Chapter 138 – A Totally Calm Day
2.4k 2 72
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After sparring with Arthur, Le Fay gave him a refreshment in the form of a cold drink. Then he exited the building and looked at the area around him while sitting on a bench.

The building he was in earlier was unexpectedly a mansion inside a lush green forest. The sky was blue, and the wind was nice. The trees were swaying softly being hit by a warm wind.

It had a calming atmosphere, something Jin missed in his life. Well, he lost the calming atmosphere that always surrounded him, but it was replaced by an erotic one, though. Not that he complained about that.

He brought the cold drink in his hand to his mouth, sipping it. A cold and sweet taste spread inside his mouth, and he smiled and muttered.

“This is good.”

While he didn’t know what kind of drink he had just drunk, he liked it. There was this subtle carbonation like in cola, and a refreshing lime drink often sold in a convenience store. Still, this drink was way better than that.

This was the rest he needed, though he would need to return at night to help the others to find the missing Excalibur fragments.

Still, he wanted to relax a little first. When he was relaxing while resting his back against the bench’s backrest, he heard a voice calling out to him from the side.

“How is it, Jin-sama?”

Jin turned to the side and saw Le Fay lean toward him with a big smile.

“Is the drink to your liking?”

“Ah, yes. This is great.”

“Hehehe, thank you.” She giggled happily. “May I sit beside you, Jin-sama? I’d like to talk about something.”

“Sure, feel free to,” Jin replied as he scooted over to the side, giving Le Fay some space for her to sit.

“Thank you!” She answered energetically, just like usual. After she sat down, she took her witch hat off and put it on her lap, closing her eyes as the wind unruffled her hair. “The wind is nice, isn’t it?”

“It sure is.”

They didn’t talk anymore for a few minutes after that. Jin was a bit… uncomfortable with the situation and glanced at Le Fay.

‘This girl is strange.’ He thought. ‘She said she wanted to ask something but fell silent after sitting down.’

Well, it wasn’t like he needed to go out of his way to ask what she wanted, so he kept silent. If Le Fay wanted to ask something, she would speak first.

And not a minute later, the blonde magician turned to him.

“Jin-sama.” She called out. “Thank you.”

The words that came out of her mouth weren’t what he expected. The blonde magician blurted thanks out of anything that she could say, such as talking about how handsome he was and his relationship with Kuroka. It confused Jin.

“What do you mean?”

“As I said, I want to thank you. It’s been quite a long time since I saw my brother look so happy having a sword fight with someone else.”

‘So that’s what she means.’

Indeed, Arthur looked a bit better after he had a spar against him. More spirited and happy? As expected from a battle maniac.

“It’s fine. I also learned something from him, so we’re even.” Jin smiled at Le Fay. “Besides, I also enjoyed the spar. He’s so skillful that I was lost even though I used Touki.”

“Hehehe, he really is! But you’re not using your full strength, no? I heard from Kuroka-sama that you’re specialized in Magic! It’s really impressive that you can make Arthur Onii-sama fight seriously against you even though you’re more skillful in Magic.”

“Not as skillful as an actual magician, though.” He smirked at the blonde girl, causing her to pout.

“I am not buying it! You can even use Senjutsu, which normally can only be used by Youkai! That speaks volumes of your capability.”

“I won’t deny it anymore if you went that far.”

“Yes! You’re really impressive, Jin-sama!” Le Fay exclaimed energetically. “I understand why Kuroka-sama wants to stay with you for a long time! She told me a story about your kindness and her love story! How you really care about her and love her.”

“Hahaha…” He could only laugh at that.

‘What care? What love? Kuroka’s form of love is twisted. She only wants to have my kid.’

Jin began to wonder. Did this girl really hear the truth from Kuroka? Then he remembered that Kuroka wanted to help him get stronger.

What if that girl… What if Kuroka fed Le Fay some lies in order to make him grand?

Knowing Kuroka, that was possible. Then what should he do? Considering his current position, getting close to the other members was his priority.

It seemed like he had gotten some acknowledgment from Vali, Arthur, and, by extension, Le Fay. Kuroka was naturally going to side with him.

The one he didn’t know about was Bikou and Ophis. Bikou was the descendant of Sun Wukong; maybe his personality was close to his little brother's.

Then there was Ophis… That girl was still an enigma. She felt chill whenever she looked at him. His instinct told him not to touch her.

Thankfully, Le Fay was an energetic and curious individual. She approached him by herself and spoke to him as if they had known for a fairly long time. He was also comfortable with her as she didn’t try to push herself close like the other girls in Kuoh Academy when they approached him.

In short… He would be able to get Le Fay if he wanted to but would hold himself for now.

“Do you want to see my Magic?” He asked Le Fay, and her eyes shone as she nodded her head repeatedly.

“Yes!”

“I can target that tree, right?” He asked, pointing at the nearest tree.”

“Feel free to. This is just our temporary base, so a bit of destruction won’t bother us at all.”

“Then…”

Hearing her affirmation, he stood up and raised his palm to face the nearby tree. He wondered what kind of Magic he should use before deciding on a Water Magic that he was most used to.

Normally, when one used Magic, a Magic Circle would appear. Even Devil’s Magic that used their imagination created a Magic Circle. But Jin’s Magic skipped all that because he directly used the one Milking System taught him.

However, he could still create a Magic Circle too, which he often did when fighting someone else.

A blue Magic Circle was created in front of his palm, and then a fast water lance was shot from it, piercing the tree. The water splashed on the ground after that, leaving only wet ground and a hole in the tree.

Jin nodded, satisfied, and turned around. “How is it?”

Sitting on the bench, Le Fay clapped her hands.

“Woah! That’s really amazing! Your control and everything is perfect!”

“Thanks.” He sat back on the ground, and both talked more, mostly about Magic and stuff Le Fay was curious about.

‘This is a bit relaxing.’

Support me in patreon: www.patreon.com/marudeossan
I have advanced chapters and polls to decide the scene there!

Did I mention there is also NSFW ASMR in my patreon starting February? Surely I did mention it.

Join my discord: https://discord.gg/4E4qgYrCrZ

72