Chapter 16: Power of Fruit Part 2
167 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Turles looks at the stranger mockingly as a higher being.

"That's it, get an eye full, You are now witnessing the birth of a new legend." Laughs Turles while looking at the stranger's aura taking a deeper shade of Red.

Turles immediately stops laughing as he notices the air around him start getting colder and colder...and the stranger's eerie dark red aura growing with no limits.

...

<3rd P.O.V>

'What's this....to think he was hiding soo much power' Thinks Turles.

*Flinch*

*POWWWWW* Before Turles even registers the stranger's movement he's hit right in the face.

Watching Turles stumble from his previous attack Enzo quickly grabs his tail in a Vise-Grip and with his left-hand starts throwing a series of devastating attacks with his right.

*POWW**POWW**BOOM*

*Ugh*Turles tries to block them but notices Enzo using his tail to move him slightly effectively creating gaps in his defence.

Enzo capitalises on this opening and coats both his fists in the Red Aura and further increasing his grip on Turles's Tail while launching a brutal uppercut to his chin.

Turles panics upon seeing the incoming attack and uses both his hands to guard his chin.

*POOOOOOOOOW*

*ARHHHHHHHHHH* Screams Turles as he is launched right into the sky after the uppercut connects.

Enzo does not follow up but waits for Turles to catch his bearings.

*RAAAAHHHH* *Huff* *Huff* Turles returns. His expression no longer displays any haughtiness like before. His chin was bruised and his Tail missing.

"You Bastard!! " Yells Turles

"So that was your Plan...*Huff*" Says Turles as he notices his severed Tail in Enzo's left hand.

*Scoff* Enzo scoffs while looking at the tail and immediately the tail crumbles and disintegrates turning into dust.

"Well, we don't want any monkey business now do we?" Says Enzo in his monotonous voice.

"Gotta hand it to you...I did not realise you would be aware of our Saiyan Physique.." ask Turles suspiciously.

"I highly doubt that weakling Kakarot drove away Vegeta...so it must have been you...yes that would explain a lot" Says Turles

"HrrrrrrrAHHHHHHHHHH" Turles muscles expand and assimilate even more to the fruit, Further increasing his strength.

"Let's start round 2, shall we? Hehaha" Says Turles as he lunges towards Enzo.

Enzo also reciprocates by lunging at Turles.

*BOOOOM* Shockwaves are sent as their fist collide again

*POW* *POW* *POW*

Turles gets the drop on Enzo with his speed and delivers a devastating attack into Enzo's solar plexus.  *BOOOOOOOOOM*

*Ughhhh* Enzo groans due to the strength behind that attack.

Turles immediately capitalises on the opportunity, He interlocks both his hands and slams Enzo into the ground.

*BOOOOOOOOOOM*

A huge crater is formed when Enzo crashes into the ground.

Enzo quickly picks himself up from the crater while staggered.

"Let me show you how a real Saiyan fights Hehaha" Turles once again rushes the downed stranger.

Turles delivers a clean hit to Enzo's face and immediately uses his Knee to kick him into the Air.

*POWWWW*

*Gahhhh* Enzo is sent flying towards the sky.

As Enzo is slowing down he notices Turles already in front of him upside-down launching an overhead kick.

*BOOOOOOOOOM*

Enzo is sent flying right back towards the ground.

*AHHHHHHHHHHH* Turles powers up quickly and Zooms past Enzo towards the ground.

Once he reaches the ground he uses his Knee attack to stop Enzo's Fall, while delivering a crippling attack by interlocking both his hands and slamming Enzo into the ground.

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

He then looks at the fallen Enzo and starts walking towards him while charging a Purple Ki attack on his right hand.

*Step* *Step* *Step*

*Wooooooooooo*

He then steps on Enzo's torso while pointing the Ki attack towards him.

Enzo looks at the incoming Ki attack from Turles and immediately coats himself with more of the Aura.

"HeheHa where is all that smugness gone now?" Asks Turles as he launches his Ki attack without hesitation.

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

"HAHAHAHAHAAHA" laughs Turles as he watches the stranger get consumed with the Ki attack.

"HAAHAHAHAHA..AHAAH...Hu..HUH!!??" Turles leg gets pushed back by a glowing red Aura.

As the dust settles Turles notices the Stranger completely unharmed and covered with a glowing red aura.

Enzo's face is twisted in utter and absolute rage. His bloodshot eyes and veins on his forehead and cheeks show he's about to lose it.

*WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHHH*

Immense wind pressure is generated by Enzo pushing Turles away and creating distance.

"AHRRAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Enzo's Aura keeps growing and growing creating a red sky over both the warriors. 

<Scene Break>

<3rd P.O.V>

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

"Huh? That's where Enzo's fighting the leader named Turles what energy...I have never felt energy so huge it's almost 3-4 times higher than Vegeta" Says Krillin as he's carrying Gohan to safety.

'Krillin'

huh?

'Krillin!!!'

"King Kai?"

"Yes listen to me something is wrong with Enzo you need to get as far away from there as possible!!! He's no longer responding to any of my transmissions."

As if on queue Krillin heard a Bestial Roar.

"AHRRAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Krillin's face loses its colour sensing the power that's coming out from that area.

All the rubble starts flowing upwards and the sky starts taking a shade of red.

"Ummm King...Kai...is Enzo still on our side..?" asks Krillin nervously.

<Scene Break>

<3rd P.O.V>

"GOKU!!! How many times have I told you to stop moving!! HUH!!!!?" Yells Chi-Chi as she noticed Goku tense and sitting up straight in bed.

"My god.....what's happening out there..? King Kai? Did Enzo just eat the fruit from the tree or whatever?" Mutters Goku in a tense tone sending that dreadful energy while completely ignoring Chi-Chi.

'No Goku...I'm not sure what's happening at all...usually Enzo is very calm and collected and this Energy from him just feels like an untamed wild beast' Replies King Kai.

"We can only hope Enzo is still on our side after all this..." mutters Goku.

<Scene Break back to Enzo (10 minutes before) >

<Enzo P.O.V>

*ARHHHHHHHHHH* Screams Turles as he is launched right into the sky after the uppercut connects.

'Heh...that's one thing taken care of' Thinks Enzo as he looks at the severed tail from Turles in his left hand.

*Beep*

'Huh?'

*Host the severed tail is reacting to your unstable energy and blood lust aura*

*Host is advised to immediately assimilate the tail and link it to your unstable energy*

'Hmmm okay, I thought I needed a whole body to absorb?'

*No Host, this tail can instead serve as a catalyst to just awaken something you already have but dormant*

*A new Unique Skill possibly*

Enzo notices that Turles has already recovered and approached him again.

"So that was your Plan...*Huff*" Says Turles as he notices his severed Tail in Enzo's left hand.

*Scoff* Enzo scoffs while looking at the tail and immediately activates absorb but redirects the biomaterials towards his blood lust aura.

The Tail crumbles away making it look like Enzo disintegrated it.

"Well, we don't want any monkey business now do we?" says Enzo

'Uggghhhh...Why does my head hurt so much and why do I feel anger boiling up inside of me'

*Beep*

*Congrats Host you have awakened a new Dormant unique ability. (%$#^&*$)*

Enzo zones out in a trance feeling all the rage boiling up inside him.

Turles not letting this chance slip starts brutally attacking Enzo with back to back combos not letting Enzo escape.

'Ugh'

Enzo becomes a ragdoll for Turles, who unleashes combo after combo after combo.

Enzo who's still in a trance and not moving at all vaguely notices Turles approaching him in the crater he is lying in.

*Step* *Step* *Step*

*Wooooooooooo*

Turles then steps on his torso while pointing the Ki attack towards him.

Enzo looks at the incoming Ki attack from Turles and instinctively draws on this blood lust aura skill to coat himself.

"HeheHa where is all that smugness gone now?" Asked Turles as he launches his Ki attack without hesitation.

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

"HAHAHAHAHAAHA" laughs Turles as he watches Enzo take the attack.

*Snap* 'Yes...., I can just use him as an outlet to redirect all this anger and lust to create carnage'

*Awakening*

Enzo looks at Turles pale face as he lets go of any restraint over his anger.

"AHRRAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

<Scene Break>

<3rd P.O.V>

Turles after getting pushed back started getting goosebumps.

He noticed all the rubble flying upward and the whole sky turning a shade of red.

*Gulp*

'Fuck, this is bad I was thinking that was going a bit too easy' thinks Turles

"URRRRGHHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

He quickly noticed the stranger changing physically, becoming more taller and muscular.

His eyes started to flicker between blue and yellow..almost looking animalistic.

Turles instincts were screaming for him to escape.

'This is bad!! This is really bad!! I need to get away QUICKLY!!! My only hope is to find more fruits near the Tree' Thinks Turles as he quickly starts moving towards the Tree and ignoring Enzo.

Turles frantically starts looking for another fruit desperately while Enzo is still powering up.

He knows if he doesn't find the fruit now he's as good as finished.

\====================================================/

Thanks for Reading (Zeroskii)

Please leave some feedback :)

6