Chapter 139 – Playing with a cat
3.6k 3 85
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After talking with Le Fay for a while, Jin heard a voice calling out to him from the side.

“Jin! Let’s go home nya!”

He turned around and saw Kuroka walking toward him while waving her hand. Her eyebrows were raised a little when she noticed Le Fay, and then she smiled.

“Oh! Le Fay nya!”

“Hello, Kuroka-sama! Were you about to return for now?”

“Yes nya!” Kuroka stopped in front of them and jumped at Jin’s hug. He was used to this, so he made a space for her to sit on his lap. “Jin needs to find Excalibur fragments later, so we need to return right now because I wanted to spend some time with him nya!”

It was Jin’s turn to raise his eyebrows when he heard that. Obviously, what Kuroka meant was something that he knew well. From the way she ground her thighs against his spoke what she felt right now.

‘This girl really doesn’t hold back even when Le Fay is here.’

The Nekoshou snickered at Jin, which he ignored and turned to Le Fay.

“It seems that I need to return now. It’s nice talking to you, Le Fay.”

“Understandable.” Le Fay said as she stood up, putting her witch hat on her head once again. “Well then, Jin-sama, Kuroka-sama. I will return to where my brother is right now.”

“Yeah.” Jin nodded.

Le Fay left shortly right after bowing a little toward him. Jin kept his eyes on the blonde witch until she entered the mansion, then he turned to Kuroka.

“So? I understand that you’re horny and can’t hold yourself, but… You’re really daring to grind your thighs in front of that innocent girl.”

“Fufufufu, you really know me, Jin!” Kuroka laughed merrily before pulling out a leash and a collar from inside her loose kimono and grinned. Then she put it on herself like usual.

She attached one end of the leather strap to her neck and handed over the other to Jin, who still looked confused upon seeing this. "Walk me nya."

***

Jin thought he was crazy, but Kuroka was apparently a crazier pervert. She pulled Jin into the forest surrounding the mansion, began to undress, and crawled on four. Soon enough, they reached a small clearing surrounded by trees filled with tall grasses.

"Crawl faster, you horny cat." Jin tugged hard on the rope wrapped around her waist to urge her along. They moved through the woods and arrived in the clearing. "This place should be good enough."

"Nyaa! This is exciting!"

Kuroka spread her legs wide open and lay down on top of the soft grass bedding underneath their feet.

Seeing how aroused she was already made Jin think of having fun soon. With an amused expression on his face, he looked at his personal cow, spreading her pussy with her hands.

It was already drenched with wetness and leaking a sweet smell. He stared intently at the pink lips with the slit under them, wishing he could see it opening wider any moment now. But since Kuroka would probably stop moving if he did, he just closed his eyes and brought his mouth close to her exposed clitoris.

"Hnn~ S-Suddenly nya!"

His tongue licked all over the swollen bud, sending shivers down Kuroka's spine.

The girl trembled with excitement, her tail twitching wildly. Her breathing became more ragged as she let out a pleasured moan and opened her mouth wide. When he moved away from her sensitive flesh, Kuroka grunted and panted, waiting for his return.

"J-Jin nya... More nya! Give me your cock nya!"

Kuroka's breasts swayed ever so slightly as she breathed. However, the sound of his zipper getting unzipped made her heart jump for joy. His fingers lightly touched her erect nipples before slipping between them and grazing across her skin.

"You're really a horny cat, aren't you?"

"Uuh! Yes nya! I am just your horny cat nya!"

She whimpered softly when he slipped two fingers inside her moistened pussy and slowly stroked the walls. A thick layer of cream covered her inner walls. As expected, Kuroka loved being fingered. In fact, she came almost every time he slid his long finger deep inside her and rammed it in and out of her tunnel.

"S-So good nya..."

Kuroka breathed heavily and rubbed her thighs together, letting out a whiny sigh. Her cheeks were flushed red, and milk gushed from her nipple as Jin pinched it, causing her to moan loudly.

"Mhm! You have such delicious milk, Kuroka." Jin grinned as he drank her milk. A row of notifications rang in his head, but he ignored it. "I'm going to drink all of it."

"Huuuh! Do whatever you want nya! Just fuck me from behind!"

"Sure." He placed both hands on either side of her hips, lifted her ass, and positioned her all four. He pulled the leash he held and forcefully raised her. "I'll fuck you doggy style just like you wished for."

"Yesss!"

