* *Woosh* *Woosh* *Boom* *Woosh*

"Heh...wow colour me impressed...look at you already adapting to my fighting style and countering..Yess!! That's how it should be Hehahaa"

*HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA* 'Let's see how to handle a bit more power than before Hehahaha'

*BOOOOOM* *BOOOOOM*

"Hahaha that's right where are your counters now *BOOOOOM*" mocks Turles as he starts overpowering the stranger.

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

"Huh!!?"

'What's this..is my Scouter busted?'

<Scene Break 10 minutes before>

<3rd P.O.V>

"Gohan!! Be careful don't let him get the drop on you" Yells Krillin as he starts building up his Ki for a Destructo Disc.

*HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA* Gohan powers up and zooms towards Amond.

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

"Heh looks like you earthlings have the habit of hiding your power levels....look at you go you brat your power level has risen to 4500 Hehe" Says Amond

Gohan starts attacking Amond as his power level keeps rising.

*TA* *TA* *TA* *HAAAA* Gohan shoots and energy blast.

*Beep* *Beep* '5000...his power level just keeps fluctuating' Thinks Amond as he easily shrugs off his attacks and Ki blast while being distracted by his scouter.

*Woosh*

"HUHHH!!!"  *AHHHHHHHHHHHH*

Gohan moves out of the way and Krillin's Destructo Disk neatly takes off Amond's left arm.

"HELL!! YEAH!!" Yells Krillin as his attack manages to cripple Amond

"AHHHHHH!!! You damm pests wait until I get my hand on YOU BOTH!!!" yells Amond in rage and immediately burns the part where his hand was to stop the bleeding.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!" *Huff* *Huff* *Huff*

*Woosh* Amond closes the distance between himself and Krillin in an instant and starts attacking him.

*Boom* *Boom*

Though Krillin notices Amond's poor stance and attacks due to his missing arm he can't do much as he's just being overpowered by pure power.

*Gahhhhhhh* A clean hit to his face sends Krillin packing into the far woods.

*BOOOOOOOOOM*

"KRILLIN!! Nooooooo.....not again...noooooooooo" Yells Gohan as his power level starts climbing rapidly.

"I REFUSE to let my friends die again!!!* HAAAAAAAAAAAA*" *ZOOOOOOM*

"HAHAHAHAH COME BRAT!!!!" Amond crushes his beeping scouter and also lunges towards Gohan.

*POW**POW**POW* *BAAAAM*

*GAHHHH* Amond though more powerful than Gohan is at a severe disadvantage due to his missing arm and his form is broken.

Gohan's relentless attacks in a rage fit start becoming threatening to him.

"AHHHHHH You insufferable BRAT!!!" Amond jumps back and starts gathering his Red Ki in his right hand.

Gohan notices this, reciprocates the same and starts charging his Ki attack.

"Try stopping this you BRAT!!!" *HAAAAAAAAAA* "PLANET BOMB!!!"

Red Ball of Ki is launched towards Gohan.

*HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA* "MASENKOOOOOO!!!!!!" Gohan also launches his attack towards Amond.

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM* Both Ki attacks collide creating immense pressure and the rubble starts flying upwards.

*Gakkhhh* Gohan struggles to get an Advantage due to Amond being more powerful.

"HAHAHAHAHA DIE!!! YOU BRAT!!!" Yells Amond as he notices his power advantage over Gohan.

Gohan notices Krillin behind Amond and a Destructo Disk above him.

"GOHANNNNNN!!!!" Yells Krillin somewhat recovered from his previous sorry state.

Amond immediately panics noticing Krillin to the side with his attack.

"GET READY!!!!!" *HAAAAAAAAA* Krillin throws the Destructo Disk right at Amond's right Arm.

"DAMM IT!!!!" Amond immediately moves his right arm, releasing control over his Ki attack.

"NOWW GOHANNN!!!" Yells Krillin

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" On queue Gohan releases every ounce of energy he has into the attack subconsciously reaching new heights.

Krillin gulps as he watches Gohan's attack more than triple its size and completely swallows Amond's attack while approaching him.

"HAHAHAHAAAA!!!!" Amond just mockingly laughs at the turn of events as he gets completely vaporized by the attack.

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM* a big mushroom cloud appears in distance and it completely eradicates the landscape.

"ha.hah.hah" Laughs Krillin nervously at the destruction caused by Gohan's attack.

Gohan freefalls to the ground completely passed out after the attack.

Krillin quickly approaches him and looks at Gohan asleep peacefully.

'To think this little kid released that kind of devastating attack..' *Sigh*

<Scene Break Back to Turles>

<3rd P.O.V>

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

"HUH...What's this a Power Level of 22,000.." Turles looks in the direction of Amond.

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

Turles quickly takes a step back from Enzo and squints at the attack in distance.

Enzo does the same.

"Well...Well now isn't this a turn of events. What sort of monster is hiding there I wonder.."

<Enzo P.O.V>

'Heh looks like the Kid can do it if he puts his mind to it' Thinks Enzo with a smirk.

'Maybe I should take him with me, He definitely has the best potential I have seen in terms of growth' Contemplates Enzo.

'Enzo'

hmmm?

'Yes, North Kai?'

'You need to end this quickly the more time you give Turles the more he will adapt to the power of Fruit' Says King Kai in Panic

'Hmmm, alright then I'll stop testing the waters and try out something new I've been meaning to' says Enzo

Yes, this is a perfect opportunity to test out the effects new Unique Skill.

<3rd P.O.V>

'What was that spike in power level my Scouter picked up..maybe I should start wrapping this up here and stop playing around' Thinks Turles.

"Looks like things have ended on the other side.." Says Enzo with a cold emotionless voice.

"So you can speak...and..Yes....Looks like it has..." Replies Turles

"I guess we both are thinking the same thing..Heh" laughs Turles

Dark red aura starts faintly appearing around Enzo.

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

Turles looks at the stranger's power level rising rapidly and shoots right past the previous power level he detected.

*Sigh* Turles removes his scouter and throws it away.

"I have come to realize this will just distract me as you all seem to have ways to mask your power level" says Turles.

*HrrrrrrrrrrrrrHaaaaaaaaaaa*

All of Turles muscles start bulging and start brimming with the power they contain.

"Heh..I'll crush you like an ant, you should know better than to fight someone with such a higher power level" Mocks Turles

Turles looks at the stranger mockingly as a higher being.

"That's it, get an eye full, You are now witnessing the birth of a new legend." Laughs Turles while looking at the stranger's aura taking a deeper shade of Red.

Turles immediately stops laughing as he notices the air around him start getting colder and colder...and the stranger's eerie dark red aura growing with no limits.

\====================================================/

Hi Guys. Zeroski here. Sorry for taking so long to update. I just didn't have enough time after work to update this FF.

Thanks for Reading (Zeroskii)

Please leave some feedback :)

2