Chapter 17: Power of Fruit Part 3
155 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Turles instincts were screaming for him to escape.

'This is bad!! This is really bad!! I need to get away QUICKLY!!! My only hope is to find more fruits near the Tree' Thinks Turles as he quickly starts moving towards the Tree and ignoring Enzo.

Turles frantically starts looking for another fruit desperately while Enzo is still powering up.

He knows if he doesn't find the fruit now he's as good as finished.

...

<Scene Break>

<3rd P.O.V>

"Dammit, Dammit, DAMM ITT!!!"

Turles is seen frantically searching for new ripe fruits.

He finds a small hollow grotto connected to the Tree of Might and quickly approaches it.

*Twinkle*

"HEHAHAHAHAHA JACKPOT!!!" yells Turles as he's looking at 4 ripe fruits just waiting to be plucked.

Turles approached the Tree of Might, its large, glowing fruit beckoning him closer. With a sly grin, he reached out and plucked one from its branch, savouring its sweet, energizing taste.

*CRUNCH**CRUNCH**CRUNCH**gulp*

*CRUNCH**CRUNCH**CRUNCH**gulp*

As Turles ate the fruit from the Tree of Might, he could feel his power growing with each bite. His muscles bulged and his aura crackled with energy.

"Yes, the power... it's incredible. With this, I can defeat even the default that BUG!!!" Yells Turles excitedly after devouring just one fruit.

'I better hurry that monster is still stronger than me at the moment hahaha but not for long' contemplates Turles as he goes back to devouring the next fruit.

*CRUNCH**CRUNCH**CRUNCH**gulp*

*CRUNCH**CRUNCH**CRUNCH**gulp*

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!" Turles starts laughing maniacally as his power level shoots up again substantially.

<Scene Break>

<3rd P.O.V>

Krillin hides with the unconscious Gohan as he quickly notices a man with Black Saiyan Armour who looks exactly like Goku.

'How's this possible...He looks exact copy of Goku.' Thinks Krillin

'I wonder what he's searching for...?'

Turles is then seen approaching the grotto and plucking a few ripe fruits from the Tree of Might.

'What's he doin...!!!!!?' Krillin senses the man's power sky rocket instantly after he just ate a fruit.

'Was it usually that easy to get strong...and he has 3 more of the same fruits...now that's just insane' Thinks Krillin

'About as insane as the monster now approaching here!!' Krillin quickly grabs Gohan and makes a run for it stealthily, as this whole area will soo be a crazy battle field.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!" Turles is seen laughing as he's emerging out of the grotto.

<Scene Break>

<3rd P.O.V>

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!" Turles laughs as he finished devouring his 4th fruit.

As he finished the last piece of fruit, Turles let out a crazed laugh and his power surged to new heights. He knew that he was now strong enough to take on anyone.

"YESSS!!!! With this, it should even out the playing field...Now, nothing can stop me. I will become the greatest warrior in the GALAXY!!" Says Turles as he looks at the stranger approaching him rapidly.

*WOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHHHHH*

Enzo arrives and crazy amount of wind pressure is generated as he lands on the ground.

Turles and Enzo stood facing each other, their energy radiating off them like a fierce aura. The two warriors had clashed before, but this time it was different. Both had undergone immense power-ups and were at full strength, and neither was holding back.

'What the fuck is he...' Thinks Turles and he gets a good look at the stranger with overflowing power.

As Turles stood in front of his opponent, he felt a strange sense of unease. The power emanating from the other fighter was unlike anything he had ever felt before.

For a moment, Turles hesitated. He had always been confident in his abilities, even more so after devouring the 4 fruits but something about this opponent made him question himself.

As he looked into Enzo's yellow eyes, he began to feel a sense of dread. There was something primal about this warrior that he couldn't quite put his finger on, something that made him feel...intimidated.

*Tch* 'I gotta pull myself together' Thinks Turles as tried to shake the feeling off, reminding himself of his own strength and power he just gained.

"I may have been weak before, but now I have the power of the Tree of Might on my side. You won't defeat me so easily." Says Turles.

Wasting no other words, Turles launched himself at Enzo, his fists flying as he attempted to land a punch. But Enzo was too quick, dodging to the side and retaliating with a powerful kick that sends Turles crashing into a nearby rocky hill.

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOM* "ARUgHHHH"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Turles powers up and quickly recovers.

His eyes blazing with determination. He knew that Stranger was incredibly strong just from that one exchange, but he was determined to push himself to his limits in this fight.

*Tch* 'Here he comes' Thinks Turles as he sees Enzo approaching him

The two warriors charged at each other, their fists and feet colliding in a series of lightning-fast strikes. Every blow landed with the force behind it to generate shockwaves echoing across the battlefield.

*POOOW**POOOW**BOOOOOOOM*

As they fought, it became clear that Enzo was the more skilled fighter, able to anticipate Turles attacks and counter them with lightning-fast reflexes.

