Chapter 102 – Rewarding 1st Cow [3]
4.7k 7 100
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A torrent of milk shot out of her breasts. It splashed all over Jin's face, soaking his clothes. Then Kalawarner collapsed on top of him, panting heavily.

She lay on top of Jin, kissing him. Her tongue pushed into his mouth, and he accepted it happily. They kept doing it until Kalawarner's breathing stabilized.

"Are you satisfied yet?" He asked.

"Yes, Jin-sama. Thank you for the reward."

"It was my pleasure." He said, looking at Kalawarner on top of him. "Then it's time to help me, no?" He squeezed her ass, spread them, and put his cock inside her in one go.

"Oooh!" Kalawarner moaned loudly due to his unexpected move.

Jin started to thrust into Kalawarner as fast as he could. She moaned as he filled her up with his thick cock, and she couldn't believe how much he was packing. The tip of his rod touched her cervix every time he entered her, sending waves of pleasure through her entire body.

"Nngh... Ahh~" Kalawarner's hips moved to match Jin's pace. "Yes, Jin-sama! Fill me up with your big cock! Yeees~"

"What a naughty girl. Take all my cum inside your womb! Get impregnated with my seed!"

"Ywes, Jin-sama! Milk my tits, too! Give them to me, and I'll give you my milk~"

Kalawarner obeyed, grabbing both her breasts and squeezing them together.

Jin was amazed at how easily she milked them. She was already able to produce a lot of milk. He groaned as he pumped himself into Kalawarner's pussy as hard as he could.

"Mmmmmf~" Kalawarner moaned as she climaxed. "Oh god... My pussy feels so good! I love how you fuck me, Jin-sama!"

"I'm gonna fill you up with my seed, Kalawarner."

"Yes! Please do! Oooh~!" She moaned as he pushed his cock deeper inside her.

"Mnn... You're so tight, Kalawarner." He grunted. "Here! Take this!"

"Ahhhh~" Kalawarner screamed as she felt Jin's hot seed splash inside her womb. "I'm cumming again! I can feel it! Owww~!"

Jin kept thrusting into her pussy, and his cock kept getting bigger, making it harder for him to keep going.

"Ah! Oooh! I'm cumming again! Nnngah!"

Kalawarner couldn't hold it anymore. A torrent of milk shot out from her breasts, splashing all over Jin's face and chest.

The milk was so hot. Kalawarner had never experienced anything like this before. The sensation was intense.

"Yaaaahh!" She screamed as another wave of pleasure washed over her. Her back arched, and her pussy spasmed around Jin's cock.

"Fufu... you liked it?" Jin chuckled, pleased with how things turned out.

"Yes, yes! I love being milked by your big cock!" She said, sitting on top of Jin. Slowly, she moved up, and Jin's cock exited her pussy. A white semen filled her pussy, and it dripped down as she spread it.

"Haha. I think that was enough for today. Let's clean ourselves up."

"Ok... but you better reward me with your big cock again, Jin-sama~" Kalawarner said as she got up.

"Oh?" Jin raised his body. "I thought you were satisfied, but it seems you aren't yet."

He got off the bed and hugged Kalawarner from behind, grabbing the pair of her large breasts and squeezing them.

"Want to continue?" He whispered.

"Yes! Please do!" She moaned as she bent her back, spreading her pussy with her hands. "Please do me until you're satisfied, Jin-sama!"

"Of course." He smirked and shoved his cock inside her.

"Nngh~!" Kalawarner moaned as he entered her.

Kalawarner was surprised at how big, and hard Jin's cock was even after he had already cum twice. She knew about this but was still impressed every time they did the act.

"Nnnga~!" She moaned as he went deep inside her. Her ass stretched open, and he grabbed her hips. Jin started moving his hips, thrusting into her pussy as hard as he could.

"Ahh~!" Kalawarner looked over her shoulder and saw Jin's face. He was smiling, enjoying what he was doing to her.

"How does it feel? Does it feel good?" He asked in a sultry voice. "This time, I will focus on pleasuring you instead of drinking your milk. This is your reward for being a good cow."