Jin pushed his dick against Kuroka's entrance and penetrated her easily. At first, Kuroka groaned when his shaft brushed past her rosebud, but her moans grew louder after feeling his thickness filling her up. Jin started to move his body while pulling the leash tightly but carefully, making sure not to hurt her delicate body.

He fucked her vigorously, hitting her spot harder each time. Kuroka grabbed onto the grass and screamed loudly. Each thrust made her juices squirt out and splatter against the ground below her.

"Huuuh! Hah! Huuuh! Ah! So much! Yesss!"

Her nails dug deeply into the dirt and leaves beneath her. She couldn't take it anymore. Kuroka bucked her hips up, arching her back and meeting Jin's rough pace. Her cries were cut short when Jin hit her G-spot.

"Do you love it, you horny cat?! I know you love it!"

"Yes nya! Rougher!"

He picked up speed when he heard that, fucking her hard with fast strokes.

Her huge tits bounced with each pounding, and her dark hair fluttered above her head. Her limbs were weak, but her passion was burning hotter than ever before. She no longer cared about anything else when her whole world had been reduced to a single point—her cunt.

"I'm cumming! Oh nyaa! I'm cumming!"

Kuroka screamed while riding his massive member. Her orgasm caused a powerful flow of juice to erupt from her pussy. Milk poured out in waves, and Jin continued to pound her while grinning. He was also close to blowing his load, and when Kuroka felt that, she cried out in ecstasy.

"N-Nya! Nya! Nyaaa!"

Jin reached his limit a few seconds after Kuroka. Kuroka saw him cumming inside her and pressed her crotch against him, squeezing tight. Both of them tensed up, and their bodies quivered. Jin pulled himself off her and leaned forward to catch his breath.

Kuroka took a break too, and lay on the ground with a satisfied look on her face.

"Nyaa! Thank you, Jin!"

"You're welcome." Jin smiled tiredly at her while standing up.

"Uuu, I'm still horny. Can I ask for some more nya?" She looked at him feverishly.

"Of course. I can give you more."

"Give me more nya!" She crawled toward Jin and licked his member skillfully. "I wanna be fucked in my mouth nya."

Kuroka showed her desire to suck him by opening her mouth and putting his cock in there. She sucked on the tip and licked the bottom half while jerking him. She tried to make him cum by sucking on him while wiggling her tongue, but it didn't work. She knew she would need to use another method.

She moved her hand to his balls and gently massaged them. That helped him to get a little excited. Then, she squeezed his testicles with her fingers, causing Jin to groan.

Kuroka wrapped her lips around his shaft and bobbed her head up and down. She focused on taking in as much of his cock into her mouth. Her saliva was dribbling out of her mouth and down her chin. It coated his penis, and she could feel her own excitement growing as she teased her lips along the underside of his dick.

When he was ready to cum, Kuroka stopped moving her head but kept sucking on him. She forced her tongue out, licked the tip, and then moved her mouth back to the base.

"I am close, Kuroka. Take it all inside your mouth!"

"Mmhuoh! Yes, I will!"

Kuroka went back to her task and took the entire length in her mouth. The pleasure was too great for her to handle and she could only hold on for dear life as she choked and inserted her fingers inside her drenched pussy. The intense sensation made her tremble and grit her teeth.

"N-Nya... Give me nya!"

Jin's dick swelled and throbbed in her mouth. She used her hands to press on his thighs and hump against his pelvis. With his cock stuffed down her throat, the pressure became unbearable, and her eyes rolled back in her head. He held her head firmly in place with one arm.

"Take this!"

Kuroka spasmed violently when she felt his warm seed filling her mouth. She swallowed it all, and it wasn't enough to fill her stomach. She struggled to swallow it down her gullet, but her mouth filled up again with his thick and heavy semen.

"N-Nya... That was delicious." Kuroka licked the last drops of his seed from her lips and smiled at the man who was lying next to her. "I-I want to drink more nya!"

"Drink with your lower lips next."

"Okay nya."

Even though they were outside, they continued to fuck like a rabbit as Jin used the leash to choke Kuroka lightly, as she requested. The cool air and the sight of the bright sun shining on their naked bodies made their skin glow with a faint pink hue.

After their session, Jin drank Kuroka's milk from her breasts and kissed her before teleporting back to Kuoh Town.

Support me in patreon: www.patreon.com/marudeossan
I have advanced chapters and polls to decide the scene there!

Did I mention there is also NSFW ASMR in my patreon starting February? Surely I did mention it.

Join my discord: https://discord.gg/4E4qgYrCrZ

85