Chapter 101 – Rewarding 1st Cow [2]
5.1k 3 103
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Kalawarner saw Jin's erect penis poking out from his underwear, she had the hungriest expression she ever had.

That was the first thing that came into Kalawarner's mind when she saw Jin's erection. It was so large and long that it made her heart flutter.

The tip of Jin's cock already felt hot. That alone made her want to suck it right away.

But she knew Jin wanted her to do something else. So she licked the tip, covering the cock in her saliva. The bell on her collar jiggled, and so were her breasts as she moved slowly.

‘I can't stop thinking about it... His cock is so big. I'm having such a hard time worshiping it. But... I will because I love my master, Jin-sama. And he loves me too...'

"Hmph... How is this, Jin-sama?" Kalawarner looked up to Jin as she licked his shaft.

"It's good, Kalawarner. As expected of my first cow."

"Yes, Jin-sama!" Kalawarner said with pride.

She moved faster now, licking his cock even more aggressively. Her tongue kept moving over the head, making him shiver. She then put the cock inside her mouth, taking it whole.

Her mouth opened wider and wider. She could feel his cock getting bigger and harder inside her.

"Nnghh..." Jin grunted. He grabbed Kalawarner's hair and pulled her closer.

Kalawarner moaned softly as she tried to take in as much of his meat as possible. Her cheeks were reddening, and her tongue kept going back and forth, trying to lick the underside of the cock at the same time.

In the meantime, Jin held Kalawarner's head, restraining her movements.

"I am close, Kalawarner. Take this inside you."

"Ywes~" Kalawarner answered with Jin's cock inside her mouth. She moved her head up and down vigorously, her saliva dripping to her breasts as milk began to drip from her erect nipples due to her excitement.

Jin groaned loud enough for Kalawarner to hear. "Mnn... Yes! Good, Kalawarner!"

Kalawarner giggled, loving how Jin called her by her name. She took his cock out of her mouth and licked the tip one last time before returning it to her mouth and taking it all back inside.

'Let's try something new too.' Jin thought. He had gained new skills, so he wanted to try overwriting the skills he gave to Kalawarner a few days ago with a new one.

Her lips parted and wrapped around his cock, sucking it in. At that moment, Jin felt pleasure build in his lower half. He knew he was about to shoot his first cum of the day, so he thrust it deep inside her throat.

"Take this!"

He unloaded everything he had into her mouth, and Kalawarner swallowed it whole. When she felt his seed filling her stomach, she moaned. A notification came to him as soon as he did that. He chose [Power of Destruction], [Immortality], and [Advanced Magic Manipulation].

[Power of Destruction, Immortality, and Advanced Magic Manipulation are now shared with Personal Cow #1 Kalawarner.]

Kalawarner shivered. She loved how she felt his warm semen flowing through her body. It was so exciting.

She continued to suck until Jin finished, but only for a moment. Jin's cock plopped out of her mouth as a string of cum connected the tip of his penis with her stuck-out tongue.

Kalawarner quickly wiped the cum off her face and neck. The sticky fluid was all over her fingers and chin. She then licked her fingers clean, smiling mischievously.

"Now, let's have some fun, Jin-sama."

"Alright. Now, Kalawarner. Get on top of me."

Kalawarner nodded and got on top of Jin. Her breasts jiggled, and she was so excited that her lower half got wet without even foreplay.

Jin grabbed her ass and spread her cheeks apart. She moaned loudly, feeling his hard rod rubbing against her pussy.

"Go ahead and ride me, Kalawarner."

"Ywesss... Please drink my milk too, Jin-sama~" Kalawarner moaned and grabbed her breasts, pinching her nipple and squirting breast milk.

"Of course," Jin replied and grabbed her breast, sucking one of her nipples.

"Ahn!" Kalawarner moaned as soon as he did that. His Golden Hand sent unimaginable pleasure to her, and she gushed out a lot of milk into his mouth.

[You drink a mouthful of milk. As a result, your lifespan increases by 20 Days. You gained 20 EXP]

[You drink a mouthful of milk. As a result, your lifespan increases by 20 Days. You gained 20 EXP]

[You drink a mouthful of milk. As a result, your lifespan increases by 20 Days. You gained 20 EXP]

The lifespan and EXP he gained from Kalawarner increased as she got stronger from the new skills. He was happy, but it was his turn to reward his loyal cow this time.

He was satisfied after drinking three mouthfuls of her milk. He could get them more later.

"Come here."

Kalawarner obeyed and positioned herself on top of Jin's cock, sitting her ass on his crotch. She leaned forward and kissed him passionately, her tongue pushing into his mouth.

Jin instantly responded, using his tongue to explore her mouth. The kiss lasted for several minutes, and they eventually broke it.

"S-Stop teasing me, Jin-sama!" Kalawarner said with a pouty face. "I want your cock! P-Please reward me with your big and hard cock!"

"It's your reward." Jin lay on his back, letting go of Kalawarner. "So do it yourself." He smiled. His cock was already standing straight up, and Kalawarner knew what she had to do.

She nodded and pushed herself onto his cock, moaning as soon as it hit her pussy. Her breasts jiggled with her cow bell.

"Ahn! This is it! This is what I want! It's been a week since I have this cock!"

Kalawarner's eyes closed as she rode Jin's cock. She bounced on top of him, going faster and faster as soon as she felt that familiar sensation building up in her lower half.

"Nnngah!" She let out a loud moan and orgasmed. Jin's cock was still inside her. "Ooooh!"

Jin didn't mind. He enjoyed watching Kalawarner's breasts bouncing, along with her pale skin.

"I love you, Jin-sama!" Kalawarner whispered.

"I know that already, Kalawarner."

Then she continued to move her hips. Her hands went on her breasts, squeezing them and squirting her breast milk everywhere. Jin opened his mouth, drinking the milk that gushed toward his face.

"Mmf... Mmmppphh..." Kalawarner felt her orgasm coming again. She picked up speed, riding Jin's cock even harder than before.

"Ahhh~" She moaned loudly. Her body shivered and her back arched. A fountain squirted out from her pussy as Jin's cock got pulled out.

Jin was impressed. Kalawarner had become an incredible woman in a short amount of time.

"I'm cumming! I'm cummmmiiiinnnnngggg!" Kalawarner screamed.

Support me in my patreon: www.patreon.com/marudeossan
I have advanced chapters and polls to decide the scene there!

Join my discord: https://discord.gg/4E4qgYrCrZ

 

103