Jin moved faster, and Kalawarner moaned in pleasure.

"Ywsss! Yes! More!" She yelled.

Jin nodded. "Of course. As much as you want."

Jin grabbed her thighs and spread them wide apart, exposing Kalawarner's pussy to him. He pushed his cock inside her, thrusting in and out as fast as he could.

"Ah! Yeeeees! Nnngah! Fuck me with your big cock, Jin-sama! Make me cum again!"

"Ha! If you say so." He groaned. "But I don't plan on stopping until you're satisfied."

"Yes! Do whatever you want to me, Jin-sama! My body is yours! This Fallen Angel's body is yours!"

"Yes! I should be the one saying that. Don't you see? You're mine."

"Ahhh! Yes!" Kalawarner screamed.

"Mmf! Ugh! Oooh! Uh!"

"I know you're close, Kalawarner. Keep going."

"Mmph! Y-Yes! I'm almost there!"

Kalawarner was right. She was close to orgasm. She felt the familiar tingle in her lower half.

"Mmf! Mmmph! Ahh! Oh, God... I'm gonna cum again... Forgive me!"

Jin pulled his cock out at the right time. Kalawarner squirted pussy juices everywhere, shivering as her body flopped on the bed. Her gigantic breasts were pressed against the bed, spilling to the side. She was drowned in her own milk as her tongue stuck out in pleasure. She turned around and smiled, pushing her breasts together with her hands.

"Come to think of it, Jin-sama. You've never used my breasts, right? Want to try a breast job?"

"I would love to." He answered. He wanted to try everything about his cow. He would use all of her body. She was his.

Jin sat on top of her, leaning his body on top of hers. His cock was covered with pussy juices, which made it slippery. He rubbed his cockhead between her breasts and pinched her nipples.

"Oooh! Mmmph! Ahhh!" Kalawarner moaned. "Feel free to move, Jin-sama. I... uhn, will keep them in place."

Jin started rubbing his cock all over Kalawarner's breasts. Then he grabbed them both and squeezed them together. Kalawarner moaned loudly, feeling his cock rub her tits.

Jin felt like he could do anything to Kalawarner's boobs. They were soft and bouncy.

The feeling of his cock being covered between her breasts was heavenly. She also looked down and licked the tip that came out from the other side, sending pleasure to him.

He kept doing it, rubbing his shaft all over Kalawarner's tits. The more he did it, the more he became addicted to it. He loved how her skin felt under his fingers, how her breasts moved when he squeezed them, and how Kalawarner moaned every time he pinched her nipples, squeezing her breast milk out.

"Nnngah~! Jin-sama... I'm getting close! "

Jin groaned. "Me too." He couldn't wait anymore. He wanted to cover her face in his cum, drowning her. "Do you want my cum on your face?"

"Yes!" Kalawarner said excitedly. "Yes~"

Jin moved his hips faster, thrusting between her breasts than ever before. He grabbed her gigantic tits and squeezed them. His cock was shrouded in the valley between two gigantic mountains, and he felt like he was about to burst his seed soon.

"Ahh~!" He grunted. "Here! Take it! Stuck your tongue out, Kalawarner!"

"Ngh!" Kalawarner screamed as she climaxed again. "Please shoot your cum all over my face, Jin-sama!"

Kalawarner's body shook as she felt another wave of pleasure wash over her. Her back arched, and she felt a strong surge of milk shooting from her breasts.

He also squirted his massive cum at the same time. He shot it on her face, covering it with his massive cum. Her blue hair was decorated in white liquid, and he moved from her body once he was done.

Kalawarner lay down on her back and watched as Jin got up. She reached out for him, wanting to kiss him again, but she was too exhausted. She closed her eyes and fell asleep, dreaming of Jin fucking her brains out and milking her breast milk.

Jin looked at his personal cow and smiled.

"That was good, Kalawarner."

Support me in my patreon: www.patreon.com/marudeossan
I have advanced chapters and polls to decide the scene there!

Join my discord: https://discord.gg/4E4qgYrCrZ

100