chapter 4 demon lord
33 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The year 1500 c.e

Azmat empire

Capital of Azmat empire Sarai.

"What..."

"You haven't been able to finish what I gave you to work on."

"Yes, you are right, your majesty."

"We didn't expect them to respond that strongly, but we had taken control over some of their territory. And I believe they don't have much strength and manpower left to defend themselves after our last fight."

"And if we continue to attack aggressively without giving them a chance to recover, we will be able to win very soon."

"And within a short time, we will be able to finish this work."

"Within some time. ha ha ha stop your bullshit.."

"I have been hearing this for the last 5 years, but you have not done anything so far that will give me any kind of happiness."

A conversation was taking place between the two men. The rest stood silently in the Palace Hall.

The hall was very long. And its width was much less than the length of the hall. Every few metres, two soldiers stood parallel to each other. They had a spear and a shield in their hands. In the end, there was a big throne which was placed higher on the floor.

A man was sitting gracefully on it. He rested his elbow on the Throne's arm and rested his jaw on his hand which formed loose fist and rested his other hand on the other arm of the Throne. he was wearing beautiful and expensive clothes.

Including a well-embellished white tunic reaching up to his knees and having gold thread work on it. On top of this he wore a red colored sarcoat which also had beautiful gold work on it. He wore a gold crown on his head which had symbols of the sun and his empire.

On which the king of Azmat Empire was sitting and in front of him stood a man wearing the clothes of a soldier with his head down.

"Looks like Commander you don't have that sharp edge now and now you should take retirement and spend the rest of your time with your family."

The king said in a taunting tone.

Hearing this, the soldier clenched his fist tightly and applied all his might to close the fist, causing his hand to bleed.

Thinking that all the hard work that he had put into work day and night for his emperor and the empire and its people had gone in vain. And the hard work that he had done to show his loyalty to the king, but in return, the king questioned his credibility.

"yes, your majesty, what you have said is correct, and I think I should probably take retirement."

After saying that, he bowed his head almost 90 degrees and lightly applied his hands to his thighs, he swallowed the anger that was boiling his blood and asked permission to leave from there.

"Your majesty, please allow me to take my leave."

After saying that, he slowly turned and left.

After the soldier left, a man stood next to the king, indicating his high position in the palace. He whispers something in the king's ears.

After listening to him, the king gently caresses the hair of his beard. and agrees on something.

Soon after two soldiers come before the king, who will not be much old, they will probably be in their seventeen.

"Isaac Do you think these kids are capable enough to do that work?"

The king asked Isaac in a slightly doubtful voice.

"Yes, Your Excellency Elric, not only do I think so, and I am quite sure that this young man is perfectly capable of doing this."

Isaac assured Elric that he did not need to worry. And he had full confidence in the abilities of these young men.

After listening to Isaac's words, Elric relaxes his body and rests his back on his throne.

Then both those young men disappeared from there in a few moments.

"I wish you are right, Isaac."

Saying this a slight smile appeared on his lips, as Elric left the hall and the rest of the people standing there went about their work.
.
.
.
.
.
.
                                 
.
.
.
.
.
.

At the same time, a group of people was sitting around a bonfire in a cave somewhere in the mountainous forests.

Seeing their condition, it seemed that they had not taken a proper rest in a long time. And the tiredness was clearly visible on their faces.

"Mr Edward, how long do you think this will last?"

A girl whose age will hardly be 16 years. Her skin was dark in colour and she wore a small blouse and loose pant which was torn in many places, due to which a lot of his body was visible.

The girl asked this question to a middle-aged man named Edward in a low voice.

Edward, who was watching the bonfire earlier, raised his head slowly, and looked at the girl when she asked him a question. But before he could say anything, someone else answered the girl's question.

"Ellis..."

"No one knows."

A boy sitting next to Edward said. His age will be the same as that of the girl. There was a long sword beside him and he held one arm firmly with his hand.

After hearing that, there was silence in the cave for some time. And in the cave, only the sound of wood burning in the bonfire was heard.

But after a while, Ellis again asked another question.

"If we don't do something about it,  don't you know what will happen to us."

"We do not know what to do anymore, we have become very weak compared to humans." someone else said.

"don't know" Ellis shouted.

The anger and fear were clearly felt in the girl's voice, it seemed that she would cry at any moment.

"If this continues we will lose everything, our home, our land, our friends and our family. Everything we love. We will lose."

"Do any of you have any way so that we all can get out of this nightmare?"

The girl asked everyone present there.

Hearing the words of the girl, there was helplessness on the faces of all the people present there. There was silence in the cave again.

"There is a way..."

There came a voice tearing the silence. Till now, Edward, who was sitting quietly near the bonfire, said in a low voice.

"Now there is only one way. If we want to stand against humans."

The attention of everyone present there turned towards Edward. And after hearing this, the faces on which the disappointment was visible a moment ago, now turned into hope.

"Mr Edward, if there is such a way, then tell us all."

Ellis asked anxiously, wiping tears from her eyes.

But contrary to Ellis's expectation, Edward said a little worriedly.

"But the chances of this method being successful is very less, and if we fail then we will suffer a lot. And there is a lot of danger in this method. If..."

"If.. if what."

Ellis asked with a pleading voice.

"If we fail then we will all become even weaker and then will not be able to stand in the war against humans."

"Edward.. stop making puzzles and tell us the way."

Hal, who was standing at the entrance of the cave listening to the conversation inside, said in a slightly annoyed voice. While walking slowly inside the cave.

Edward took a look at the hal but soon turned his gaze to the fire.

"But there is a lot of danger in this method. And our chances of being successful are also very less. That's why I didn't want to mention this method."

"There is a danger that's why you kept quiet. And watched our people die in the hands of those greedy humans."

Hal shouted at Edward in a loud voice and angrily said.

Edward slowly began to stand up and looked at Ellis and Hal alternately. After he stood up, everyone's attention turned completely to him.

And only two words escape from of his mouth.

"DEMON LORD"

Everyone's heartbeat increased in an instant after hearing those words.

"We have to revive the Demon Lord."

Ah...

Everyone's face turned pale on hearing about the demon lord. And only the sound of gasping can come out of their mouth.

1