Enzo's raw power was unmatched, and every time he landed a hit, Turles felt the impact reverberating through his body.

"UGHHhhhhhhh.....YOU!" As the fight progressed, Turles realized that all his moves were becoming too predictable and each of the stranger's attacks and counters became sharper and more precise almost as if he was adapting to his fighting style as the fight progressed.

Undeterred, Turles charges at Enzo, unleashing a flurry of punches and kicks. But Enzo simply shrugs off the attacks, barely even flinching as Turles' blows bounce off his body.

*WOOOOOOOOO* Turles panics as he sees Enzo with an energy attack.

Enzo responds with a massive energy blast that sends Turles flying backwards

"ARRGHHHHHHH" screams Turles.

As he's sent crashing through several big rocks and causing them to collapse in a shower of rubble.

"Ughhhhhhhh" *Che* Turles muscles start twitching again as his power yet again increases as the fight goes on. He quickly realised the fight is helping him assimilate the fruits faster and that he was only going to get more powerful.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Turles feeling his power increase exponentially stands up once again and faces Enzo, ready for a fight.

"You underestimate me, Stranger. I have yet to show you my true power." Says Turles while grinning and lunging at Enzo with even greater speed than before.

Turles charges at Enzo with newfound strength, his fists glowing with energy.

The two warriors collide with an explosion of power that shakes the earth, their attacks tearing up the landscape around them. Turles summoned the power of the fruit of the Tree of Might, hoping it would give him an edge. But even this wasn't enough to stop Enzo, who continued to press forward with his relentless assault.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Enzo unleashed a massive energy wave that obliterated everything in its path. Turles managed to dodge most of it, but he was still hit by the residual energy, sending him flying backwards.

He watches in horror as Enzo charges towards him, his eyes glowing with a fierce intensity. He barely manages to dodge the first few attacks, but Enzo's power is still too great, and soon he finds himself on the receiving end of a brutal beating.

*BOOOOM* *POW* *POW* *POW*

"ARHHHh" Turles dodged and weaved, blocked and countered, but the other warrior seemed to anticipate his every move. Turles felt his confidence waning with each passing moment, and he knew that he was in trouble.

Enzo wasn't done yet. He charged forward once again, his power increasing with every step. Turles tried to block Enzo's next attack, but it was no use.

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

Enzo's fist crashed through Turles' defence delivering a devastating blow that shattered Turles' armour completely. The armour pieces flew off in all directions, leaving Turles vulnerable and exposed, while sending him hurling through the air.

*CRASHHHHHHHHHH*

Turles landed hard on the ground, his body bruised and battered from that fierce exchange.

*Huff* *Huff* Turles picks himself up and looks back at Enzo.

At that moment, Turles knew that he had been truly intimidated. He had come face-to-face with a warrior whose power and skill were beyond anything he had ever encountered before, and he couldn't help but feel a sense of awe and respect for his opponent.

*BzzzTT* Turles muscles start twitching again further assimilating to the fruits.

*Sigh* 'Will this increase even be enough...he looks completely unfazed' Thinks Turles

'Let's try a different approach' contemplates Turles.

*WOOOSH*

Turles quickly takes flight and stares at Enzo below.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Turles begins to charge up his energy and forms a green sphere of Ki in his hand.

"TAKE THIS!!!!! CRUSHER BALL!!!" Screams Turles

He then launches the attack towards Enzo.

The Crusher Ball approaches Enzo at high speed, causing a powerful shockwave to ripple through the air.

Enzo senses the incoming attack and quickly responds by dodging to the side, narrowly avoiding the Crusher Ball as it explodes on impact with the ground.

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM* *WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*

The force of the explosion creates a large crater and sends debris flying in all directions.

Enzo just looks at the destruction completely unfazed by it.

Turles, realizing that his attack missed, decides to follow up with a rapid series of Ki blasts, which he fires at Enzo in quick succession.

*TA* *TA* *TA* *TA* *TA* *TA* *TA* *TA* *TA* *HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM* Enzo is consumed in the fury of Ki blasts.

*HUFF* *HUFF* *HUFF* Turles pants catching his breath while waiting for the dust to settle.

*Step* *Step* *Step* Turles frowns as he starts hearing the footsteps.

Turles couldn't believe it as he sees Enzo completely unharmed. He had never been pushed back and cornered like this before.

"Is that all you've got? I thought you were supposed to be powerful with that fruit. Pathetic." Says Enzo with a slight irritation in his tone as he looks up at Turles.

"Enzo"

"Huh...?" Turles looks confused.

"Just thought you should know the name of the one that's about to end you" Says Enzo as he starts gathering a mixture of black and purple ominous Ki.

*HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM* An humming noise is heard as Enzo gathers an astonishing amount of Ki.

"It's..been a while since I used this technique...let's see you survive this" Says Enzo as all the rubble from the battlefield starts flowing upwards.

\=================================================================/

Thanks for Reading (Zeroskii)

Please leave some feedback :)

3