Chapter 1 prologue (voices)
81 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He woke up after hearing some strange sounds and found himself surrounded by darkness.

"where am i"

he asked himself

while the sounds continue. Now it sounded like someone is having a conversation in a muffled voice.

"What is this place and what are these strange sounds that seem to come from the water"

"is someone having a conversation"

It's hard to understand because it's like someone is having a conversation underwater.

"Some people are having some kind of conversation outside"

"And feels like there are at least 3 to 4 people there and they're speaking a different language that I didn't know of"

he continued to ask himself and began to answer his questions

"and i can't even see anything in here"

After waking up to unfamiliar voices, he asked himself again

Finding himself in some unknown place, he started feeling a little restless. and his trepidation grew worse because of the darkness

"am i in a room?"

"I can't see anything here"

he thought he was in some kind of mysterious room

"And what kind of room is this it seems as if every window and opening in this room has been closed so that not a single ray of light can come here"

"Or maybe the place I'm at is covered in several layers of black paint darker than the previous one."

Now confused and restless his thoughts started to go wild and he started making imaginary assumptions

"Have I been kidnapped and kept at midnight in this dark room in an unknown place?"

"And the voices I was hearing, again and again, are of kidnappers, who have kidnapped me and taken me, prisoner, here."

"Are they foreign kidnappers No, they are definitely foreign kidnappers, they speak a different language, and I've been kidnapped by some kind of international organization"

his thoughts were running wild

"Have I done something I shouldn't have done and they kidnapped me for revenge"

He tried to remember if he ever bumped into someone who looked dangerous or stared at him for a long time or maybe he said something online.
Even after much thought, nothing came out

"Will they beat me to the pulp, or will they break my arms and legs and cripple me? or maybe worse they'll kill me!"

Fear began to dominate his mind thinking about his possible death and it was all just his imagination.

But his imagination didn't Stop at that he continues to make even more worst scenarios

"Maybe these people are going to sell me as a slave to someone and then that person will make me do all kinds of dirty work"

Then he began to imagine all sorts of scenes in which he was dressed in a maid's uniform doing household chores such as cleaning, cooking, and even entertaining the man in his bed at night. Then the man left him weeping, and then he covered his bare body with a sheet, weeping...

"Or maybe I've been kidnapped by terrorist groups and now I'm their bargaining chip"

"And they're going to ask to release their partners in exchange for my life"

As he was imagining the various scenes in his mind, the sounds around him began to slow down a bit and there were probably fewer people there than before.

"Maybe this is my chance to find out what's going on here"

Seeing the sounds that have now slowed down, he decided to look around to find a way out.

Just as he decided that he was going to find a way out of this place, a loud voice was heard.

In no time a loud and bone-shattering scream was heard from outside. as if someone is very angry with someone

After hearing the commotion he decided that he should wait now as he did not know what was happening outside.

But for some reason, he was getting a little angry while waiting. At some point blinded by his anger, he even decides to go toward the noises that he was hearing and that he should yell at that person that was screaming and yelling but he calms himself a little and decides to wait

While the sounds of screaming keep coming and now the sound of breaking furniture and glass has also been added to it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After stopping for some time, the sound of someone's departure was heard and the sound of screaming coming from outside had now stopped.

But in the meantime, the anger he has accumulated has multiplied.

"What is happening to me why am i so angry i should be scared in this situation"

He was feeling different emotions contrary to his situation. It felt strange that he decided that he should leave as soon as possible

"I must start looking for a way"

He started looking around himself to find the way. But soon he realized that it was very difficult for him as he could not see because of the darkness around him.

"If I can't find a way to leave this place by looking around I have to find a way out by touching my surroundings"

Then he decided to use his sense of touch, by using his hands and feet as tools to find a way out of this place.

But when he tries to move his arms and legs to find a way out of this place, he finds that they have not moved an inch.

W.what...

why can't i move them?

It was a shock for him to fail to move his arms and legs. He tried to shake them several times in the hope that they would move on

"Shi... Shit shit"

now he was constantly cursing

"Move.. move  make a movement god damn it" just move

his thoughts started going wild again

"Somebody must have given me some kind of medicine, so I can't move my arms and legs."

After trying so many times and failing each time he realized that it's not that he couldn't move them, but also that he couldn't even feel them as if they were never there.

After that realization, he tried to scream as loudly as he could.

FUCK!! FUCK!!!!!

"For God's sake. What the hell has happened to me"

he tried to scream again

Aaaaaaa...

But soon he realized that no matter how loud and how many times he shouted, nothing would come out of his mouth.

All this time when he was talking to himself, not a single word reached his ears.

Now he finally understand what kind of situation he was in.

All the anger that he was accumulating till now. it's turned into fear for momentarily.

Out of fear, he begins to lose his rationality to think.

He tries to remember how he got here but fails

"I can't remember how I got here"

Not only that, he doesn't even remember his past.

"I don't remember anything about my past"

"What did I do, where did I live, I don't even remember my name"

"Who were my friend, my relative and I have forgotten about my family too"

Unable to remember his past and even his friends and family. Made him very restless.

Being stuck in one place and unable to move and touch anything, even talking out loud, made him realize he had no physical body

"I believe that I don't have a physical body because I can't do any kind of movement"

"And I can't see here is not just because it's too dark in here, it's just that I didn't have any ability to see in the first place"

Putting everything together he realized that something terrible must have happened to him

"I think I have died and I am in some kind of hell."

"And the words I heard were people who were arguing about my punishment"
.
.

But even after some time, nothing happened to him. And the voices of the people he had heard have now stopped.

"I haven't got any kind of punishment till now and nothing happened to me yet"
.
.
.

And some more time passed but nothing happened, no one came and he didn't hear any sound.
.
.
.
.

"A lot of time has passed but nothing happened and now I know that I am not in hell nor on earth but I am on another planet"

But in this free time being alone, he further came to know that he is not in hell Nor is he on earth, but he is on some other planet

"And I'm not in a room but in some kind of pod with some kind of fluid that surrounds me, like an egg"
.
.
.
.

Some more time passed and the voices which used to come from very close are now heard from afar.
.
.

"I can't do anything here except talk to myself"

And the sounds that can be heard once in a while can only be heard very rarely now.

"how long have i been here," he thinks for a while

"I don't know how long I've been stuck here. But the longer I will stay here, the harder it will become for me to stay conscious. "

As time went on it became more difficult for him to stay conscious

"I'm tired of being here alone. But instead of being scared why am i feeling anger and rage"

Contrary to his situation, contrary to his emotions, he always experiences anger and rage when he should be feeling scared and restless.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Now a long time had passed and now it was very difficult for him to remain conscious.

"It feels like I can't even think anymore and it's impossible for me to remain conscious"

"And what have I done wrong to deserve all this"

he was losing his consciousness but he continued to ask

Before losing consciousness, he tried to remember his past. one last time, but did not succeed.

"I wonder where it all started," he asked to himself

As always his words didn't reach his ears

Before his consciousness disappeared, he said something in a very low voice, barely audible but mixed with his feelings of anger and rage.

"but i won't let him go"

His previous words may not have reached his ears, but this time they reached him loudly and clearly and then he fall into a complete slumber.

2